Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
The Mira testing mechanism is really neat. Very compact and easy to use with long batter life. The app is fine and works but is just okay. I wish there layout was more streamlined, maybe more fertility tracking features... and a place you can add notes?
For the most part MIRA. works very well. I have had a few test that say error with sample, but I don't like how you find out there is an error until after the 16 minute analysis is over. It's kind of disappointing. I also don't like how the results aren't always added to my app so it looks like I didn't test every day. Most of this .ight be user error, but this is my experience so far.
Initial cost seemed high but compared to buying ovulation tests monthly the cost is good. Pin pointed my ovulation perfectly.
Great so far!
Mira does not leave you having more questions after getting your test results. This device has definitely been giving me a more peace of mind than the other tests out there!
I’ve only been using Mira to not get pregnant for a little over two months now. I love that I don’t have to take my temp to chart my fertile window. I’m looking forward continuing to use Mira for pregnancy prevention.
I love the fact that I can see the exact amount of LH and look forward to using this to help me stay informed during my fertility journey.
MIRA helps you quantitatively watch your LH surge, unlike those store bought tests. Useful in the process of infertility
Simply and easy to following. Surprising the information you learn about yourself
This is the first cycle I’m using Mira, but so far I’m getting interesting but disappointing results as it does not seem that I ovulate.
Very easy to use and it helps that you only have to test certain days! Hoping this works to start our family!
I’ve only been using Mira for the past three days, but I’m very excited for what it means as I can now see my LH levels so clearly!!! It is very easy to use and Hubbie and I KNOW baby will be manifested soon! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
So far I love Mira because it takes the guesswork out of tracking my ovulation. It is going to be really helpful in trying to get pregnant.
I love the fact that it gives you actual numbers not just a faint line!
Getting started as well as testing is very easy. I just wish the one wand tested for more than just one hormone.
() - Posted 2 months ago
Love how it gives you a score of fertility based on LH surge. Takes all guesswork out!!!
This is my first month using Mira and so far I love it. I purchased Mira to better track my irregular cycles. Within the first 2 weeks, Mira detected my LH surge.
So far the Mira testing unit works great and it's nice to see actual numbers instead of lines. The app however won't save your password so I only open/use it when I absolutely have to. I also expressed to Customer Support that displaying the name and location of customers when they make a purchase is offputting and feels like a privacy concern. Other than that, I think I will like using the Mira tester itself.
Mira is amazing. It pinpoints exactly when I ovulate. No more guessing for me.
So far I love my Mira. It has been very informative. Glad to be able to take the info I get from this and take to my next Doctor appointment. We have been trying since last June, to conceive.
Mira Fertility is rated 4.67 based on 244 reviews