Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"Good prices; terrible customer service."
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 256GB Space Grey) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Tim,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about the service you received and we can certainly check this out.

Please drop us an email at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
"Keen prices and helpful salesperson but when there was an issue with the delivery the customer services department were very unhelpful.Also I was on and on to DPD and your customers service couldn’t resolve the problem and then the servers were out."
(Apple IPhone XR 128GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Christopher,

We are sorry to hear about this and it's unfortunate that the order was delivered within the time it should have been.

Please could you email the team at the email address Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
"Wrong information given about upgrade never informed that I have to pay extra charges to upgrade the contract not at all happy with sales team so returning my mobile"
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Product Red) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Varsha,

So sorry to hear that you were not advised about the charges for upgrading your contract.

If you can email the team at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information we can take a look into it.

Mobiles.co.uk
"Charger didn’t work still waiting for my exchange"
Hi,

Sorry to hear about this and we can certainly check this out to see what is going on.

Please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
"The process has been a complete nightmare.I have ended up with two phones on one account accounts with Vodafone because when I contacted Vodafone to migrate my existing number over to my new phone they they said that they required a months notice and also since I bought my new phone through a third party rather than Vodafone they made it difficult for the customer to move their existing number over.As a result I have two bill charges this month instead of one"
Hi George,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced and we can certainly take a further look into this to see what's going on.

Please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information so we can see what has happened?

Mobiles.co.uk
"My phone didn't arrive the next day and DPD don't deliver on weekends."
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Was no help what's so ever when I had an issue only way to speak to anybody is through a costly number..."
"Please l nead ssummary 10 b"
Hi Abas,

If you can email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with more details of what you require, we will look into this.

Thanks

Mohsin
Mobiles.co.uk
"My card kept getting rejected and there was no reason why. Rang up and went through everything and all my card details and my card was rejected again. This time I was told it was because I had a different address to my current. I then used another card which worked. However I then saw I had been charged on 2 accounts. I then had to ring my bank and get them to stop a payment going out. A lot of messing about"
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB White) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had issues with ordering the handset and had ended up getting charged twice. We understand how frustrating this can be. If you would like us to look into this further, then please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk, We will need you to include the following details within your email:

Thanks

Mohsin
Mobiles.co.uk
"I have had problems since my first bill"
Hi Jordan,
Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we'll be more than happy to help. We will need you to include the following details within your email:

Mobiles.co.uk
"Came with a crack across the screen? Any chance I could get a replacement?"
Hi Caitlin, we don't seem to have received any contact from you regarding the damage to your phone until now. We would like to run through a few more questions with you.

Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk We will need you to include the following details within your email:

"communication is poor"
"I bought the phone as birthday present Faulty Handset and it is taking long time to get it sorted and replaced"
Hi,

We are sorry about the dealy, the phone you have ordered is currently out of stock. I can see that you have spoken with our Customer Service Team regarding your exchange.

"Poor service online."
"Had new contract phone and Since Monday sim been in phone since monday and still saying. I’m service!!"
Hi Leah,

We have been experiencing a few delays with Vodafone connections; if you are still having problems, please email us at trustpilot@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
"They “forgot” to tell Vodafone about the contract so phone doesn’t yet work"

Mobiles.co.uk
"Is been almost a week and I still can't get to use my new phone. Apparently Carphone Warehouse has a backlog activating new numbers and I would have to wait another week..quite disappointed actually.."
Hi Elena, we have been experiencing a few delays with Vodafone connections; if you are still having problems, please email us at trustpilot@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
"Haven't received my phone yet, because of the mix up of where to delivery the phone , not my error,can't make any comments at this time."
Hi Sheryl,

We can see that your order has now arrived safely with you.

Mobile.co.uk
"Excellent order to delivery but very poor speed of getting me connected. I have email exchanges, phoned and your agents have put this into escalation but still I am 8 days in to my new contract and I'm still NOT connected to Vodafone. Therefore absolutely no use as a mobile phone currently. I wouldn't have bought it from Mobiles.co.uk if you had set this, what I now know to be "standard timescale expectation", at the point of order."
Hi Keith, we are aware that some Vodafone connections are taking a little longer than expected to activate, we are sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Thanks,

Mobiles.co.uk
"Had the phone 5 days and still not activated . I’m thinking of returning the phone."
Hi Craig, we are aware that some Vodafone connections are taking a little longer than expected to activate, we are sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Thanks,