Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"The most bad experience I have ever had guys my advice to other customer do not order anything from this website believe me they real Shammers They take your money but they do not provide nothing also there partner DPD drivers as’ll they work together and rob peoples money and items customer service it’s awful honestly do not make the same mistake and go through what I went through trust me"
"Good informative buying experience."
(Huawei P30 Lite 128GB Blue) - Posted 7 hours ago
"So far, so good. Great value contract and really fast delivery of handset."
"Service was good and all questions were answered. Elected to do order on line to give myself time and also because of some background noise at call centre. Person who had helped earlier rang back to check out progress and answer further questions which I found useful. Not rushed and saved a considerable amount! Will always use this company when considering future telephone purchases!"
(Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 8 hours ago
"Very efficient in all aspects."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service. Very easy to use site and find exactly I was looking for."
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 8 hours ago
"Yes excellent service, placed my order on Monday afternoon and my phone arrived Tuesday afternoon. They even gave me a txt with a 1 hour delivery slot."
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 9 hours ago
"Very good iPhone me and me mum both live this indeed and we dad is now getting one sorted tommorow thanks guys 😎"
"A good plan, unavailable elsewhere, which fully met my wish to pay some money upfront in return for lower monthly payments. Also, excellent value given the 24 month contract length (36 months from others). Very smooth process with quick hassle free delivery. I am impressed."
"Beautiful phone. Love the green colour on the new iPhone. Service was wonderful. Really fast delivery. Received the phone next day from order."
"Easy to order and arrived quickly"
"Really impressed. The deal was not only very good but also the cheapest by a mile. Within 24 hours of placing my order the handset had arrived at my house. In fact, the deal was so good I got one for my wife too. I would definitely use them again."
"Very good and fast service"
"Best deals I could find for iPhone 11. Order placed 11am, received phone next day. Highly recommend"
"Fantastic service"
"Phone arrived the next day and was exactly what I wanted very glad I chose this retailer, they are part of carphonewarehouse for those interested just cheaper since it's all online."
"This new iphone 11 is superb I haven't searched fully all the content but it's great had a start up and transfer problem due to storage but got around it"
"Good choice of models and excellent delivery."
"Very good service."