MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

WITH the sending unit mishaps the return call to see if assistance was needed
The fall button and the to go features
They have answered any inquiry I've had promptly
and professionally.
MobileHelp has made me feel secure and that makes me happy!
I have not had the service for very long but was pleased when I took a trip out of town for a few days and was fully covered by the service. It gave me a sense of security since I was traveling alone. In dealing with the support staff I have found them to be pleasant, helpful and able to address any concerns or questions I may have.
I tried using another product from another company and unit failed when showering. This product seems to work very well and is well thought out! Price is fair. The only problem I have had was I purchased this for my Father that has memory issues and the company called him and tried to market other products to him. I had difficulties trying to return and do not understand since I am paying for this and purchased how they could expect to get authorization from him and expect me to pay!
I recently ordered a Mobile Help Solo Device for my Dad. Mobile Help made the ordering process very easy. I also had a positive experience when I called Customer Service with some questions. The person that I spoke with answered every question, and was courteous.
Ease of ordering and set uip
BECAUSE OF THIS DIVIES I HAVE PEACE OF MIND THANK YOU
So far so good! Actually, I require a bit more time before offering a proper review. Just getting started and must remind myself to carry/or use the devices regularly. Good to have for peace of mind and should be vital ion an emergency..
MobileHelp is convenient but at this time I choose to terminate my membership. My health issues have been resolved and I thank you for respecting my choice to terminate the membership and will appreciate your help in doing that.
Having a quick response!
Have not had to use the "button" yet. Have had 2 false alarms- don't know why. Feel secure in having it in case I need it!
the fall pendant goes off to easily.
The representative who oriented us to the product was pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful.
all was great except that I received the wrong model charging station initially. Both the written directions and phone help I read re installation related to a model that was not sent; the one I got didn't have a light on the base, yet I was repeatedly asked to watch for the light to go on. Good news, as soon as I realized I didn't have the right model, one was sent by overnight delivery; I like the equipment very much! I did call in to correct a contact person and want to make sure that the first contact is: Matt Koropchak, son, ph: 612-805-4934. Not Jen Ryan.
Everyone has been very helpful and accommodating for my mom so far. My mom is happy to have the security of knowing help is but a button push away!
I was ready to buy the system before I called, but the high pressure telephone sales almost made me hang up the phone. I was unable to receive the information about the system sent to me by mail.
just knowing there were there when needed.
Makes me feel safe.