Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Great service, prompt updates of your order progression & free next day delivery is amazing. Ordered my phone at 12pm on the Saturday and my phone had arrived less than 24 hours later.

I have bought through mobiles.co.uk for several years now and for various family members and I have never had any problems. Would highly recommend to anyone!
(Samsung Galaxy S20 128GB Cosmic Grey) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Carey, we can see you have had a fantastic experience with us and we loved reading your feedback. Please could you consider changing your start rating as you seem to have only given us 1 start?

Mobiles.co.uk
Paid extra for faster delivery yet phone was posted regular delivery. Bad experience
(Samsung Galaxy S20 128GB Cosmic Grey) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Tomasz,

Regardless of what you order we won't charge you to receive it. All handsets are delivered by courier, which we believe makes the process of receiving your new phone secure, reliable and most of all free.

If you have decided to pay DPD a fee to deliver your order quicker, this would be something you would need to speak with DPD about as we do not charge for delivery.

I love it
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism White) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Swati,

So glad to hear you love your product! You have left a 1 star review, however; are there any problems we can look into for you? If not, are you able to amend the rating to reflect your review?

Thanks!

Jim

Mobiles.co.uk
I haven't received my item,it was supposed to be delivered yesterday 18/09/2020 but nothing arrived
(Samsung Galaxy A71 128GB Prism Crush Silver) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Malcolm,

Mobiles.co.uk
I was misold a product without being told that I would need to set-up an account with the provider I had no credit and was disconnect for 24 hours . I was also charged by mobiles web £10.00 thinking this was my credit and would be cahrged a monthly amount however that ws not the case. in the end had to go into vodafone for them to reconnect me as they said it was not their responsibilty to keep the current number the provider should be responsible. I have had a horrendous experience and will be returning the voxi sim.

Miss S Thind
(VOXI SIM Only 10) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Sonia,

We're truly sorry to hear that you feel you have been missold and we would like to investigate what's gone wrong here, and put it right,

We can take a look into this issue further for you, please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
The initial order was wrongly placed due to the website playing up, this was sorted quickly by a helpful person on the phone. However the wrong order turned up (phone was fine but the accessory bundle included a spray rather than the car charger requested). Customer services were useless and rude when I attempted to resolve this. First person cut me off, second person told me I should return to the store to exchange it, when I pointed out I had ordered online and didn't want to travel to a shop I was told my "request" would need to be escalated as I was "unable to go to a store". It is not a request I just want what I paid for. I have now been told it will take 24-48 hours for a response and then they will contact me to confirm what will happen next. This seems very bizarre and poor service, surely you just apologise for the error and send out the correct item???
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 64GB Midnight Green) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Sarah,

It's such a shame to hear of the issues you faced with your order and the shortfalls in Customer Service following the incorrect product arriving.

Mobiles.co.uk
Still waiting for a call back from a manager or customer services about the sale and incorrect information being given. The deal I purchased was not what I ended up with and they have still not done anything to rectify the situation. Disgusting people skills. Highly regret using them to buy my contract. Do not use them!
(Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite 128GB Prism White) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Anna-Louise

We're very sorry to hear that you have not received the Manager callback as promised following your issue with your order.

We can take a look into this issue further for you and see what's gone wrong, please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
Got an email saying delivery after 11am and I would get a time slot. Nothing just get an email saying you missed your delivery even though I’m in and no one has been. Very poor service.
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Louise,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with your delivery. We can take a look into this issue further for you. Please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk., we'll need you to include the following information:

Mobiles.co.uk
There has been a three day delay on delivery and no explanation why from the company.
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Joshua,

We can help track your order, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk., we'll need you to include the following information:

Mobiles.co.uk
The sim not working so I don’t have a working phone
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Clare, please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk., we'll need you to include the following information:

Email states iPhone 11 yellow.. I ordered and received iPhone 11 white
Not sure why this info is incorrect??
Hi Steven,

We are sorry to hear this. If you have received the incorrect colour handset we will need to set up an exchange for the correct one.

So we can look into this please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. Please include the following when you email us:

-Your full name
- Full address including Postcode
- email address
- Mobile number
- Above review

Kind Regards

Mobiles.co.uk
I was supposed to receive my phone the day after I ordered it. I contacted DPD and they told me I have to speak with mobiles.co.uk. I contacted mobiles.co.uk and they told me it takes 3-5 days to do an investigation. In the meantime, I am without a phone and they are not able to send me a new phone.
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 256GB Midnight Green) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Olivia,

We are sorry to hear you have still not received your phone. From your message, it seems like a parcel search has been authorised by DPD. So we can look into this, please you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Initial communication ok once order placed and dispatched then it goes down hill fast. Dpd could not find the house and said no one in, no calling card or photo to prove. Nightmare to find out what was happening only to discover mobiles asked for dpd to send back to them. Contacted mobiles customer service very poor wont cancel contract till I phone they never delivered gets back to them, the they said do I want them to resend it when they get it back. What on earth!!!!
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 128GB JetBlack Refurb) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Terence,

We understand how frustrating this must be and apologise for the inconvenience caused. So we can check to see why your phone was returned, please you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below and we will look into this:

Mobiles.co.uk
Shocking service never will buy again. Use less staff. So difficult and so slow OMG
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Khawar,

We are sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience caused. please you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below and we will look into this:

-Your issue

Mobiles.co.uk
Did not receive the phone I ordered; was expecting a delivery today but when I clicked on the DPD link I found out the phone had been returned to mobiles.co.uk. I phoned mobiles.co.uk who advised my order had been cancelled and they could not tell me the reason why. I am really surprised I was not informed of this especially as I have already been charged (I am awating a refund).
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Daniel,

We are sorry to hear your phone had been returned to our warehouse and you were not advised on why this had been done. So we can look into seeing why your phone was returned and check the update on your refund please you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Did not receive no phone so no good review sorry need my phone now
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB White) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Sarah,

We are sorry to hear you did not receive your phone on time. If you have still not received this, please you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below and we will look into this:

Mobiles.co.uk
Excited about my order on Saturday of a new phone on EE. I spent a few hours searching the web for deals. Mobiles.co.uk had the best price and I was enticed in by the swappable perks.

When the phone arrived 18 hours later I was still excited and have spent today setting it up.

Then the penny dropped when I couldn't access the swappable benefits ie BT sport, turns out I'm not on the right contract. So I went back to the site and it quite clearly shows the logos of the swappable benefits on the order, but dig deeper and you see half the contracts don't actually come with them despite all the listings showing all the swappable benefits logos on the deals. Not in the small print.

Second, turns out I've signed up to cashback deal. I had no clue I was doing that either. Mobiles.co.uk attorney will argue it was right there starring me in the race, but right under the giant monthly price which isn't actually the case.

I don't mind paying more if I'm getting the swappable benefits. Here's the thing though, 24 hours after pressing go I apparently have no rights of return as my switching on of the phone and inserting the sim card means I accepted the contract.

Be very careful with this company. Their tactics I'm sure won't last long, and at some point I'll join that class action which is only a matter of time. For now I'm stuck for two years...and this is day 1.
(Google Pixel 3a 64GB Just Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Tim,

We do offer a wide range of deals on our website, all perks with contracts are listed when placing your order as well as any cashback information.

We do offer a 14-day change of mind, however by inserting the SIM card you are accepting the contract, further information can also be found via the link below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Order cancelled, still awaiting my refund.....
(Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Sam,

We would advise allowing 3/5 working days from when your order is returned back into our warehouse, for your refund to be received.

If after this time you are still waiting, please you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
My phone was supposed to be delivered yesterday between 2.06 and 3.06 but has still not appeared despite taking time off work to be in at that time. Please advise.
Kenny Johnstone Td98nq
(Google Pixel 3a 64GB Just Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Kenneth, please you could email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Spoke to support twice said number will be transferred. Had sort this out myself via ee. Wasted a few weeks of my life on this.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have faced when trying to port your number. The process of switching is normally completed within one working day.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 33,110 reviews