MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Getting used to equipment. I worry when alarm sounds without reason. Well, I know that the system works.
So far, so good. Three false calls to you 1. bumped arm on door as leaving restaurant. 2. Fall necklace fell off my neck- magnet didn't hold. 3. Cat stepped on the main alarm as I was in bed. Ok. So let's hope I never have to use you for real. ;-)
found out my button for falling when I fell.
The problem I had is that your service agreement is a joke. Whoever would agree to your service agreement has no knowledge of business. It is like signing your life away. Probably most people don't even read your agreement. I am surprised that you are even in business with that service agreement. The rest of your system is ok. Gerald Saccane.
I feel very secure when I know I have mobile help. I wear the fall button when I go walking in the gym. I carry the control every where I go. I have one question, it is secure on a plane. I travel to Illinois a bit. I visit my my son's in QUINCY.
have not tried it when out away from home
Have not had it long, but feel it will give family a little peace of mind knowing someone will be able to assist when we are not there. Thank you 🙏🏻
Its still new to me but I feel confident wearing the wrist alert in case of an emergency.
The necklace is to sensitive I cannot bend over it sends an alarm but the bracelet works fine
A problem occurred with the unit-now in the process of resolving.
Had too many problems wearing the Fall Pendent, because it kept sending signals that I had fallen; in fact I had not. Just sitting at
my computer. Pendent it too sensitive.
Contacted Customer Service and they told me to only wear the Fall Pendent when I am alone. Otherwise wear the wrist pendent.
It is a great company to be connect with
Excellent help from associates
I feel much safer having Mobile Help, but my fall alert I wear is so sensitive that I trigger it very often, the last time it would not shut off without them doing it for me.
I keep getting my clothes hung on the buckle of the bracelet.
To date, no issues. Customer Service has been very responsive
Have not had this service long enough to evaluate. So far, other than being lots of trouble reminding myself to put on the devices , I trust that everything works when I need help the most.
I have been using the device for one month and feel more secure wearing it. I would like to exchange the second wrist monitor for a pendant.
Easy to set up, great instructions. It was hard to speak to a customer service rep as I had to stay on the line for over 15 minutes to finally speak to someone but once I did, it was a great help.
I have the wrist band call button. My wrists are small, the last hole is comfortable however, the strap holders slip off, and I have a big flap to contend with. It is extremely annoying. Please help with any suggestions you may have.
Barbara,

Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. You can change your wrist band on your help button to any standard watch band that you would be a better fit for you. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

Best Regards,