Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"Awful experience. Order went ahead even though I cancelled it. Now I have to wait for the refund."
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB White) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Sana,

We are sorry to hear this, if the order had gone ahead then this would mean the cancellation was requested after the order has been completed, which at that point may have already been sent for despatch.

If you have any issues with your refund, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

Mobiles.co.uk
"Not happy the order sent was incorrect and I was billed twice. Customer service was poor. Would not recommend buying a phone from this company."
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Martin,

We are sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience caused. So we can look into resolving your issue, please email us on Reviews@e2save.com

We'll need the following details included within your email.

- Your full name
- Your address including postcode
- Your mobile number
- Your order number

Mobiles.co.uk
"I ordered red iPhone I received black"
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Harsimran,

We are sorry to hear that you received the incorrect colour handset and we can check this out.

Please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
"Unable to amend order that was placed just 1 hour earlier (drop in up front price on website) ended up having the cancel the whole thing and have another credit check against my name if I wanted to reorder. Shambles."
(Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G 256GB Aura Glow Refurbished) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi David,

We are sorry to hear about this and we can get this looked into.

Please could you contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
"I havent received the phone....."
Hi Kerry,

We are sorry to hear about this and from what we can see the order should be with you by now.

If this isn't the case we would advise that you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with some further information. Please could you provide the following information:

Mobiles.co.uk
"DPD delivery very bad, still have not received my phone."
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Product Red) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Catherine,

Sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with the delivery of your order. We have checked this out and it looks like the order has been delivered now.

If you have anything that you would like assistance with please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information:

Mobiles.co.uk
"Ordered phone with O2 network, phone hasn’t been delivered yet and I’ve been charged for first month bill already!"
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Elizabeth,

It's unfortunate to hear that you haven't received your order as of yet. After taking a look into the order it seems that the order has been delivered to you.

If you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us at the following email Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. Please don't forget to include the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
"Very poor customer service to the extent within24 hours cancelled contract"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB PRODUCT RED) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Andrew,

We are sorry to hear about the poor service that you received. So that we can look into this and address the issues, please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

We will also require the information below so we can check this out:

Mobiles.co.uk
"Gave me a faulty phone and lied to me about when my new phone would arrived disappointed manager was meant to call me but I didn’t receive any calls"
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi,

So sorry to hear that you have received a faulty handset and we can check this out and advise you further.

Please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with some further information:

Mobiles.co.uk
"Sent the wrong item, then refused to send the right one, refused to resolve the issue. The real nightmare to deal with. Two weeks gone, no phone, no refund. Three, four weeks of waste time and money. Very slow and unfriendly service. Some dodgy company"
"The most bad experience I have ever had guys my advice to other customer do not order anything from this website believe me they real Shammers They take your money but they do not provide nothing also there partner DPD drivers as’ll they work together and rob peoples money and items customer service it’s awful honestly do not make the same mistake and go through what I went through trust me"
"Great price"
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB White) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I paid for Samsung S10 but received S10E. There's no return form online and no one replies to emails. Complete waste of time."
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism White Refurbished) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I purchased this phone then wanted another for my wife but the refer a friend to get money back offer was nothing but a fishing exercise asking for my facebook profile details! Very disappointed with mobiles.co.uk what ever happened to their automatic referral cash back that didn't use customers details?"
"Phone is great customer service is appauling three v different lots of advice no use of phone for 3 days and then 02 had to sort it for me"
"impossible to contact!!!"
Hi Rowenna,

We have many forms of contact here Mobiles.co.uk

You can email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk, you can call us our customer service team on 01509 615 474, you can also message our Social Media team through Facebook and Twitter.

We hope to help you with any issues you may have.

Mobiles.co.uk
"'New' phone arrived scratched and clearly wasnt new. Sent back"
Hi Nick,

That doesn't sound great at all. We are sorry to hear you had received a phone with a scratch on it, all new phones are sent from the Manufacturer directly, we keep them at our warehouse and then it is sent to a customer when an order is made.

Seems this handset had been scratched before it had got to us.

We can only apologize for the unfortunate incident on this occasion.

Mobiles.co.uk
"Excellent speedy service and great value"
"60 calls bad advice 3 different lots of advice I now have a phone which I can't use for calls bloody brilliant!"
(Samsung Galaxy A40 64GB Blue) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Cheryl,

We are sorry to hear this. If you are still having issues with the phone and are unable to calls, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into this. We will need you to include the following details within your email:

- Your full name
- Your address including postcode
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- Your order number

Mobiles.co.uk
"They send me faulty phone....."
Hi Kirill,

We are sorry to hear you have received a faulty phone, if you still have the phone and are looking to get this exchanged we would ask you to contact our customer service team on 01509 615 474 and an advisor there will be able to get this sorted for you.

Alternatively, you can also email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 23,926 reviews