Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"Very helpful service. Got a new phone and contract cheaper than my mobile provider could come close to."
"Second time I have got a phone deal via Mobiles.co.uk. I don't really know how they manage to give very good deals at competitive prices. I will use them again."
"The service is superb"
"Good deal, delivered phone on time and switch was easy."
"Good deal and fast delivery. Really pleased - thanks!"
"Amazing service"
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Excellent service and price. Thank you."
(Apple IPhone XS Max 256GB Silver) - Posted 13 hours ago
"Great customer service"
(Apple IPhone 7 128GB Gold Refurbished) - Posted 13 hours ago
"Very easy process to follow. Phone ordered and here next day. Also very competive pricing and plans."
(Huawei P30 Pro 128GB Breathing Crystal) - Posted 14 hours ago
"Excellent quick service. Nothing complicated"
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Gold) - Posted 15 hours ago
"My mobile is fantastic, amazing camera & a very good service provided by mobiles.co.uk . My only regret is should of done this years ago"
"Second time i’ve mobiles.co.uk great offers, excellent service, next day delivery. Would recommend."
"Efficient and exactly what it said in the add....painless upgrade, have used them before and highly recommended."
"Very pleased would definitely recommend"
"The staff member listened and understood my requirements right away and secured my purchase without any hassles. The phone delivery was delayed in arriving by 2 days but I don't think that is the fault of mobiles.co.uk"
"Delivery change to a day later but this was explained in fairness. The only reason I have not rated as very good is whilst I accept 3rd party provider of phone package, therefore user/purchaser responsible for dealing with Newport providers, some guidance on mobiles.co site would be helpful, particularly when trying to take e siting number. I reiterate I am aware this is NOT mobile.co responsibility but a little advice/guidance would add value to service and influence purchase decisions."
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 18 hours ago
"Very easy ordering, great deal and next day delivery. Perfect!"
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black) - Posted 18 hours ago
"easy website, delivered within 16 hours excellent service"
"Very good service thank you"
(Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB Black) - Posted 1 day ago
"light ,appears like mobile encyclopaedia ."
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 23,065 reviews