Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Michael
Michael
Verified Buyer

first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend.
Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone.
kind regards
M morgan
Lisa
Lisa
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy as I got a good deal for my iPhone 6s , I'm happy with the phone and the price plan, thank you
Callum
Verified Buyer

Cheapest I could find, rapid delivery , came within 16 hours of ordering it !

Great service.
Verified Buyer

Easy, quick ,what more do you need
Hello, and thanks for your review.

We’re really pleased to hear your parcel arrived in good time, we hope you’re enjoying your new gadget. We just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.

Jason
Verified Buyer

Great deal and very fast delivery of the new phone. Quick and easy process.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Orchid Grey) - Posted 1 day ago
Hello Jason

We pride ourselves on our speed of service and delivery, ensuring that every moment you spend with us is as easy and as smooth as possible. We’re really pleased to hear your phone arrived in good time and just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

We hope you’re enjoying your new gadget.

Manjit
Verified Buyer

Very good mobile.co.ukand ee ner work I’m so happy thanks
Hello Manjit

Everything about our business is tailored to our customer’s needs, from the different offers available on our phone contracts to our friendly approach. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves, it’s great to hear you’re happy with the level of service received.

HENRY
Verified Buyer

Best deal by far. Sales were polite and not pushy
Hello Henry,
STEPHEN
Verified Buyer

The member of staff was named Liam,I found him to be pleasant,Skilled(excellent listening/communication),knowledgeable staff.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Stephen,

Our friendly staff are not just a lovely bunch, they’re pros at finding quality deals, offering expert advice, and making your day. We’re delighted to hear we’ve put a smile on your face and a skip in your step, and will be sure to keep up the good work.

Thanks for returning the favour, you’ve put a smile on our face too.

Alison
Verified Buyer

Quick easy and good service
Hi Alison,

We just wanted to say a big thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s truly appreciated.

We hope you’re enjoying your new phone.

Verified Buyer

Easy to order phone and very quick delivery...
Hi,

We’re so pleased to hear you got an awesome deal on your recent purchase, We just wanted to say a big thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.

We hope you’re enjoying your new contract.

Verified Buyer

Good price and prompt delivery.
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.

Alison June
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to purchase. Fantastic value for money. Quick delivery. Gave me the option to pay money upfront which helped reduce the monthly payment.

Saima
Verified Buyer

I placed my order in the evening and got my mobile next morning... quick service!!!
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Gold) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Saima

We pride ourselves on our speed of service and delivery, ensuring that every moment you spend with us is as easy and as smooth as possible. We’re really pleased to hear your phone arrived in good time and just wanted to say a big thanks for taking time out of your day to leave such a positive review.
We hope you’re enjoying your new gadget.

Stephen
Verified Buyer

Quick simple transaction, fair price, quick free delivery, fab phone.
What’s to moan about??
Hello Stephen

Verified Buyer

Very efficient and friendly! Got a good deal with a new phone for me!
(Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 Blue) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello, and thanks for your review.

We’re 'The smart phone people', so our UK experts are here and happy to help with any queries you may have. We’re so pleased to hear our approach works and your personal experience reflects the level of service we would expect all of our customers to receive.

Unverified Reviewer

Mobiles.co.uk website was really friendly to use, making it so easy to compare all the combinations of phones, providers, and contracts available. The ordering process was simple and went without a glitch. I was kept informed of the status of my order and never had any concerns about it. My phone was delivered on a day convenient for me (Sunday) and almost exactly in the middle of the one-hour slot I was advised of. Since receiving the phone the setup process with my new Provider has been straight forward too, so I’m really happy

Verified Buyer

Mobiles.co.uk gave the best offer for the phone and provider I was looking for. Website was very clear and easy to use for comparisons. Delivery was exactly as they said. Top marks so far 👌

Peter
Verified Buyer

Great prices, best i found anywhere. Fast delivery (next day) and part of the Carphone/Dixons group so always going to be good in the market place.
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Peter

At Mobiles.co.uk, we're dedicated to offering you the very best mobile phone deals in the market, whether it's a new phone contract, upgrade or pay-as-you-go offer. We’re really pleased to hear you’re happy with your choice to make us your mobile phone provider and hope you choose to shop with us again in the future.

JOSEPH
Verified Buyer

They where very helpful and knowledgeable mark new what he was talking about
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Orchid Grey) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Joseph,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review, it’s greatly appreciated.
Kai

It’s rurne up cracked
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Jet Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Kai,
I’m sorry to hear your handset has been received cracked. I'll be in contact with you shortly.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and for staying with us.
Kind regard,
JAHIDUR
Unverified Reviewer

Great deal with great phone contact.
Hello Jahidur,
We’re really pleased you’re happy with the service we provide.
Kevin
Verified Buyer

Good value for money and a prompt delivery of my new Samsung S8 mobile phone.
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Orchid Grey) - Posted 3 weeks ago