Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"Very efficient , helpful call agents and great deals . Highly recommend."
"Kept up to date, phone arrived next day"
(Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Blue) - Posted 2 days ago
Janine Bickley
Verified Reviewer
"Having seen other reviews with the same story, it seems that something is not quite right with the current Sim only Vodafone deals with cash back offers. People with excellent credit history are being turned down (myself and my wife included) after allegedly failing Vodafone’s credit check. When you speak to Vodafone they tell you that they have not rejected your application at all. They do then try and sell you the same deal WITHOUT the cash back offer!!Very frustrating experience that at first makes you feel worried about your credit history. Then embarrassed about failing a credit check. Then angry about what has happened."
"Customer service was excellent and easy to apply for"
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 4 days ago
"Easy to use even for me and I am hopeless at technology I’m"
"My order supposed to delivered yesterday but still now I didn’t get anything. I have submit my full address but dpd said they don’t have full address."
(Apple IPhone X 256GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Thinesh,
Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry to hear about your experience with us. I’ll be contacting you shortly to discuss this further.
Thanks for your patience.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"Good service reasonable prices"
"Shocking after sales service. Not happy having to accept non brand charger and cable even when phone us under warranty from Samsung."
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Midnight Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Laura,
Thank you for your review and for accepting my call today.
I trust the resolution I’ve offered is acceptable.
Sorry again for the situation.
Kind regards,
Dorota
"I have place an order over the phone for sim only deal and was told that my I didn't go through the credit check. They advised me to call Vodafone, as it was the company I wanted to purchase the deal from. I was informed by Vodafone that my credit history is clear and they can directly open the account with them, but I insisted on ordering through Mobiles.co.uk, as they had a better deal. I phone the Mobiles.co.uk back and informed them of my findings. Unfortunately, they were not able to assist me again and after doing another credit check, I was rejected again. I have experienced very bad customer service. No one could tell me why I was rejected and at the end I has unable to place an order."
"Prompt and efficient service. A seamless upgrade for two handsets."
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 week ago
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"You gave me the phone and contract I needed for the work I do thank you just trying get my personal one now"
(LG G6 Silver) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very happy with the phone and sales service, very polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend you !"
"The phone arrived very quickly but with a faulty screen. But return process was in the end seamless so overall satisfied."
(LG V30 Moroccan Blue) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Juraj,
Thank you for your review.
Sorry to hear your handset has developed a fault. Please return the product via DPD drop off point and we’ll dispatch your replacement within 5 working days.
Thanks for your understanding.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
"Ordered phone one day ,was here the next great service,phone is great too"
MUHAMMADAYOUB
Verified Buyer
"Very bad service"
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Muhammadayoub,

Thank you for your review. I’ve tried to call you today regarding your issue; I was unable to reach you.
Please contact our Customer Support team on 01509 615 474 who are available, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 9.30am and we can discuss this further. (Calls charged at standard local rate and mobile rates will vary).

Kind regards,
Roshni | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
D
"A good deal and quick receipt of the phone etc."
"getting in contact. With friends. Bible app"
"I ordered my Note 8 from mobiles.co.uk, I had a one hour delivery time slot and they turned up ten minutes from start of said hour which for me was great as i was working (only lost 30min work time). Great service, best deal i could find online, lots of emails on progress of order. I would recommend mobiles.co. I was initially put off as i'd read some negative reviews on different sites and they sway your decision, so i took the plunge and very happy i did. one other thing my note 8 was brand new and sealed."
"Everything I needed and more. A1 10 out of 10"
"Good service quick and easy ."
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.72 based on 21,309 reviews