Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Hui
"Fast delivery"
Amanda
"It does everything with ease and came quick so I could get it for Christmas! A great shop especial at Christmas it is very handy"
"first class.could not get this deal off EE.also introduced a friend. Only problem was unable to collect my bonus for introducing someone. kind regards M morgan"
"I ordered my iPhone 7+ on Thursday at 7.20pm and it arrived by 10am the next day! I got a Vodafone contract that no other network or store could come close to matching and there was only a small upfront cost for the phone. I’m really pleased with the service and phone and have been spreading the word about mobiles.co.uk"
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Gold) - Posted 37 minutes ago
"Extremely efficient; got my phone the very next day!"
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Green) - Posted 45 minutes ago
"Placed order and phone arrived next day . Excellent offer . Would 100% recommend ."
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue) - Posted 1 hour ago
"great sevice"
"Great service quick and efficient"
"Keeping my old phone number"
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 21 hours ago
"Having ordered a phone and plan I found it necessary to cancel and return the Phone. The company were most helpful in facilitating this at no cost to me. Excellent service"
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 22 hours ago
"Fast efficient, delivered on time. Highly recommended."
(Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB Black) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent website, easy to use. Quick delivery. Never miss delivery with tracking."
"Very good service ."
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great service and great staff"
(Huawei P30 Lite 128GB Black) - Posted 2 days ago
"Just wanted to say thanks for making upgrading my mobile phone and contract so easy! I had been putting it off for ages! I will definitely use this site again for my mobile needs šŸ˜Š"
(Apple IPhone X 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 days ago
"Best prices by far. Easy to order. Would be happy to use again"
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 2 days ago
"Quick easy purchase with next day delivery at a good contract rate- very happy bunny"
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Silver) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great price Great service best deal on the market. Thanks"
(Huawei P30 Lite 128GB Black) - Posted 2 days ago
"Quick & True to Words. The real phone dealers !!"
(Apple IPhone 8 Plus 64GB Gold) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very quick and easy process deal with my order really well best so far"
(Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB Coral) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great service and advise over the phone."
(Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 3 days ago
"No problem with Mobiles co uk, but not so keen on DPD as the delivery company. They wouldn't leave the phone in a safe place due to the value and apparently being told by Mobile co uk they are not allowed to do this. I was not in, the depot was 30 miles away so had to ring and cancel first phone and get another one delivered to work. This is despite Mobiles co uk saying in the details that the phone 'can be left in a safe place'. Clearly one or other needs to get this sorted. Either say it can not be left in a safe place or tell DPD they can leave it in a safe place."
"Very good deal and fast delivery."
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB (PRODUCT) RED) - Posted 4 days ago