Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Lisa
Lisa
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy as I got a good deal for my iPhone 6s , I'm happy with the phone and the price plan, thank you
Callum
Callum
Verified Buyer

Cheapest I could find, rapid delivery , came within 16 hours of ordering it !
Nishantha
Nishantha
Verified Buyer

The site was very easy to navigate; found what I was looking for straightaway. Most importantly my order was processed as stated on site, and was delivered within the allocated 1hr slot.
The delivery driver was very pleasant too.
Overall top class service from start to finish.
Marcus

Derek
Verified Buyer

Great service, very quick delivery, hassle free transaction. Will definitely use Mobiles. co. uk
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Orchid Grey) - Posted 9 hours ago
Hello Derek

Thanks for your review.

We’re really pleased to hear you’ve had a great experience since placing your order with ourselves, and really hope you’re enjoying your new purchase.

Thanks for taking the time to leave such positive feedback, it’s greatly appreciated.

REHAN

delivery pricing quality
Hello Rehan

Thanks for your review.

We’re so pleased to hear you’re happy with the overall experience with ourselves, and just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

We hope you shop with us again in the future.

KEVIN
Verified Buyer

Picked the right deal for me and duly delivered by 10am the next day-west century shopping
(Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Gold) - Posted 1 day ago
Hello Kevin

Thanks for your review.

We’re really happy to hear your parcel arrived with you in no time, and you got a deal that suits your requirements.

Garry
Verified Buyer

Best price and very quick delivery.
(Apple IPhone SE 128GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 day ago
Hello Garry

Thanks for your positive review.

We’re so happy to hear you got a great deal on some new tech, and your delivery was made in no time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Good prices
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold Refurbished) - Posted 1 day ago
Hello, and thanks for your review.

We’re pleased to hear you got a great deal on some new tech, and really hope you’re enjoying your new gadget.

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.

HEIDI
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing service and very understandable of my requirements.
Hello Heidi

Thanks for your review.

We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with the level of service provided by our team.

HEIDI
Verified Buyer

Amazing service and more than happy with my new phone
Hello Heidi

Thanks for your review.

We’re so pleased to hear you’re happy with the level of service provided, and you’re enjoying your new phone.

Thanks for leaving such positive feedback, we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Michael
Verified Buyer

No messing about..Super fast delivery,saving me over £300..just like that!
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Silver) - Posted 1 day ago
Hello Michael

Thanks for your review.

We’re so pleased to hear your delivery was made in no time, and you got a great saving on your purchase.

Romulo
Verified Buyer

Easy transaction & best deals on latest handset. Super quick delivery.
(Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Black) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Romulo

Thanks for your review.

We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with the level of service received since placing your order, and got a great deal on your new phone.

Lee
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery and excellent choice of data packages. I have been with the same mobile provider for many years and was keen to stay with them. I was able to do so, but the irony was that, even as a loyal customer, they could not offer me the same deal as Mobiles.co.uk. The result was that I renewed my 2 year package with them but for a lower price via a third party. Not sure about the logic of that, but the variety of deals offered by Mobiles.co.uk was far better and cheaper than logging on to my account and trying to upgrade direct.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Midnight Black) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Lee

Thanks for your review.

We’re so pleased to hear you got a great deal on some new tech, and that your parcel arrived with you in no time. We hope you’re enjoying your new phone.

Thanks for taking the time to leave such positive feedback, we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Unverified Reviewer

My phone was delivered very quickly and I got an amazing deal on my monthly phone contract. No hassle at all in setting up the new monthly contract or phone and they kept me informed constantly by email.
Hello, and thanks for your review.

We’re so happy to hear you got a great deal on some new tech, and your parcel arrived with you in no time. We’re also pleased to hear you were kept up to date during the order process, and would like to thank you again for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Samantha
Verified Buyer

Very fast service, always updating emails, definitely would recommend
(Apple IPhone 6 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Samantha

Thanks for your review.

We’re really happy to hear your parcel arrived with you in no time, and you were pleased with the level of communication from us whilst your order was being processed.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, it’ greatly appreciated.

Stephen
Verified Buyer

It starts with excellent prices, excellent deals, fantastic phones and great customer support.
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Stephen

Thanks for your review.

We’re so pleased to hear you’re happy with the overall level of service received since placing your order. Thanks for taking the time to leave such positive feedback on your experience, it’s greatly appreciated.

JULIE
Verified Buyer

The staff are kind and helpful but despite the the orocess of going through an upgrade has been tortuous and unnecessarily complicated
(Apple IPhone 6 32GB Space Grey) - Posted 3 days ago
Hello Julie,
I’m sorry to hear upgrading your number was unnecessarily complicated.
We take customer feedback seriously and would like to discuss this with you further. We’ll be in contact with you shortly.
Kind regard,
EVELYN
Verified Buyer

I was able to upgrade my phone.
Hello Evelyn,
We’re really pleased to hear you've upgraded with us..
Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.
Verified Buyer

The website was easy to use and gave a lot of information about the phones.It was easy to purchase.
Hello, and thanks for your review.

We’re so pleased to hear you found our website easy to use, and was happy with the information made available to help you with your purchase.

We really hope you’re enjoying your new phone, and thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Verified Buyer

Great phone, really rapid delivery
(Apple IPhone 7 128GB Rose Gold) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello, and thanks for your review.

We’re really pleased to hear your parcel arrived with you in no time, and you’re enjoying your new phone.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Kevin
Verified Buyer

Super fast service....great deals....I'm one super happy customer
(Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Black) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Kevin

Thanks for your review.

We’re so pleased to hear you got a great deal on some new tech, and your parcel arrived with you in no time.

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we hope you’re enjoying your new device.

Andrew

Simple process performed excellently
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Silver) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Andrew

Thanks for your review.

We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with the service we’ve provided, and hope you’re enjoying your new device.

Darren
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient and cost effective- superb!
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Darren,
We’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide.
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.72 based on 20,906 reviews