Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"Good service, phone delivered the next day."
(Huawei P20 Pro Blue) - Posted 1 day ago
"Great service, ordered my new phone on a Wednesday afternoon and it was delivered by Thursday afternoon. Really quick service and quick to answer my queries when I phoned them as well."
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Titanium Grey) - Posted 2 days ago
"The service is excellent"
"Very fast service."
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Black) - Posted 1 week ago
"I’m Happy , will recommend"
"Very simple to update my phone"
"This is the second time I’ve used this company and they can’t be beaten on price or customer service ."
(Apple IPhone XS 64GB Silver) - Posted 1 week ago
"Smart looking and functional phone. Good camera features"
"Very nice very helpful good service"
"I got the best the deal with mobiles.co uk."
"Quick delivery Cheap and good contracts"
"Excellent service. Phone arrived within 24hrs. Updates on arrival time accurate. Best price found anywhere. Would highly recommend."
(Apple IPhone XS 256GB Silver) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very efficient company. I received my phone on a Sunday at exactly the time given."
"This company is simply first class. I received my phone in super quick time. They keep you updated with emails from start to finish. I can't wait until the rest of my family's contracts have ended to bring them over to this superb company."
(Nokia 3 1 Blue) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Poor battery drain"
Hello Austin

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your battery; I appreciate the disappointment and inconvenience this would cause. I’d kindly ask that you update your review with your order ID reference so I can locate your account to support further.

Kind regards,

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Hello Austin

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that your battery life isn't lasting as long as you'd hoped. If you're within the first 30 days from delivery then we'd be able to exchange the phone for you, alternatively you can take your phone to any Carphone Warehouse store to arrange a repair.

Kind regards

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"Very easy to buy and delivered as promised the next day. No complaints at all about the service."
"Quick delivery nice and easy to set up"
"Quick and efficient"
"Quick service great price fast delivery"
"I thought the deal was very good and the communication I had with them was good."
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 21,477 reviews