Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
Great service, very quick and my phone was in perfect condition. The only issue was I couldn’t open the SIM card bit as the tool wasn’t included in the box.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Limarah,

We are sorry to hear you did not receive the sim pin along with your phone to open the sim tray for your phone. This is usually within the box, however, we can only apologize that you did not receive this. You can usually use a hair pin to open the sim tray. We would like to send you a sim pin, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will get this sent out to you.

Thanks

Mobiles.co.uk
Refurbished phone received with damaged screen. Appeared to be second hand. Have returned for replacement and would be happy to post another review once received.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Vince,

We are sorry to hear you had received your phone with a damaged screen. We hope that your exchanged handset will be with you very soon. Should you have any issues or concerns please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will be able to assist you from there.

Thanks

Mobiles.co.uk
Really disappointed, phone came and didn’t work, it kept re starting when I was using it and when the phone was locked. Having to send back.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Ella,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with your handset.

If you experience a fault with your handset within 30 days of purchase we can get it exchanged for you.

However if you have any issues outside of this timeframe you can visit your local Carphone Warehouse store for it to be looked into.

If this isn't resolved as of yet please get in touch and we can check this out for you. Please drop us an email at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can check it out.

Mobiles.co.uk
The whole experience was terrible. So I cancelled. They then still took £22 from my bank. I cancelled around 7 days. So well within the cooling off period. I would never use o2 or mobiles uk ever again. No one has ever had the decency to contact me and trying to get my £22 back. I’ll never see that again. They obviously need it more than me.
Hi Jason,

We are very sorry to hear this. We would like to look into this and get what you are owed back.

please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. We will need you to include the following details within your email:

- Your full name
- Your address including postcode
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- Your order number

Mobiles.co.uk
Fantastic service and great prices, prompt advice over phone. Very pleased with the service
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Diane,

It's great to hear about your experience.

However it seems that you have left a 1-star rating. If you have submitted this incorrectly you can change your star rating.

Mobiles.co.uk
PLACED ORDER.. DID NOT TURN UP.. IN 30 YEARS I HAVE NEVER BEEN REFUSED WITH A CREDIT RATING OF 985. NO EMAIL TO ADVISE WHY.
(Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Hussain,

It's unfortunate to hear about the problems that you have had with the order.

When you place an order for a contract a credit check would be carried out. Credit checks are carried out by the network and not us which means that we can't provide specific information.

For further information on your credit report we would advise that you contact Experian or Equifax.

Mobiles.co.uk
I applied for my contract update,I had to contact customer service as they wanted to double check some info. Over the phone guys went through all the terms and conditions ect and then said that he found some better offer for me and if I would like to use it. So I said yes bear in mind I called regarding my upgrade. It turns out it wasn't an upgrade but completely new contract. It cost me lots of stress and additional £30 to cover all charges and cancellation. I got it on begging of December so its makes me think that someone was working "extra"hard for additional Christmas bonus.im not impressed, wont be using online service again cos its turn out much more hassle and stress...
Hi Julia,

We are sorry to hear about the issues with your contract.

If you have been provided with a new deal rather than an upgrade you can return this within 14 days and upgrade your existing number instead.

It's unfortunate that this has caused you to incur charges and we can check this out. Just to advise any amount taken from the network that is owed back to you would show on your next bill.

You can email us with the information below at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
Not received sim and been charged
Hi Elisha,

We are sorry to hear that you are being charged for a SIM that you haven't recieved.

When the order is dispatched the SIM/contract is connected which means that the network would start to bill you right away.

If the SIM is lost please do contact us and we can advise you further regarding a replacement SIM Card. Please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Absolutely nothing went right
Hi Colin,

We are sorry to hear about your review.

For us to look into this we would require further information so please do feel free to get in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
didnt send a sim card, wouldnt help, on the phone for hours, avoid !!
Hi Simon,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't receive a SIM with your order.

In the case that this happens we can send you out a SIM or you can obtain a replacement from the network. In most cases, it would be quicker to obtain a new SIM from the network as they can provide you with this in-store.

If you are having any issues getting a replacement SIM please do get in touch with us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Please ensure that you include the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
I bought a phone and I returned it within a week. After a month and many phone calls I have not had my refund and O2 are still charging me monthly for a phone I don’t have and a contract I cancelled. It’s been over a month and they lied about refunding me in 3-5 days. It takes ten mins minimum for them to pick up the phone. Really poor customer services and not trustworthy for refunds.
Hi Alice,

It's unfortunate to hear about your experience with your cancelled order.

If your contract has been disconnected any amount owed would reflect on your next bill.

However if this still hasn't been resolved for you after your billing date please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Unfortunately, I have been left with no choice but to update my previous review. Initially, I was happy with the site ease of use and how quickly my phone came. The reason I ordered the phone in the first place was the incentive, I had purposely found a phone provider who offered vouchers. According to the website ' vouchers are sent within 2 working days of the phone being purchased'. Because I ordered the phone on the 27/12/2019 I allowed for the fact that over the Christmas period there would be a delay, at this point I assumed vouchers were sent by post. I waited until January before I raised an issue. I received an email stating the issue would be looked into with 3-5 working days, I had to chase this up, when I finally did get a response, I was told that I had been sent a digital voucher 5 days after purchase, I was asked to check my junk mailbox. I check my messages daily, however, as I was not expecting a digital voucher I thought I better double-check my emails. I was not surprised when I could not locate the email. I wrote back advising that no such email had been sent and that they should send another one. I got the first response to my issue 07/01/20, it is now 23/01/20 and I still have not received the voucher. This is unacceptable, I have explained to them if they offer an incentive then they should deliver and if for any reason they can't then they should inform the customer. The customer service is shocking and why does no one answer the phone?? The only thing good about this company is the delivery time.
(Samsung Galaxy A20e 32GB Blue) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I am still waiting on my SIM card one month later yet I am being charged for a line rental I am unable to use
Hi Michelle,

Mobiles.co.uk
Worst customer service , do not use them !!
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 64GB Gold Refurbished) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Tarun, we are disappointed to read your comments, if there is anything we could help you with please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
Zero stars. I was sold a contract that I was told was £8 a month - turns out its £20 a month and you have to claim the difference. My call to cancel the contract(within 14 day period) was not acted upon and then money was taken from my account! As soon as I realised what had happened I called again and was told it was too late to cancel and I was now tied into a 12 month contract! Disgusting fraudulent practice. Do not go any near this company!!
Hi Jennifer, please email us at trustpilot@mobiles.co.uk and we can investigate this further. On your email please include the following:

Mobiles.co.uk
It should be called cheating mobile.co.uk , I been told to pay an up front cost of £95 for iPhone 11 which was clearly written on the website too but unfortunately they took £250 from my account without my permission which was very unpredictable.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Zakir, Please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can investigate this further. On your email please include the following:

Mobiles.co.uk
I have not received my mobile yet
Hi Devraj, we can see that a change to your delivery has been requested via the DPD tracking site. If you do require any further help, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can investigate this further. On your email please include the following:

Mobiles.co.uk
Purchased an upgrade for £31/month with 20GB of data but when contract invoice was received it was for £43/month. Phone also came with a new SIM card with a new number. An abrupt advisor at Mobiles.co.uk could not help me and told me to phone my provider who confirmed that an upgrade had not been done and an additional line had been ordered and added to my existing account. I also had been allocated 15GB of data and not 20GB! Unfortunately I lost complete confidence in their ability to "get things right" and cancelled the contract and returned the phone on the same day it arrived.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Silver) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your recent purchase and are sad to see that you have cancelled and returned your order.

We do offer a range of upgrades and new contracts and would also advise double-checking your order details before confirming at the checkout.

Mobiles.co.uk
I ordered a phone end of November and I havnt even had it a mo th and it’s full of faults. I can’t even use it as it’s got a ghost screen.
Hi Nicole,

We are sorry to hear that the handset has become faulty.

If you have purchased the handset within the last 30 days please contact us and we can get this checked out.

If you are outside of the 30 days exchange period, please visit your local Carphone Warehouse store with the handset and a colleague can check this out.

Mobiles.co.uk
No impressed with mobiles.co.uk I ordered two mobiles but only received one because they processed the phones separately and gave each phone it's own order number when I contacted mobiles.co.uk to find out what had happened they said the phone company won't now allow me to have another phone on the same deal as I was now classed as an existing customer and the deal was for new customers only No idea why this happened when I ordered them together that they then processed them separately and when I questioned this I just got told this happens from time to time. So not a great experience for the first time using mobiles.co.uk and definitely won't be recommending to anyone.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Silver) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Jade,

We are sorry to hear about this.

All contracts would be subject to a credit check. If the network declines the second check we wouldn't be able to overturn the decision.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 27,800 reviews