Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

19,698 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network
Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Tek
Tek

Nice customer service , fast delivery , best deal than other ,
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hello Tek,
We’re 'The smart phone people', so our UK experts are here and happy to help with any queries you may have. We’re so pleased to hear our approach works and your personal experience reflects the level of service we would expect all of our customers to receive.
Amin
Amin
Verified Buyer

I have found great offers from mobiles.co.uk
They have supplied me with that I've been thriving for!
My first iPhone 7 jet black 128gb for only £32 a month! Such a bargain. Especially with the sim which comes alongside. Almost unlimited everything. So glad I came across this brilliant website. Highly recommended to anyone who's looking for the best deal available for their mobile phones.
(Apple IPhone 7 128GB Jet Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello Amin,
We’re really pleased to hear your parcel arrived in good time, we hope you’re enjoying your new gadget. We just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.
Robert
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from start to finish and great competitive prices to boot! Fully recommend.
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello Robert
Everything about our business is tailored to our customer’s needs, from the different offers available on our phone contracts to our friendly approach. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.
Amy | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, delighted with the phone
Hello, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Claire
Verified Buyer

Easy to find suitable phone and contract.
Hello Claire, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Nicole
Verified Buyer

First off the deals are great , the best I found and I searched on a lot of sites ! The application process was easy and then I received confirmation quickly and the next day my phone was out for dispatch ( I ordered at 19:50 pm ) so it took two days rather than one but they do next day if you order earlier on in the day .
Set up was very simple
Will use these for future family contracts :)
Hello Nicole,
Steve
Verified Buyer

Outstanding service, very prompt delivery and a great price. Have used mobiles.co.uk before and will definitely use them again. I would highly recommend.
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Steve, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide and that you'd recommend us. If you follow this link http://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend.html#.V3ztxqJRy84 you can earn up to £50 for every new customer you recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Zoe
Verified Buyer

I did a lot of searching and Mobiles.co.uk gave me the very best option within my budget. I would (and have) highly recommend them.
Hello Zoe, we’re really pleased you’re happy with our deals and that you'd recommend us. If you follow this link http://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend.html#.V3ztxqJRy84 you can earn up to £50 for every new customer you recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Joseph
Verified Buyer

Good prices - lower than average. Straightforward service and no fuss.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Joseph,
At Mobiles.co.uk, we're dedicated to offering you the very best mobile phone deals in the market, whether it's a new phone contract, upgrade or pay-as-you-go offer. We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with your choice to make us your mobile phone provider and hope you choose to shop with us again in the future.
Verified Buyer

I was told maximum two weeks for my phone but that it would probably be 5 days. After two weeks and two days I phoned mobiles.co.uk to inquire which cost me over £10 in phone bills. They then informed me that there'd been a problem as my address was different for my upgrade, yet no one had bothered to phone and now I'm left with an expensive bill. Rubbish customer service.
Hello,

Thank you for you review.

I'm sorry to hear that we didn't contact you to let you know that we weren't able to process your upgrade order. I can understand how disappointing this must be for as you were waiting for so long. If you call us on our local rate number 01509 615 474 between Monday - Friday 09:00-18:00 and Saturdays 09:30-18:00 we will be happy to process a refund for your call charges.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards,

Julie
Verified Buyer

Good value - simple ordering system - product delivered quickly- number transferred with no perceptable outage
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Gold) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Julie,
We pride ourselves on our speed of service and delivery, ensuring that every moment you spend with us is as easy and as smooth as possible. We’re really pleased to hear your phone arrived in good time and just wanted to say a big thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave such a positive review.
RONALD
Verified Buyer

By being quick and efficient with my order .
Hello Ronald,
Verified Buyer

Mobiles.co.uk is a good website easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.
Hello, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the ease of use of our website. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Pedro
Verified Buyer

Was a very quick and easy process, the website was easy to navigate and i kept informed of the whole process after the application by email.
Recommended service.
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Pedro, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide and that you'd recommend us. If you follow this link http://www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend.html#.V3ztxqJRy84 you can earn up to £50 for every new customer you recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Helen

Efficient, smooth transaction
(Apple IPhone SE 16GB Rose Gold) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Helen

Olivia |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Wayne
Verified Buyer

Excellent deal and prompt service so well happy. Second time I've used the site and won't be the last
Hello Wayne,
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Katarzyna
Verified Buyer

The website very easy. Information clear. The layout is user friendly. Great deals available. The best deals from all networks. Fast delievery.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Black) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Katarzyna,
Verified Buyer

I have had excellent service from mobiles.co.uk and their prices are really competative
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Pink Gold) - Posted 3 weeks ago
SAJID
Verified Buyer

Really good customer service and best deals available. I would recommend this to whoever is looking for a new phone and a great deal.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Sajid,
Verified Buyer

The whole process was straightforward and speedy. The lady on the phone was very helpful and my phone arrived the next day no complaints.
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Pink Gold) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Samson
Verified Buyer

Every thing... Firstly delivery gets returned... No call to ask y or what reason.
When i called , they did not have an answer.
Next they promised me that they will call be back in the evening after speaking to them​ pricing team. No call back..
I called back 2 day later... Apparently no notes left on the account.. couldn't solve my issue.. was promised a manager call back . It was me who was a fool who was waiting for the call.
I call up the next day and no notes stating that.
So Ur advisors don't seem like they are doing their job.
My email address is samsonjrodrigues@gmail.com. waiting for Ur reply
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold Refurbished) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Samson,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your handset was returned back to our warehouse. We were experiencing an issue with our deliveries for a few days last week; however the issue has since been resolved. I have tried to call you to discuss this further however you weren't available.

Please call us on 01509 615 474 between Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 and Saturdays 19:30-18:00 and we’ll be happy to help.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards, Ryan | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Craig
Verified Buyer

Phone not arrived after nearly two weeks tried to register to tell them n got timed out very frustrating would not recommend one bit tried to e mail them no reply this is the only way to complain
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Craig,

Thank you for your review.

I am really sorry to hear about the issues you've experience with the delivery of your order. I can understand how disappointing it must be that you've had to wait over 2 weeks to receive your handset.

If you're issue hasn't been resolved, please call us on 01509 615 474 between Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 and Saturdays 19:30-18:00 and we'll be happy to help.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards,

Verified Buyer

Cheapest prices for iphone7 and calls/data package. I calculated the total price up to the end of the contract so I could work out how much the phone and the monthly data would cost. I picked a deal with vodafone which was the cheapest at the time. After 4 months they've notified me that my monthly package is going up by 3.2% from £37 to £38.18. Be careful if you're trying to work out overall cost like me. I didn't factor in price rises during the contract.
(Apple IPhone 7 128GB Black) - Posted 3 weeks ago