Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

Mobiles.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd October 2019
Jonathan
Mobiles.co.uk 5 star review on 28th September 2019
More Photos & Videos
My phone turned up but not my free amazon fire
(Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB Black) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Emma,

We are sorry to hear you have not received your free Amazon fire stick along with your order. Just to advise, all free gifts are sent out separately after 14 days of receiving the order.

If you have still not received this after 14 days, feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into this for you.

Kind Regards

Mobiles.co.uk
My contract with Vodafone expired and they could not offer a competitive upgrade. I found a good deal with Mobiles and received my new phone the next day however it is not an upgrade, they have given me a new number! I assumed Mobiles would transfer my old number to the new plan. Very messy procedure to rectify this now. Extremely disappointed. Can’t talk to a real person at Vodafone to help cancel my old contract and transfer my number, robot advice is useless, directing me to the website which doesn’t have an option for my situation or calling 191 going round in circles.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Annmarie,

We are very sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience caused here. It sounds as if you had placed the order online yourself and this was a new contract deal you purchased.

So we can look into this on our end and see what options are available for you, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

- Your full name
- Full address including Postcode
- Email address

Kind Regards

Mobiles.co.uk
My phone has not arrived despite delivery date of the 4th. Cannot be guatanteed to be delivered today. My NHS discount was not applied and I paid an extra penny for you to verify my bank account. Not a great start :-/
(Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite 128GB Aura Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Maria,

We are sorry to hear this and apologise for the delay in your delivery. All orders are required to take 1p out when making an order online so can verify your bank, this will be refunded to you in 3-5 working days.

If your phone has still not been delivered, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

- Your full name
- Your full address including Postcode
- email address
- mobile number

Mobiles.co.uk
I was happy with the price of £75 up front and £22 tariff for new SE model . As soon as I paid and before phone was delivered I received a Facebook pop up offering me EXACT SAME phone for £19.99 up front. I am now suffering from cognitive dissonance and it has in colloquial term left a bad taste in my mouth.
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Eugene, prices are subject to change at any time and it is unfortunate you saw this deal after taking one out. If you wait long enough, any deal price is likely to drop and it does seem like a case of unfortunate timing. If you're no longer happy with the purchase, we can look at returning this for you. Please send us an email at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. Please include in your Full name, full address including Postcode, email address and mobile number. Thanks Mohammed - Mobiles.co.uk
Was very happy with sales team but when it came to customer service, have experienced one of the worst service in uk. The phone I received was having scratch on the front screen so asked to exchange it dpd driver collected it on Monday and was confirmed that I will receive another handset by Wednesday which didn’t happened then upon calling customer service lady kept on saying I explained u 3 to 4 times now but she wasn’t getting how difficult it was to understand her with all her background noise of kid screaming, crying, microwave beeping, voice breaking and then questioning me as if I don’t understand English really??? M sorry but if u were not ready to face customer you shouldn’t have picked up call on first place or else u should have sorted yourself out, was been told then that I will receive my handset by Friday but ofcourse we didn’t receive it and now it’s due to be coming tomorrow but I don’t have simple expectation of having my handset even though money is taken from my account week ago.
Well I really hope customer service do their job well n don’t give any more excuses as m still waiting for my handset
Hi Pooja,

Sorry to learn of the poor experience on call and that you've not received the replacement yet. Please send us an email at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. Please include in your Full name, full address including Postcode, email address and mobile number. Thanks Mohammed - Mobiles.co.uk
Poor delivery time
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Martin,

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with the delivery service. If you would like to discuss this further, please can you email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into what had caused the delay.

Kind regards

Mobiles.co.uk
The Sales team is good, very helpful and they know what they're doing. But the customer service is irrelevant and useless, on all platforms. The only reason I've given some stars is because of the sales team- they could give me information about my Carphone Warehouse order with-in seconds when the dedicated Carphone Warehouse customer service could do nothing in the hour I spent with them on the phone before hand.
It doesn't matter which route you take to speak to the customer service (which is run by Carphone Warehouse), the only thing they can do for you is cancel your order. I had accidentally ordered the wrong model of phone and I searched their site for the right model with the same upfront cost and similar package but they couldn't perform a like for like exchange, they could only cancel it. But don't feel like you can relax there- it's been 11 days since I cancelled the order and sent the phone back to them and I haven't received a confirmation of the cancellation and I haven't received my refund. Really not happy!
Because of the lack of customer service with all Carphone Warehouse companies I have decided to look else-where and to be honest I wont be using them for anything ever again.
(Huawei P40 Pro 256GB Black) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Hannah,

We are sorry to hear what has happened here and the poor service you have had with the customer services on this occasion. I can assure you we thrive in providing a great service for all customers throughout all departments of our business and take incidents like this very seriously. We can not do a like for like exchange for another model handset even though it may be the same upfront cost and similar tariff. The phone has to be returned in order for you to order again. This is due to all phone models being on different Tariff Variants and can not exchange one model for another model tariff.

We are sorry to hear you have still not received your refund, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk so we can look into this. Please include your full name, full address including Postcode, email address, mobile number, and above review.

Mobiles.co.uk
Didn’t make it clear it was a new contract not an upgrade and so can’t jeep existing number (even tho asked for one !!).
(Carphone Warehouse IPhone 11 Essential Bundle) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Adele,

We are sorry to hear that. If you had taken out a new contract on the same network and would still like to keep the same number then you will need to do a triangular port.

A Triangle Port requires obtaining a pay as you go SIM card for a network other than your current network and porting the desired number over onto the pay as you go SIM. You would do this by requesting a PAC number for the old number from the current network provider and giving it to the pay as you go network.

Once you have done this and the desired number is on the pay as you go SIM, you then need to contact that network and request another PAC code. Once you have this, you can then contact your network provider and port the number to your new line.

Alternatively, if you would like to cancel this contract and take out an upgrade deal, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

Full name, Full address including postcode, email address and mobile number.

Mobiles.co.uk
Mobile phone arrived quickly. However I didn't like the phone I had chosen, so I tried to return it within the 14 days of purchase. However mobiles.co.uk said because I put the sim card in the phone, I invalidated the 14day return policy. I've never heard of such a rediculous rule. Now I'm stuck with this phone for 2 years.
(Huawei P40 Lite 128GB Crush Green) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kenneth,

We can confirm this is incorrect advice given to you. You can still return your phone even if you have put the sim inside the phone.

Feel free to call our customer service team on 01509 615 474 and an advisor will help set up a return for you. If you do not want to call up, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will get the return set up.

Please include the following in your email - Your full name, Full address including Postcode, email address, mobile number, and above review.

Mobiles.co.uk
My mobile phone was not delivered as promised and there was a delay in the delivery of the mobile.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Farzad,

We are sorry to hear there was a delay in your phone being delivered. We understand this may have been frustrating on your end and would like to apologise for the inconvenience.

If you would like to discuss this further, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
I have not received my phone despite getting an email saying it would be delivered yesterday 29 May! Not a good start.
Hi Fiona,

We are very sorry to hear this. So we can check to see what has caused this delay, please can you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

- Your Full Name
- Full Address including Postcode
- email address
- Order number

The charger doesn’t work
Hi Hasan,

We are sorry to hear the charger does not work. If you are still experiencing this issue, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details so we can look into this:

- Your Full Name
- Full Address including Postcode
- Email address
- Above review

Mobiles.co.uk
Process was easy and phone arrived promptly. However, it did not make it clear on order that the contract would start as soon as the phone was delivered, with no option to future date. I still had over a month on previous contract so ended up paying double.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB Prism Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Jasmin,

We can confirm that all contracts will start from the moment they are despatched, this is done so you are connected to the network as soon as receiving your phone and are ready to use straight away.

There is no mobile retailer or network that provides the service to connect your sim/start your contract a month after receiving your phone.

Hope this helps

Mobiles.co.uk
I ordered my new monthly contract phone and was told delivery would be on 18 May. I’ve now been told delivery is delayed but no indication of how long it’s delayed for. No reply to my email asking for more info.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Elspeth,

We are sorry to hear this, we understand how frustrating this must be on your end. So we can look into this on our end and get you the correct details in regards to your order please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

-Your Full Name
-Full Address including Postcode
-Email Address
-Mobile number
-Order Number
-Above Review

Kind regards

Mobiles.co.uk
I bought this as an upgrade and was disappointed to find out after purchasing that I was ineligible to get 6 months free Apple Music as stated at the point of sale. This was due to the fact that I had previously been offered this on a previous contract. I took this up with mobiles.co.uk and also EE but all I was offered was an apology which is quite unacceptable. The terms and conditions didn’t mention anything about this when I purchased the phone
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Gordon,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were unable to get the free Apple Music offer with your order.

The offer is provided by EE have you tried to Text MUSIC to 150 to get the offer? If you haven't been successful please feel free to email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can check this out for you.

Mobiles.co.uk
I've had to rearrange the delivery of my new phone, as the delivery address I requested hasn't been applied & has been arranged to go to billing address...so I have to wait another 6 days to get new phone! Courier couldn't help and nobody at mobiles.co.uk was available to help me.
(Samsung Galaxy A51 128GB Prism Crush White) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Hayley,

We are sorry to hear that the order isn't going to the address that you requested.

We can check this out for you and advise you further. In order for us to check this out could you please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full Name
- Address
- Order Number

Mobiles.co.uk
I still have not received my phone. It was due yesterday. I’m a little disappointed as you may expect.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Barry,

We are sorry to hear that you don't have your order as of yet.

Delays may occur with the courier that are outside of our control.

However we can check this out for you if you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Please also include your full name, address, Mobiles number and order number so that we can check the order for you.

Mobiles.co.uk
Still haven’t received it and it should have been delivered on the 27th?
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you have still not received your phone as of yet. We would like to look into this for you to see what has caused the delay. Please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following info:

-Full Name
-Full Address including Postcode
-Email Address and Mobile Number
-Order number

Mobiles.co.uk
didnt receive my discount or voucher as promised on phone - poor show!
Hi Jamie,

We are sorry to hear you did not receive your discount or voucher as promised over the phone. We would like to look into this on our end. please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Mobiles.co.uk
The stock the the company has is good and they are able to find value for money contracts with other firms. The offer of cashback is also very appealing to the thrifty among us, HOWEVER they make it very hard for you to redeem the cashback, only releasing it in 5 instalments over a 24 month period which you have to upload the bill to their website and then they'll release the cashback in the form of a cheque posted to you. I have never met such a more cumbersome way to reward their customers. It simply screams greed hoping that the customer will forget to claim at ever stage, but I've diarised it. So not a company to recommend unless you don't mind their scruples.
(Samsung Galaxy A20e 32GB Blue) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Andrew,

We are sorry to hear this. Here at Mobiles.co.uk, we sell cashback redemption deals on a daily basis, and there are many happy customers who do not mind uploading their bills throughout the contract to claim their cashback.

We have made this very easy for customers, please click the link below for more info:

If you have had issues claiming your cashback yourself or would like to speak to us in more detail regarding the cashback issue, please email us on Reviews@Mobiles.co.uk and we will be more than happy to assist.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 31,516 reviews