MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

It gives me comfort to know that someone will be able to send help in the event I am unable to call.
I Just knowing I have something to podh for help when I need it.
It was hard to understand the person , she came through garbled. But she was prompt when she thought i had fallen
It arrived as stated. It was easily set up and tested.

Since then, it has called for help while it was lying still.

The inertia detector must be very senditive.
The safe feeling of a voice if I fall. It was easy to setup. Only the wrist gave me a rash. Can't wear it.
Hello Terry!

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are not able to wear our wrist band. You can change the wrist band to any standard watch band of your liking or we can always swap it out for a neck pendant for you. Please contact technical support at 877-827-6207, Option 1, if you would like a neck pendant instead.

Best Regards,

MobileHelp
ease of set up and price
They got the EMTs here when I needed them
Just a new client, I don't have any experience except the set-up. A rep was very helpful in that instance. I like that I can have this small pendant on me at all times. Also the option of the wrist device, which I have not used. Ity is good not to have the device in a charger, so it is ready to help me 24/7. So far have not had an emergency (Thank the Lord) so cannot comment on the service if I do.
The package was delivered on schedule. The instructions were easy to follow.
Has gps at home so whoever contacted in emergency they will know where my home address is. All I have is a cell phone so if I am not able to talk to 911 they will not be able to locate me at home address to my understanding
False sense of security Makes I feel more confident Wrist band slips off. Of no value to me
Explained program, but was too fast to set up program at this end.
I haven’t had it long enough to rate it yet. However, I think the bracelet is a little too large.
Dear Vars,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! If the wrist band is a little too big for you, you can always put any standard watch band on it instead, if that would be a better fit for you. Any additional questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-827-6207.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
Gives me the security to know that I have help in an emergency!
I haven’t had a chance to use Mobile Help at all. It is there and that’s all I know about it. I do have a problem with one thing. I have 2 watches which I could wear but why wear them when you can’t talk on them. You still need to carry the bigger pad to talk. What good are the watches. I’m not sure I’m going to keep this. I need just one item. Not three items when only one is able to call out or in. Will be calling about this.
Response time could be much quicker when button is pushed otherwise no problems
Mobilehelp is a great company they are fast understanding and they will work with you the best way that they possibly can I get them for stars because then again let's make that 5 stars because she told me in the near future if my circumstances change I can always give them a call back their customer service is excellent and they will help you to get the best deal that they possibly can get for you so yes I will recommend mobile help to any and everyone who has a lot of health issues thank you so much mobile health
No contract, the ease of setting it up. So far so good!
Just had my MobleHelp system two weeks and it has given me a sense of security, as I live alone and drive myself to medical appointments and other requirements and my children feel more at ease with me being alone with me wearing MobleHelp sensors .
Followed up on understanding the items I purchased. Very helpful and courteous.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,661 reviews