Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"Website is fab"
Posted 49 seconds ago
"How easy was that?! A brand new phone at an incredible price...no one could match! Easy steps to a great new phone. Thank you Mobiles.co.uk!"
"Easy to order, good communication re delivery , good deal . Son very happy with new phone . Easy to set up."
"My order was processed and delivered super quick. Thanks"
"just filled in a few questions DONE !!!"
"Pleased with phone, as expected but very disappointed with price as have seen the same phone at considerably lower prices elsewhere, Amazon is selling it for £100 and they have the 2017 model at a lower price as well. If i hadnt opened box I would have returned phone and bought elsewhere. I trusted mobiles to be selling it at a competitive price."
Hi Heidi

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the deal that you've chosen through Mobiles.co.uk, and that you've found a more competitive price with another company. So that I'm able to look into this for you, please may you update your review with your Order ID or a best contact number?

I apologise for any inconvenience this may've caused you.

Sophie | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"I did not order a phone and I’m unable to speak to anyone with out being on hold and being changed a fortune"
Hello Allison

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you received a phone that you haven’t ordered; I understand the concerns and inconvenience this would cause. I’d kindly ask that you update your review with your order ID reference so I can locate your account to support further.

Kind regards,
Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"Experiencing terrible service from them . Ordered a new contract almost 2 weeks ago . Received phone with SIM card and piece of paper . After 1 week of trying to port my number to Vodafone, I was informed that mobiles did not activate the sim they shipped . Calling mobiles I was told that their automatic activation was not successful. No notification from them at all stating this happened. They then said they will manually activate it . Another week has gone by and still nothing . So frustrating."
Hi Peter

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had issues with the connection. Please may you update your review with your order ID so I can look into your issue for you.

Kind Regards

James| Mobiles.co.uk Support
"Excellent service"
"Very satisfied with my new Samsung galaxy S8.Gives me everything I've ever wanted in a top of the range mobile phone.Thanks to Mobiles.Co, I've got what I've been looking for a long time."
"I didn't get delivery from DPD. When phoned DPD after half hour of holding on they said that the delivery was declined. I took half a day off to receive the delivery. When I called Mobile Phones.co.uk and spoken to customer services, they just had worse attitude and said the delivery never left the depot or labelled for shipping. and said rudely that its not her problem as they don't control delivery part. I was shocked and ask to pick up from nearest Car Phoneware house? and inform me when they receive it she said we don't offer this kind of service. I finally gave up and asked to cancel the entire contract and refund my deposit."
Hello, and thanks for your review.

I’m really sorry to hear of the delay with your delivery, and that you’re unhappy with the level of service received when contacting our team. I’d like to investigate this further and kindly ask that you update your review with your order ID reference so I can locate your account.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Rebecca | Mobiles.co.uk
"The service is great overall. You responded really quickly .and very fast delivery."
"Brilliant phone brilliant price speedy service can not fault it at all Many thanks to mobiles.co.uk"
"Processed my order very quickly with no fuss and I got an amazing deal on my phone"
"Mobile was attempted to be delivered to an incorrect address - one very similar to a previous address, but nonetheless one I don’t and have never lived at. I arranged to collect from depot instead to find Mobiles.co.uk hadn’t updated the address details so DHL wouldn’t hand it to me as my ID didn’t match the address on file. Terrible call centre customer service. Staff clearly reading from scripts plus there is nothing more infuriating than someone saying superlatives like “fantastic” in response to your routine answers when all you want them to do is fix your problem."
Hello Daniel

Thanks for your review.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've faced with the delivery of your recent order; I understand how frustrating this may have been for you.

So that I'm able to investigate this further with the correct teams, please may you provide me with your Order ID or a best contact number?

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sophie | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"Excellent, helpful, and efficient company who offer amazing deals."
"Excellent market-beating deal for Huawei P20 Pro, plus voucher code giving further money off. Phone arrived very promptly and as described."
"I have order I phone x with 3 network by answering Mobile.co.uk customer representative , next day received 2 mobiles, O2 sims, posted them back, told them, customer service did apology but till today I haven't received my mobile , been charged from bank account , no reply from any e-mail or call, going in court"
Hello

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve received two phones and you’ve been unable to reach our Customer Support team. To allow me to investigate this further, I’d kindly ask that you update your review with your Order ID.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"I am very happy"
"I was very pleased with the service I received from mobiles.co.uk the guy I spoke to over the phone was helpful and informative. Delivery was very quick and stress free! I love my new phone and would recommend this service. When comparing deals, these guys definitely stand out from the rest!"
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 21,448 reviews