MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Staff are very courteous, polite and caring in attitude. I appreciate not getting pressure as I decided which service was best for me.
Haven't had the system for long but have set off alarm a few times. Having pets makes it a bit difficult as they can easily set off alarm. Overall as time goes on I will become used to it and more dependent.
i gotten this for my daughter she has seizures
So far I like it okay
Mobile Help has thought of everything to help one keep safe. Seniors have Been known to have falling accidents, which is my problem due to a balance problem. It’s a nice feeling to feel safe.
My father loves this as he loves to move about all over town. More importantly I love knowing that if something happens he has the security with him all the time wherever he goes. I find it hard to believe that anyone would ignore safety.
link to life was suggested by my dr. as I live alone, I contacted about 20 different companies I had ordered on but was not happy with the customer service so sent it back and contacted Mobile help and the service was great, helped me with many questions and am very satisfied so far.
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
Have not been a customer long enough to really fully rate the complete service
This is a really good system. The call center seems responsive. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it would be nice if the necklace and/watch didn't require a separate box in order to be used outside of the home. To be fair, I don't think that any of the monitoring systems have this technology yet.
I guess I'm too active for the pendent it has gone off four times, if I was falling that is good. Decided to cancel it, but I'm keeping my wrist band. People at Customer Support and especially Michael in Technical help was wonderful and very patient and kind.
We got this for my mother in law because of her fear of falling. Having this she feels a little safer and with time should be able to reduce her fear even more! Thank goodness she hasn't had to use it but it is great knowing she is safer because of it!
Very nice on the phone and very helpful when first got it and kept setting it off
We recently purchased this help for our dad and so far it works. My only concern that it's too sensitive for a slight bump, it goes off. Everyone I've talked to has been so supportive and personable on the phone, especially Bill who eventually sold me on MobileHelp. Thank you!!
I feel better knowing that if a fall is detected there will be help sent to check on my Dad.
Two things. First, I am a little confused why I was billed for the equipment. Second, I accidentally hit my wrist bracelet and when I explained this to the helper, I detected an attitude in her voice. Like you dumb ----. I said I'm sorry for my mistake, but I didn't need the attitude. I'm new at this and need understanding. Please contact me. Thanks.
I COULD KEEP THE MOBILE HELP PRODUCTS BECAUSE OF A FINANCIAL PROBLEM. I RETURNED ALL THE PRODUCT AND SET A LETTER REQUESTING A RETURN OF THE MONEY I SPENT AND I CALLED MOBILE HELP AND THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE PACKAGE WITH ALL THE EQUIPMENT AND THE LETTER. PLEASE SEND THE REFUND AND `` I QUALIFIED FOR ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. AND A LETTER REQUESTING THE REFUND. THANK YOU JEAN C. BAKKEGARD .
Only problem -she has had 4 false alerts go off 1 she was not aware of & 1 with an AMBULANCE showing up !1 False calls due to extreme sensitivity as has the fall detection mode -and if she bends down or whatnot -it goes off ! May have to switch devices.....
They are prompt to reply to the fall button. Thank you.
Have tested in various situations. Always worked. Clarity is not as good as I would like.
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,770 reviews