Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Michael
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
Lisa
"I'm very happy as I got a good deal for my iPhone 6s , I'm happy with the phone and the price plan, thank you"
"Cheapest I could find, rapid delivery , came within 16 hours of ordering it !"
"Great service"
Steven
"Simple, quick and great value. Plus after sales offers were actually good."
ADRIAN
"Ordered my new phone 4pm on 23rd December - arrived next day (Christmas Eve) before midday. Fabulous service."
"Great service , easy to deal with, fast delivery, really friendly upbeat helpful staff to help you. Will definitely be speaking to you again come upgrade time 😄👍"
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Silver) - Posted 1 day ago
Dean
"There was an extensive range of handsets and tariffs available and the deals on offer were very competitive. Ordering was very easy and I received my new phone within 24 hours of the order being placed."
"There was an extensive range of handsets and price plans available and the deals on offer were very competitive. Ordering was very easy and the speed of my order being processed and delivered was excellent (I had my new phone within 24 hours),"
(Google Pixel 2 XL 64GB Black) - Posted 2 days ago
"Excellent service great price,quick delivery"
Hello Colin,

Everything about our business is tailored to our customer’s needs, from the different offers available on our phone contracts to our friendly approach. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.

Thanks again for your time, it’s greatly appreciated.

Roshni | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Henry
"Great Phone deals and quick service"
Timothy
"Great service, price, and communication on order status."
"Clear, easy to understand and sort pricing on the website, fast delivery and great great value"
"Very helpful customer support. Best price online and free next day delivery. I would definitely recommend mobiles.co.uk"
"Service excellent, speedy delivery, price spot on and a pleasure to do business with."
Ian
"Very good deal and service. Phone delivered next day and it was a sunday"
Manwar
"Fantastic."
"OK prompt delivery"
(Nokia 6 Black) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great service all the way"
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
"Needed a phone and got what I wanted. And the delivery was quick."
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Gold) - Posted 1 week ago
Katie
"I have never taken out a phone contract online before but extremely happy with the service I received from mobiles.co.uk. Their prices were unbeatable and I would encourage others who are wary of changing to online sales to give it a go. Very happy customer."
"Excellent service, great deal. Great deals from these guys. Highly recommend."
"good price, fast turn over, back up i have had a good experience with this company and would be happy to recommend."
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Orchid Grey) - Posted 1 week ago