Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

18,029 Reviews
Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Ann
Ann
Verified Buyer

Extremely happy with the service from Mobiles U.K. 5* service, in all respects, keep up the good work.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Silver) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Ann,
We’re 'The smart phone people', so our UK experts are here and happy to help with any queries you may have. We’re so pleased to hear our approach works and your personal experience reflects the level of service we would expect all of our customers to receive.
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.
Daniel
Daniel
Verified Buyer

The service was excellent. You will know that day if it is approved or not. Not annoying the customer to kept waiting for the result of the application.thanks mobile.co.uk for granting my application as it was an important gift for my daughter..wish you more success..
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Daniel,
We pride ourselves on our speed of service and delivery, ensuring that every moment you spend with us is as easy and as smooth as possible. We’re really pleased to hear your phone arrived in good time and just wanted to say a big thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave such a positive review.
We hope you’re enjoying your new gadget.
Martin

Christmas made!!!
From start to finish the process was as a simple and efficient as could possibly have been. The attractive prices are a little too good to believe at first and I was waiting for some sort of "catch" which never happened. I ordered my new IPhone on my preferred network and Mobiles.co.uk sorted everything out so all I had to do was take receipt of my order and insert my sim. That easy!! The waiting time and delivery date were accurate and the email confirmations made me feel secure every step of the way. I have several contracts in my household and will not hesitate to make Mobiles.co.uk my first point of call when I'm upgrading in the future.
(Apple IPhone 6s 16GB Rose Gold) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Martin,
At Mobiles.co.uk, we're dedicated to offering you the very best mobile phone deals in the market, whether it's a new phone contract, upgrade or pay-as-you-go offer. We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with your choice to make us your mobile phone provider and hope you choose to shop with us again in the future.

Quick delivery
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 38 minutes ago
Gavin
Verified Buyer

Went online looking for a new contract, mobiles.co.uk came up through uswitch, they had exactly what i was after. Great phone and contract was the best offer online. Samsung Galaxy s7.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Black) - Posted 1 hour ago
Simon
Verified Buyer

I ordered an iphone 6s on ee then you sent me an email the day after which was £15 cheaper. Two days later you advertised the iphone 7 with ee on the same tariff.

I have ordered the iphone7 and agreed to return the iphone 6s, this is were the problem has occurred, your operator did not tell me that I would incur a cost to get the PAC code from ee at £495! Four hundred and ninety five pounds! I have only had the iphone 6, 5 days and I have not yet received the iphone 7.

If keep the iphone 7 I will have lost my original number that I have had for 8 years that I use for business purposes, not impressed with the level of information provided and your service.
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 hour ago
James

Easy to use
Quick delivery
Good prices
(Apple IPhone 7 128GB Black) - Posted 4 hours ago
Mohsen
Verified Buyer

With best possible costumer service
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 7 hours ago
Joseph
Verified Buyer

Second contract I've taken out via Mobiles.co.uk and they are spot on every time. They quite simply do what they say they will. Great company.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Silver) - Posted 8 hours ago
Verified Buyer

Everything was ok at the end. 4 stars because I had some additional questions and the only way to speak to mobiles team was to call a number with a hefty charges which is really unacceptable.
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 8 hours ago
Ian
Verified Buyer

web was great and easy to use
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 9 hours ago
SHEILA
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. Many thanks for such an easy transaction and quick, safe despatch. Thoroughly recommended!
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 11 hours ago
Lorn
Verified Buyer

Fast, no-fuss service at a very competitive price
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Gold) - Posted 11 hours ago
Robin
Verified Buyer

Efficient service, but lack of info when I made my order caused a few probs later.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 11 hours ago
Sijo
Verified Buyer

It was a great experience buying from mobiles.co.uk.
It got the best deal around so it was easy to shop.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Gold) - Posted 12 hours ago
Philip
Verified Buyer

Best deal and a fast and reliable service... what more do you need to know.
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 12 hours ago
Helen
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order, I always search for 2 to 3 weeks looking for special deals and cheaper contracts and mobiles.co.uk have come out top for my last 4 contracts. Brilliant.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Black) - Posted 12 hours ago
Robyn
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used Mobiles.co. uk to buy a new phone. On both occasions they have been very helpful without being pushy, and my brand new phone has arrived in perfect condition, exactly when it was supposed to. I cannot fault mobiles.co. uk and would recommend to anyone due to great service, great deals and prompt delivery.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Silver) - Posted 12 hours ago
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, quick delivery, good deals!
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Gold) - Posted 13 hours ago
EDSON
Verified Buyer

Delivery of product was very fast. Best price plan out there. Overall very satisfied and happy.
(Apple IPhone 7 128GB Jet Black) - Posted 13 hours ago
Helen
Verified Buyer

It was a pleasure buying a mobile phone - no problems, easy transaction, good communications - thank you
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Silver) - Posted 13 hours ago
Verified Buyer

Great service, phone was delivered next day . Had no problem to connect . Very impressed . The best deal I found
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Gold) - Posted 13 hours ago
Jane
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and easy to work with
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 13 hours ago