MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I did some research and was instrumental in my friend's decision to go with MobileHelp. Since we are together often, it is very reassuring to know that the push of a button will bring help for both of us. It is even more reassuring to know that he can receive prompt help when I'm not around.
MobileHelp worked great for my mom. When she travelled, they were very helpful in making sure that she was still protected. Everyone has been extremely kind and understanding. The equipment and services work as promised. I would recommend this service to anyone.
Setting up our account, the representative was very nice and helpful
What card did I use for annual scribe MC, VI and Dis. If Dis I need to change it.
I am very happy that I have the "FALL DETECTED" alarm pendant BUT do NOT wear this to a Classical concert where it went off during a solo. This is embarrassment. This alarm is TOO sensitive!
The contact people were friendly and helpful in ordering what we needed and were looking forward to use this system. The tech was very helpful in trying to get access to AT &T but alas could not get any reception. Was very surprised as we live only twenty miles from a major metropolitan city. Looked like was a very good system if not for the poor reception from AT & T.
I really can't give much comment at this moment. The staff was very friendly and informative in obtaining the equipment. Thankfully, as of this time I have not had to activate or use your service. The fact that I have the service available to me is a comfort though. I am planning to drive to Ohio from North Carolina to visit my son and did not consider this after experiencing health issues. With your service I am trusting that help will be available should I need it while I travel. I am not expecting any problems, but I am more confident to travel having possible help available if it is needed.
Still feel wrist band is made for men. Too big. Cannot get the carrying case on my waist band. It is too hard to open. Explanations were given to me, but still feel there should be a solution.
MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed.

I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean
They answered all my questions. AND were very polite and patient with me. (I did have a couple challenging questions that needed "research")
Then, later, as I was trying set everything up and read the manuals, I unknowingly dropped the fall button. I nearly panic-ed but finally got someone on the phone who cancelled the "alert" and instructed me what I need to do if that happens again. I don't consider myself "dumb" about these things (i used to do computers, similar). And I thought my questions were logical. And the ladies probably had heard them many times before, but they acted like I was the first (a little boost to my ego). Respect and I loved it. So many don't respect older folks or have little patience. My thanks to Laura and Brianna!!!!
The alert button that I wear all the time is waterproof and not just water resistant. The main unit is bright and easy to locate in a dark room. Also, I have GPA in a very small case in my pocket when I leave home. It doesn't get any better !
You got my mother to the hospital by reacting very quickly .
I joined Mobile Help in 2013. I had never needed help until August 2, 2017. I was completing my grocery buying and putting it in my car when I had a heart problem that put me on the ground. The Emergency vehicle was at the Hospital across the street. They answered my pushing the necklace and help was there in minutes. They called my family and told them what happened and I was headed for the hospital Emergency. The family had all the information of my condition before I was transported. I am very pleased with their fast help.
Customer service compared to the other companies is the best. I had Medical Alert for 1 week but no service here due to our rural area. The Medical Alert has terrible customer service. 2 agents, 2 different prices. Had to file dispute with credit card to get my money back 17 days after the system was confirmed returned. 2 agents told me it would take 30 days to refund me and then I would have paid interest. Mobile Help asked me details and informed me of things I needed to know. It works well here and we take it everywhere we go. My agent was so nice and I felt like the information he asked was very adequate to protect us. I feel comfortable calling your service for any questions. The fee was cheaper and I feel I have more for my money. I have written reviews online praising your customer service. Thank you
i mainly bought this so when my mom went to my sisters she had something to rely on but it didnt work at all! That was the main reason I got it for her because she is alone during the day there.So know im debating whether to keep it or not.The other one she had was free and it worked just fine here in our house. Any suggestions? i need something for her that works away from home. Muscoda,Wi. is were it will not work.
I was thinking about sighing up for mobile help for some time,after I did i felt relief.
I'am 77 and had a couple of minor falls but i did need to ,have stitches in my head on one.
I called and they were so friendly and made it so easy to sign up. I will be adding the fall button because when i fell
i was lucky i did not pass out . maybe I will not be so lucky next time .
This is as important as car insurance, and health insurance you would not think of not having them.
Mobile help salesperson and customer service has been excellent with my mom new service. We have not had to use the service but feel better knowing she has the service. It has given her more independence. Reasonable prices.
Very quick response as I was learning how to use my new alert system. Had several false alarms getting use to the sensitivity of the system. Kind and responsive. Feel confident that when I have a real emergency, you will be there to help.
Every time I call, I am treated with superior help..if I have a problem with one of there products...they take care of
the problem ..Keep the Good Work Up
I feel very much safer since being covered by MobileHelp. They respond quickly and are always happy to know it was a "false alarm!" of which there are quite a few, since my husband has dementia and sets off his pendant easily!
Highly recommend having protection which is available, over a wide geographical area.

Mary J