Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
The voucher of the card didn't work,I pay 10 pound on my first month!
Hi Louis,

We are very sorry to hear this. Please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Please include the following when you email us:

-Your full name
- email address - Mobile number

Mobiles.co.uk
Prices probably the cheapest around but Tainted as I was overcharged by £100 on my upfront cost. A few calls later and apparently I still have to wait a couple of day just to get confirmation it will be corrected!
Had to go through sales to be transferred to Customer service as no number Or email address advertised anywhere who then said the system was down so I need to call back in a couple of days. They would not take details and sort out until I called back! Called back again an hour later out of frustration and spoke to another operator and the system was fine and they agree they have made a mistake? Still waiting but convinced it will be a few more calls to get this sorted from the vagueness of the customer service I’ve received so far even when it is there mistake.
Ordering was easy through the website and the phone is being delivered 2 days later than the website said it would but It’s all become a bit of a hassle when all I need them to do is correct the payment they wrongly requested from my bank.
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 256GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi James,

So that we can check this out for you could you please email us at eviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full Name
- Full Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
Customer service is dire. Sales are really good but I don’t appreciate being scolded when I am purchasing an expensive phone from you guys.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Caroline,

We are very sorry to hear this. Not something we like to hear at all. We aim to provide professional service at all time and speak to our customers in a calm way. So we can escalate this on our end please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Please include the following when you email us:

-Your full name

Mobiles.co.uk
Ordered one phone , two delivered DPD took one back checked my bank account and I have been charged for two , trying to get in touch with DPD or Mobiles.co.uk seems to be virtually impossible, I made contact once by texting and was told it will take a good 3 weeks to get my money back , which is unacceptable when they are at fault .
Hopefully this will be resolved soon , but until then I couldn’t recommend this company.
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Steven.

If you've made a duplicate order in error and you're chasing a refund of a product you've returned to us -or- are looking for help with returning that duplicate order.

Then please email us and we'll get this resolved for you.

So we can help further, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:
- Your Full name
- Email Address
- Your issue

We look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Kevin
Mobiles.co.uk
Felt pressured to take phone case which when sent was the wrong size. Then spent ages trying to sort it
Hi Jackie,

We are sorry to hear that you had been unhappy with your phone case. We do offer a 14-day return if you are unhappy with any of the products you have received.

We are pleased to see that you have not sorted this issue.

Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
Next day delivery is always great, as is the selection of deals available from many different providers. However, my brand new iPhone 11 Pro arrived in a damaged box and the promised £50 curry’s pc world voucher is nowhere to be found! I used a voucher code at checkout which promised £10 off the price of the phone (which it did give to me) and a £50 voucher which I am very disappointed to say I have not received. When trying to contact mobiles.co.uk on 3 consecutive days the phone number given does not work and the supposed ‘live chat’ constantly says busy please try again in a few minutes. I can only assume it’s full of other disgruntled customers trying to find their £50 curry’s pc world vouchers too!
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 256GB Midnight Green) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Toby,

We are sorry to hear you had received your phone in a damaged box. This may have potentially been caused during transit. We do hope there are no issues with your phone. We are sorry to hear you have not received your £50 Currys PC World Voucher. So we can look into this, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

Mobiles.co.uk
I had to try 3-4 times online and it wouldn’t take the payment. Tried ringing your number within opening hours but nobody available to speak with so got cut off. Then I Got a call to change provider as it hadn’t gone through credit check which was strange. The mobile was ordered and arrived as arranged so that part was good
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB White) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Frances,

We are sorry to hear you were not able to make the purchase of your phone online. It seems the original credit check had failed so the order did not go through. We are happy to hear the order was finally fulfiled and you have now received your phone. For any further issues you may have, feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

Mobiles.co.uk
My phone turned up but not my free amazon fire
(Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Emma,

We are sorry to hear you have not received your free Amazon fire stick along with your order. Just to advise, all free gifts are sent out separately after 14 days of receiving the order.

If you have still not received this after 14 days, feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into this for you.

Mobiles.co.uk
My contract with Vodafone expired and they could not offer a competitive upgrade. I found a good deal with Mobiles and received my new phone the next day however it is not an upgrade, they have given me a new number! I assumed Mobiles would transfer my old number to the new plan. Very messy procedure to rectify this now. Extremely disappointed. Can’t talk to a real person at Vodafone to help cancel my old contract and transfer my number, robot advice is useless, directing me to the website which doesn’t have an option for my situation or calling 191 going round in circles.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Annmarie,

We are very sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience caused here. It sounds as if you had placed the order online yourself and this was a new contract deal you purchased.

So we can look into this on our end and see what options are available for you, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

Mobiles.co.uk
My phone has not arrived despite delivery date of the 4th. Cannot be guatanteed to be delivered today. My NHS discount was not applied and I paid an extra penny for you to verify my bank account. Not a great start :-/
(Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite 128GB Aura Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Maria,

We are sorry to hear this and apologise for the delay in your delivery. All orders are required to take 1p out when making an order online so can verify your bank, this will be refunded to you in 3-5 working days.

If your phone has still not been delivered, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

- Your full address including Postcode
- mobile number

Mobiles.co.uk
I was happy with the price of £75 up front and £22 tariff for new SE model . As soon as I paid and before phone was delivered I received a Facebook pop up offering me EXACT SAME phone for £19.99 up front. I am now suffering from cognitive dissonance and it has in colloquial term left a bad taste in my mouth.
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hello Eugene, prices are subject to change at any time and it is unfortunate you saw this deal after taking one out. If you wait long enough, any deal price is likely to drop and it does seem like a case of unfortunate timing. If you're no longer happy with the purchase, we can look at returning this for you. Please send us an email at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. Please include in your Full name, full address including Postcode, email address and mobile number. Thanks Mohammed - Mobiles.co.uk
Was very happy with sales team but when it came to customer service, have experienced one of the worst service in uk. The phone I received was having scratch on the front screen so asked to exchange it dpd driver collected it on Monday and was confirmed that I will receive another handset by Wednesday which didn’t happened then upon calling customer service lady kept on saying I explained u 3 to 4 times now but she wasn’t getting how difficult it was to understand her with all her background noise of kid screaming, crying, microwave beeping, voice breaking and then questioning me as if I don’t understand English really??? M sorry but if u were not ready to face customer you shouldn’t have picked up call on first place or else u should have sorted yourself out, was been told then that I will receive my handset by Friday but ofcourse we didn’t receive it and now it’s due to be coming tomorrow but I don’t have simple expectation of having my handset even though money is taken from my account week ago.
Well I really hope customer service do their job well n don’t give any more excuses as m still waiting for my handset
Hi Pooja,

Sorry to learn of the poor experience on call and that you've not received the replacement yet. Please send us an email at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. Please include in your Full name, full address including Postcode, email address and mobile number. Thanks Mohammed - Mobiles.co.uk
Poor delivery time
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Martin,

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with the delivery service. If you would like to discuss this further, please can you email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into what had caused the delay.

Kind regards

Mobiles.co.uk
The Sales team is good, very helpful and they know what they're doing. But the customer service is irrelevant and useless, on all platforms. The only reason I've given some stars is because of the sales team- they could give me information about my Carphone Warehouse order with-in seconds when the dedicated Carphone Warehouse customer service could do nothing in the hour I spent with them on the phone before hand.
It doesn't matter which route you take to speak to the customer service (which is run by Carphone Warehouse), the only thing they can do for you is cancel your order. I had accidentally ordered the wrong model of phone and I searched their site for the right model with the same upfront cost and similar package but they couldn't perform a like for like exchange, they could only cancel it. But don't feel like you can relax there- it's been 11 days since I cancelled the order and sent the phone back to them and I haven't received a confirmation of the cancellation and I haven't received my refund. Really not happy!
Because of the lack of customer service with all Carphone Warehouse companies I have decided to look else-where and to be honest I wont be using them for anything ever again.
(Huawei P40 Pro 256GB Black) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Hannah,

We are sorry to hear what has happened here and the poor service you have had with the customer services on this occasion. I can assure you we thrive in providing a great service for all customers throughout all departments of our business and take incidents like this very seriously. We can not do a like for like exchange for another model handset even though it may be the same upfront cost and similar tariff. The phone has to be returned in order for you to order again. This is due to all phone models being on different Tariff Variants and can not exchange one model for another model tariff.

We are sorry to hear you have still not received your refund, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk so we can look into this. Please include your full name, full address including Postcode, email address, mobile number, and above review.

Mobiles.co.uk
Didn’t make it clear it was a new contract not an upgrade and so can’t jeep existing number (even tho asked for one !!).
(Carphone Warehouse IPhone 11 Essential Bundle) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Adele,

We are sorry to hear that. If you had taken out a new contract on the same network and would still like to keep the same number then you will need to do a triangular port.

A Triangle Port requires obtaining a pay as you go SIM card for a network other than your current network and porting the desired number over onto the pay as you go SIM. You would do this by requesting a PAC number for the old number from the current network provider and giving it to the pay as you go network.

Once you have done this and the desired number is on the pay as you go SIM, you then need to contact that network and request another PAC code. Once you have this, you can then contact your network provider and port the number to your new line.

Alternatively, if you would like to cancel this contract and take out an upgrade deal, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

Full name, Full address including postcode, email address and mobile number.

Mobiles.co.uk
Mobile phone arrived quickly. However I didn't like the phone I had chosen, so I tried to return it within the 14 days of purchase. However mobiles.co.uk said because I put the sim card in the phone, I invalidated the 14day return policy. I've never heard of such a rediculous rule. Now I'm stuck with this phone for 2 years.
(Huawei P40 Lite 128GB Crush Green) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Kenneth,

We can confirm this is incorrect advice given to you. You can still return your phone even if you have put the sim inside the phone.

Feel free to call our customer service team on 01509 615 474 and an advisor will help set up a return for you. If you do not want to call up, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will get the return set up.

Please include the following in your email - Your full name, Full address including Postcode, email address, mobile number, and above review.

Mobiles.co.uk
My mobile phone was not delivered as promised and there was a delay in the delivery of the mobile.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Farzad,

We are sorry to hear there was a delay in your phone being delivered. We understand this may have been frustrating on your end and would like to apologise for the inconvenience.

If you would like to discuss this further, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
I have not received my phone despite getting an email saying it would be delivered yesterday 29 May! Not a good start.
Hi Fiona,

We are very sorry to hear this. So we can check to see what has caused this delay, please can you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

- Your Full Name
- Order number

The charger doesn’t work
Hi Hasan,

We are sorry to hear the charger does not work. If you are still experiencing this issue, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details so we can look into this:

- Your Full Name

Mobiles.co.uk
Process was easy and phone arrived promptly. However, it did not make it clear on order that the contract would start as soon as the phone was delivered, with no option to future date. I still had over a month on previous contract so ended up paying double.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB Prism Black) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Jasmin,

We can confirm that all contracts will start from the moment they are despatched, this is done so you are connected to the network as soon as receiving your phone and are ready to use straight away.

There is no mobile retailer or network that provides the service to connect your sim/start your contract a month after receiving your phone.

Hope this helps