Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"I didn't get delivery from DPD. When phoned DPD after half hour of holding on they said that the delivery was declined. I took half a day off to receive the delivery. When I called Mobile Phones.co.uk and spoken to customer services, they just had worse attitude and said the delivery never left the depot or labelled for shipping. and said rudely that its not her problem as they don't control delivery part. I was shocked and ask to pick up from nearest Car Phoneware house? and inform me when they receive it she said we don't offer this kind of service. I finally gave up and asked to cancel the entire contract and refund my deposit."
Hello, and thanks for your review.

I’m really sorry to hear of the delay with your delivery, and that you’re unhappy with the level of service received when contacting our team. I’d like to investigate this further and kindly ask that you update your review with your order ID reference so I can locate your account.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Rebecca | Mobiles.co.uk
"The service is great overall. You responded really quickly .and very fast delivery."
"Brilliant phone brilliant price speedy service can not fault it at all Many thanks to mobiles.co.uk"
"Processed my order very quickly with no fuss and I got an amazing deal on my phone"
"Mobile was attempted to be delivered to an incorrect address - one very similar to a previous address, but nonetheless one I don’t and have never lived at. I arranged to collect from depot instead to find Mobiles.co.uk hadn’t updated the address details so DHL wouldn’t hand it to me as my ID didn’t match the address on file. Terrible call centre customer service. Staff clearly reading from scripts plus there is nothing more infuriating than someone saying superlatives like “fantastic” in response to your routine answers when all you want them to do is fix your problem."
Hello Daniel

Thanks for your review.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've faced with the delivery of your recent order; I understand how frustrating this may have been for you.

So that I'm able to investigate this further with the correct teams, please may you provide me with your Order ID or a best contact number?

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sophie | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Jill
"Excellent, helpful, and efficient company who offer amazing deals."
Gemma
"Excellent market-beating deal for Huawei P20 Pro, plus voucher code giving further money off. Phone arrived very promptly and as described."
"I have order I phone x with 3 network by answering Mobile.co.uk customer representative , next day received 2 mobiles, O2 sims, posted them back, told them, customer service did apology but till today I haven't received my mobile , been charged from bank account , no reply from any e-mail or call, going in court"
Hello

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve received two phones and you’ve been unable to reach our Customer Support team. To allow me to investigate this further, I’d kindly ask that you update your review with your Order ID.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"I am very happy"
"I was very pleased with the service I received from mobiles.co.uk the guy I spoke to over the phone was helpful and informative. Delivery was very quick and stress free! I love my new phone and would recommend this service. When comparing deals, these guys definitely stand out from the rest!"
"Quick and easy!"
Mark
"Great customer service, quick and simple of sorting any queries"
"It is very good."
"exceptional all round! Quick, efficient and totally reliable for a fantastic service"
"Delighted. Superb price plan and very fast delivery post order. Would highly recommend."
"The phone design is poor. The return process was smooth but recovering the payment is appauling."
Hello

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t like the handset you’d ordered and that you have since chosen to return. I hope you have now received your refund, however if this isn’t the case then please kindly update your review with your Order ID and I will gladly investigate this for you.

Kind regards,

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Neil
"Great service great price and quick delivery would truly recommend this company again"
"very easy to use"
"The buying process on the website was exhausting with old addresses and phone numbers not being accepted by the system, however also not telling what exactly had to be changed (everything was phrased in a very misunderstanding way). Was about to give up and go somewhere else, even if it would've cost me more."
Hi Sandra

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that your experience of ordering on our website wasn't satisfactory. In order for me to further look into your account and pass feedback onto our website development team, it would be helpful if you could provide me with your Order number.

Sophie | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"Great deal on the Galaxy s9, could not be matched anywhere else, delivered quickly, best phone i've ever had."
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 21,438 reviews