Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"Great service competitive prices efficient"
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Excellent delivery time, & competitive prices"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB (PRODUCT) RED) - Posted 8 hours ago
"Got new device and porting across networks was simple. Didn’t get next day delivery as advertised, it took 3 days. Deal on offer was much better than anything else I could find."
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Silver) - Posted 22 hours ago
"I was pleased with the end outcome but felt I had to keep reiterating that I wanted to save money, the first two offers I was informed of were more expensive! I also asked if I’d be able to inform the driver about leaving the delivery with a neighbour as I was due out for sometime time in the delivery day. I was told I’d be able to update the dpd driver, only to find that due to the value of the item it was not possible to ask for it to be left with a neighbour!! I just wish I’d been told this when I asked. The pack (car charger, screen and case) I bought had a very damaged box."
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Gold) - Posted 22 hours ago
"Ordered my new phone without any problem and had it delivered to my work the next day. Very efficient."
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Gold) - Posted 2 days ago
"2nd time using them, always has the best offers and great service. I always recommend mobile.co.uk to others"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB White) - Posted 2 days ago
"I havent had the cashback added and paying full amount and no one seems to sort! Not happy"
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Black) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Edward,

We have different types of cashback offers. 'Cashback by redemption and Automatic cashback. Further information on how to make your claim can be found via the link below:

If you require any further assistance, please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

Thanks,

Michelle
Mobiles.co.uk
"Couldn’t believe how easy it was! No hassle at all. Order on Saturday after noon had the phone delivered the following morning. Highly recommend!"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB (PRODUCT) RED) - Posted 2 days ago
"Second time I ordered from mobiles.co.uk and did not disappoint. Service was quick and the device arrived when it was supposed to. I got a much better deal than If I used any other store. Recommend 100%."
(Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB Canary Yellow) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great service easy transaction"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue) - Posted 2 days ago
"Fantastic service and phone! Thank you"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 2 days ago
"So easy. All questions answered in full including how to change contracts over. Phone arrived on time the following day. No problems at all. Thanks mobiles.co.uk"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 2 days ago
"They sold me a contract for £24, but the bill is now £26. Bad Service!! Cheating the poor customers"
(Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Emil,

We can take a look over your contract tariff information for you; you may have a cashback deal. With cashbacks, your tariff will work our cheaper over the 12/24 month contract.

In order for us to help further, please could you contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. We'll need your full name, address including postcode, mobile number and order.

Thanks,

Michelle
Mobiles.co.uk
"phone arrived promptly all good so far"
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 3 days ago
"Fentastic service"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Yellow) - Posted 3 days ago
"Good service. Prompt delivery."
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Silver) - Posted 4 days ago
"I ordered my iPhone 7+ on Thursday at 7.20pm and it arrived by 10am the next day! I got a Vodafone contract that no other network or store could come close to matching and there was only a small upfront cost for the phone. I’m really pleased with the service and phone and have been spreading the word about mobiles.co.uk"
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Gold) - Posted 4 days ago
"Extremely efficient; got my phone the very next day!"
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Green) - Posted 4 days ago
"Placed order and phone arrived next day . Excellent offer . Would 100% recommend ."
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue) - Posted 4 days ago