Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Lisa
Lisa
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy as I got a good deal for my iPhone 6s , I'm happy with the phone and the price plan, thank you
Hello LIsa,
At Mobiles.co.uk, we're dedicated to offering you the very best mobile phone deals in the market, whether it's a new phone contract, upgrade or pay-as-you-go offer. We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with your choice to make us your mobile phone provider and hope you choose to shop with us again in the future.
Ryan |Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Callum
Callum
Verified Buyer

Cheapest I could find, rapid delivery , came within 16 hours of ordering it !
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello Callum,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.
Chris | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Nishantha
Nishantha
Verified Buyer

The site was very easy to navigate; found what I was looking for straightaway. Most importantly my order was processed as stated on site, and was delivered within the allocated 1hr slot.
The delivery driver was very pleasant too.
Overall top class service from start to finish.
Marcus

(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello,
We pride ourselves on our speed of service and delivery, ensuring that every moment you spend with us is as easy and as smooth as possible. We’re really pleased to hear your phone arrived in good time and just wanted to say a big thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave such a positive review.
We hope you’re enjoying your new gadget.
Lavinia
Verified Buyer

Prompt responses from the customer enquiry online form. Professional, friendly and helpful staff. Next day delivery. No fuss, hassle free purchases, simple to follow number port was completed in 24 hours.
(Apple IPhone SE 128GB Space Grey) - Posted 9 hours ago
Verified Buyer

ExChanged my phone to an android but took a week to arrive, but good communication via email
Hello, we’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated. Leona | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good price and fast efficient delivery
(Apple IPhone 6s Plus 32GB Gold) - Posted 20 hours ago
Jeannie
Verified Buyer

No fuss delivery fast and great price and tariff
Hello Jeannie,
We’re really pleased to hear your parcel arrived in good time, we hope you’re enjoying your new gadget. We just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.
Thanks again for your time, it’s greatly appreciated.
Adrian Cresswell`
Reviewer

East website and great offers for new phones and contracts
Hello Adrian,
Anthony
Verified Buyer

You got it wrong (according to EE). My contract was put in my wife's name!!EE wouldn't talk to me to port the old number and it took a whole day of arguing with one and the other to sort what was in effect a bodged temporary fix. I would be very careful before using you again.
(Apple IPhone 6 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 day ago
Hello Anthony,
If an existing EE number has been provided when you placed your order this would be passed over to EE as requested for the credit check. If the number that was provided is under a different name, EE would automatically link the new order to the account of the number provided.
If you wish to discuss your order further please contact us.
Kind regards,
Leona|Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team.
Wendy
Verified Buyer

Very good service, and fast delivery
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Wendy,
I am pleased to hear you are pleased with the speed of your delivery, we take pride in the speed of our service and delivery. I hope you’re enjoying your new purchase, and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review, this is greatly appreciated!
Verified Buyer

Quick and simple to order and very speedy delivery
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Gold) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. I'm pleased to see that you're happy with the speed of your service and delivery. This is something we take great pride in therefore always appreciate feedback. I hope you're enjoying your new phone!
Darren
Verified Buyer

Everything came when said it would
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Darren,
David
Verified Buyer

Came up with the mobile package I was looking for at a price I was happy to pay.
(Apple IPhone 6 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review - all of our feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm pleased to see we've managed to find a deal that suits you, and I'm glad you're happy with this. I hope you're enjoying your new phone!
HANNAH
Verified Buyer

Despite clearly identifying the handset and handset colour, the wrong handset was sent. On emailing about this, I was told to phone. On phoning about this, I was told that nothing could be done about the incorrect order until the handset had been received back at the warehouse. Despite staff being polite, effectively there was nothing they could do despite their error, I was left without a phone
(Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Gold) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Hannah,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear you haven't had a good experience with us, I can appreciate this must be disappointing for you. This does sound like something that can be resolved and compensated for. If you could please contact us so we can discuss this. You can reach us over the phone by dialing 01509 615 474, Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00 and Saturdays 09:30 - 18:00. Alternatively, you can send us an email through your online login area, or through Facebook or Twitter. Once again I do apologise for this. If this is already resolved, I hope you're enjoying your new phone.
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Good phone, allowances what I was looking for.
Hi Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, all of our feedback is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to see that you are happy with the deal you have found. I hope you're enjoying your new phone!
ANDREW
Verified Buyer

They did exactly what you would expect/want from a supplier.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Coral Blue) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We take on board every customer’s feedback, and pride ourselves in the quality customer service we provide. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know you are pleased with your order, this is greatly appreciated. I hope you’re enjoying your new purchase! Just as a reminder, you can refer your friends to us using the link www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend - you can earn yourself some cash back!
Penny
Verified Buyer

Rapid service. Easy to sign up and track details
(Apple IPhone SE 128GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Penny,
Reviewer

Fast delivery and easy payment
Hi there,
Mick Sidaway
Reviewer

A brilliant experience at an unbeatable price. Buff said!
Hi Mick,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, all of our feedback is greatly appreciated. We take pride in our deals, therefore any feedback we receive on this is appreciated.
Unbeatable review, enough said!
James
Reviewer

Very quick turn around with the phone (next day). Best tariff by far , beat all shops by a massive amount on pricing (£32 v £52 in EE and carphonewarehouse)
Can't fault them at all except wish I could of ported number without having to do it manually.
Hi James,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! All of our feedback is greatly appreciated. We take pride in the speed of the delivery that we offer, therefore are pleased to see you are happy with how promptly yours was delivered. I'm glad you've managed to find the best deal, I hope you're enjoying your new purchase.
Just as a reminder, you can refer your friends to us using the link www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend, and earn yourself some money back!
Darran
Verified Buyer

Super quick response, delivered on time with text updates from the delivery company. Would highly recommend mobiles.co.uk
(Motorola Moto G5 Plus Grey) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Darran,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We pride ourselves in the speed of delivery, therefore am pleased to see that you are happy with how promptly you received yours. Don't forget that you can refer your friends to us using the link www.mobiles.co.uk/refer-a-friend and earn yourself some cash back!
Harry
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time and a UK SIM free model. Just what I wanted. But as that was as it was advertised it's what I expected.
Hi Harry,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! This is greatly appreciated as our service is something we take great pride in. I'm pleased to hear you're happy with the phone you've ordered, I hope you're enjoying it!
JAMIE
Verified Buyer

Next day delivery (even after ordered after 6pm) and very good price. Only downside for me was not that my first phone arrived damaged, but that the replacement time took so long. Even though it only took a week, it was a week in which I had no phone and was paying monthly for a contract in that month I never had use of the phone for a week. An exchange of phones when the replacement was sent (as with many conpanies) would have suited me better as my phone is vital for work. Now that my new phone has arrived however this is now just a little niggle in the back of my mind.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Midnight Black) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Jamie!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased to see that you're impressed with the price of your purchase. I'm sorry to hear that your handset arrived damaged, we can look into compensating you for this due to having to wait without a handset for a while whilst going through the exchange procedure. If you can get in contact with us to discuss this. You can reach us either by dialling 01509 615 474, Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00, and Saturdays 09:30 - 18:00, or alternatively you can email us through your online log in area. You can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter, too. Once again thank you for providing us with this feedback.
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.72 based on 20,662 reviews