Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

20,562 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network
Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy as I got a good deal for my iPhone 6s , I'm happy with the phone and the price plan, thank you
Hello LIsa,
At Mobiles.co.uk, we're dedicated to offering you the very best mobile phone deals in the market, whether it's a new phone contract, upgrade or pay-as-you-go offer. We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with your choice to make us your mobile phone provider and hope you choose to shop with us again in the future.
Callum
Callum
Verified Buyer

Cheapest I could find, rapid delivery , came within 16 hours of ordering it !
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Callum,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.
Nishantha
Nishantha
Verified Buyer

The site was very easy to navigate; found what I was looking for straightaway. Most importantly my order was processed as stated on site, and was delivered within the allocated 1hr slot.
The delivery driver was very pleasant too.
Overall top class service from start to finish.
Marcus

(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello,
We pride ourselves on our speed of service and delivery, ensuring that every moment you spend with us is as easy and as smooth as possible. We’re really pleased to hear your phone arrived in good time and just wanted to say a big thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave such a positive review.
We hope you’re enjoying your new gadget.
Leona |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Fast response to purchase with regular email updates
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 10 hours ago
Verified Buyer

Great Service, Great Price.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Midnight Black) - Posted 10 hours ago
George
Verified Buyer

Great phone at a great price. Second phone from Mobiles.co.uk , great service.
Hello George,
We’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide.
Amy
Verified Buyer

Phone was faulty and to much money to phone through each time
(Apple IPhone 6 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Amy,
I’m sorry to hear your handset was faulty and that you had to call us about the issue. All our handsets come with a 30 day exchange policy. Please let me know a suitable time to contact you regarding this.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regard,
Paul
Verified Buyer

Great communication from Mobiles co.uk informed me of my delivery regularly ,the passwords situation when registering is still a pain. But all in all a great service
(Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Black) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Paul,
We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with the service we provide. We’d like to apologise for any difficulties you faced when registering your account. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, your feed-back is very valuable to us.
Richard
Verified Buyer

Seamless process from finding a good deal, booking and next day delivery (DPL with tracking service). It's nice to do business with professionals amongst the many cowboys out there! Complete satisfaction; highly recommended.
(Apple IPhone 6s Plus 32GB Silver) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Richard,
Everything about our business is tailored to our customer’s needs, from the different offers available on our phone contracts to our friendly approach. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves it’s greatly appreciated.

So glad 😁 and happy 😊
Hello,
We’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review.
Peter

Good deal for new phone
(Apple IPhone SE 128GB Space Grey) - Posted 3 days ago
Hello Peter,
Thank you for your review.
We’re really pleased you’re happy with your order, we always try our best to provide an excellent service and offer the best deals for our customers.
Jessie
Verified Buyer

Mobiles.co.uk was the cheapest I could find out there for the phone I wanted. Very easy to order and came the next day . Well done mobiles.co.uk
Hello Jessie,
Philip
Verified Buyer

The website was easy to navigate
I wanted the best pay monthly o2 deal including Samsung s8 and I found it!great price, good communication and fast delivery
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Orchid Grey) - Posted 3 days ago
Hello Philip,
Everything about our business is tailored to our customer’s needs, from the different offers available on our phone contracts to our friendly approach. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.
Thanks again for your time, it’s greatly appreciated.
Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
SUZANNE
Verified Buyer

Whole process of purchasing my iPhone 7 was done with ease,curtesy and professionalism I would highly recommend mobiles. Co. uk to all excellent service
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Suzanne, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide and that you'd recommend us. If you follow this link http://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend.html#.V3ztxqJRy84 you can earn up to £50 for every new customer you recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Tom
Verified Buyer

Arrived early. Great phone with the most amazing camera (LG G6). Best contract deal I've ever seen
Hello Tom,

Hello LIsa,
Charles
Verified Buyer

Very good deal and excellent delivery next day even on Saturday.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Silver) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello Charles,
We’re really pleased to hear your parcel arrived in good time, we hope you’re enjoying your new gadget. We just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.
Thanks again for your time, it’s greatly appreciated.

Good prices
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 5 days ago
Verified Buyer

Straightforward, Very competitive prices and good customer service
(Google Pixel 32GB Quite Black) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello,
We’re 'The smart phone people', so our UK experts are here and happy to help with any queries you may have. We’re so pleased to hear our approach works and your personal experience reflects the level of service we would expect all of our customers to receive.
Leona|Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Malgorzata
Verified Buyer

The best service I have ever had. I received my phone the next day I had ordered it and it was delivered in one hour you let me know. Highly recommended 😀
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black) - Posted 6 days ago
Hello Malgorzata, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide and that you'd recommend us. If you following this link http://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend.html#.V3ztxqJRy84 you can earn up to £50 for every new customer you recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Leona | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Mark
Verified Buyer

Good service, simple and easy website and very competitive. No need to say any more. Thanks guys keep it up.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Black) - Posted 6 days ago
Hello Mark, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Leona | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Luke
Verified Buyer

Had to wait 7 days to use phone after getting it, was told 24hours max this wasn't the case, called customer service they told me time and time again it'll be 24hours 48hours they didn't help.. was told I would get 2 weeks discount due to this and this never happened.. they lied to me over and over it seems
(Apple IPhone 6s Plus 32GB Gold) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Luke,
I'm sorry to hear that your experience has been inconvenient, I can understand this must be disappointing. Could you please get in contact with us so we can look into this for you in terms of compensation? You can reach us on Facebook or Twitter, through your online log in area, or by dialling 01509 615 474, this is our free number, our lines are open 09:00 - 18:00 weekdays, and 09:30 - 18:00 Saturdays. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of this, hopefully we can resolve this for you in the most sufficient manner.
Robyn-Rose | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Alec
Verified Buyer

Very competitive on price, with next day delivery on a Sunday. Amazing!
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Pink Gold) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Alec,
I am pleased to hear you are pleased with your delivery, we take pride in the speed of our service and delivery. I hope you’re enjoying your new purchase, and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review, this is greatly appreciated!
Robyn-Rose | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team