Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

Under an hour
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"Clear easy to use website. Excellent value for money. Fast delivery. Everything as it should be so far. Would highly recommend and definitely give them repeat business."
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Black) - Posted 1 hour ago
"I have been with another company for a number of years but they couldn't come close to the deal I got with mobiles co uk. I ordered the phone, it arrived within a couple of days and it's nearly Xmas! Very impressed so far. Everything has been smooth so far, I've got my new phone all set up and started my new contract with very little effort. Very happy and would easily recommend."
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Black) - Posted 1 day ago
"I don't wish to write a bad review, however Mobiles.co.uk sent me an automated email today asking me to review, despite me not yet receiving my phone... so here goes. (You might want to look into your marketing strategy!) My phone is lost. DPD has lost it. DPD said I have to contact mobiles.co.uk to find out what happens next. But mobiles.co.uk don't have a number to call. You have to email (as far as I can tell), and they say it takes 2 days to reply. Today is day 2 so lets see. Mobiles.co.uk have charged me for my phone, the money has left my account, but I have no phone. So I can only give this one star. I'd like my phone by Christmas as I really wanted the camera for family photos. If anyone from mobiles.co.uk reads these, please contact me! I'd really like to know what is going on and when I will get my phone"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Coral) - Posted 2 days ago
"Fast service great Communication"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 2 days ago
"Bought a Samsung S9, great deal, delivered within 24 hours. Also included Samsung cashback deal, website provided lots of information to assist with the claim. Was also able to register an account and download a digital copy of invoice for the cashback claim."
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Black) - Posted 2 days ago
"Quick, efficient to deal with, no problem at all."
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Titanium Grey) - Posted 4 days ago
"Great customer service and I got a very good deal with my new phone and contract"
(Apple IPhone 6s 128GB Space Grey) - Posted 4 days ago
"Absolutely first class company,my wife ordered a phone delivered the next day at the time stated ,I then ordered a phone for myself and again first class service, I would highly recommend this company"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 4 days ago
"It was easy to find package and delivery etc. very good"
(Apple Lightning To 35mm Headphone Jack Adapter) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very easy and swift delivery, well priced"
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Purple) - Posted 5 days ago
"hu i style dont have the phone"
(Sony Xperia XZ2 Black) - Posted 5 days ago
"Absolutely the worst experience ever! Horrible! My phone was never delivered, someone missprinted my delivery address and sent it to another location. No customer service was willing to help me, I payed for the phone but was told by the manager that there is nothing nobody can do about changing the adress on my parcel, eventhough they admitted it was a mistake on their end. I ended up not having phone for 3 days. I am meant to receive it today but i dont have high hopes. I was not allowed to cancel it, ask for a refund. Joke of a company."
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great fast service"
"Very happy with my iPhone 8 and the service received 😊👌"
"Simple and easy to deal with and great value too!!"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great service. Order arrived very quickly. Would buy from again."
(Huawei P20 Pro Black) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful and polite. Quick and efficient. Only Vodafone help the process up."
"Exelent service 👍"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very hard to get in touch with, waited ages on a premium rate call. No clear contact info on website, just this number. No email address unless you're a registered customer, but my orders went a bit wrong on their system meaning I couldn't register at first. All in all not great so far."
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent Deal and Service Ordered phone on Friday, arrived next day. Once again excellent service from mobiles.co.uk, fantastic deal as well. This is the 5th phone I have ordered from them and have had no issues. I highly recommend them."
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Blue) - Posted 1 week ago