MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I don't think the fall signal is working
This was a very simple setup. The instructions were easy. Thank you.
RECEIVED MY UNIT AND AND EVERYTHING ELSE I ORDERED MUCH FASTER THAN EXPECTED!! EVERYTHING WAS ALL READY TO USE, JUST HAD TO PLUG IN!! NOT THRILLED WITH WRIST BANDS THOUGH!!
I love it and have only found 1 thing I would change. There is a way to cancel an automatic Fall Alert which I have used when everything is actually fine. But there does not seem to be a way to cancel a call when the button is pushed by mistake.
Mary,

If you accidentally set the fall detection pendant off, you can hold the button down until the system says "Alarm Cancelled". If you have any questions, regarding this, please contact Technical Support at 877-827-6207, Option 1.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
Had a problem with receiving the pkg.with components.
Very good company. Excellent CS, especially a tech person named Romy.
fall detection created too many false signals....response has been great
It is very touchy Ive set it off by accident several times
I purchased this for my 95 year old mother who lives in Florida, I live in California. She hasn't had an occasion to use it other than to test it. She's happy to have it and I feel better knowing she has it since I'm so far away.
Everything is going good so far.
Getting used to equipment. I worry when alarm sounds without reason. Well, I know that the system works.
So far, so good. Three false calls to you 1. bumped arm on door as leaving restaurant. 2. Fall necklace fell off my neck- magnet didn't hold. 3. Cat stepped on the main alarm as I was in bed. Ok. So let's hope I never have to use you for real. ;-)
found out my button for falling when I fell.
The problem I had is that your service agreement is a joke. Whoever would agree to your service agreement has no knowledge of business. It is like signing your life away. Probably most people don't even read your agreement. I am surprised that you are even in business with that service agreement. The rest of your system is ok. Gerald Saccane.
I feel very secure when I know I have mobile help. I wear the fall button when I go walking in the gym. I carry the control every where I go. I have one question, it is secure on a plane. I travel to Illinois a bit. I visit my my son's in QUINCY.
have not tried it when out away from home
Have not had it long, but feel it will give family a little peace of mind knowing someone will be able to assist when we are not there. Thank you 🙏🏻
Its still new to me but I feel confident wearing the wrist alert in case of an emergency.
The necklace is to sensitive I cannot bend over it sends an alarm but the bracelet works fine
A problem occurred with the unit-now in the process of resolving.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,634 reviews