Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
4.7
Based on 37,374 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Marvellous just what I wanted easy to set up.
(Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 5G 256GB Mint) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent choice of the latest phones.
Process of purchasing receipt and set up of new device quick and easy just one problem now lest without network as I’m cut off from my old provider o2 and not sure when I will connect to new provider Vodafone. Very anxious as need my phone for elderly parent caring responsibilities. I expected the switch to be asap when I took the contract over a month ago. Fri evening no network and very worried
(Apple IPhone 14 Plus 256GB Starlight) - Posted 1 month ago
very good, I am satisfied with this company
(Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra 256GB Titanium Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Good so far👍
Never have I come across such poor customer service.
Hi Iain I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with our Customer Service, I will be listening to all calls you have had with our team and feeding back any issues. This is not the service we are wanting our customer's to experience. I can see you have now been in contact with our Trustpilot Team and Grace has emailed you regarding this. Kind regards Amy - Mobiles.co.uk
very helpful and very reliable! Will be shopping here in the future
(Apple IPhone 14 128GB Yellow) - Posted 1 month ago
I just upgraded 4 sim only contracts in world record time. The sales person was amazing. Very well spoken and made the process very easy with his step by step guide. He listened to my issues and requirements and gave me the perfect solution. Felt like i was speaking to a friend or personal assistant rather than a sales person. If only all sales people were like him! Great Job!
(Vodafone-Sim-Only-Deals) - Posted 1 month ago
Very competitive deals. Ordered one day, delivered the next, what's not to like.
(Apple IPhone 15 128GB Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Switching to a mobile plan from mobiles.co.uk was a breeze! The quick and easy sign-up process had me up and running in no time. I was pleasantly surprised by the good prices! The best part? It’s been completely hassle-free; I haven’t encountered any hidden fees or complications. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a straightforward, budget-friendly mobile plan!
(Google Pixel 8 128GB Obsidian) - Posted 1 month ago
Superb customer service. Rapid delivery I ordered at 8pm and had my handset by 11am next morning couldn't ask for more.
(Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Always the best prices on deals, highly recommend
(Vodafone-Sim-Only-Deals) - Posted 1 month ago
Easy and smooth process
(Samsung Galaxy A15 Yellow) - Posted 1 month ago
Very simple and easy 👌
(Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra 256GB Titanium Grey) - Posted 1 month ago
Really fast and easy.
I had to place a reorder as my original order showed ohone out if stock
I placed an order to only realise on delivery day that I had ordered the wrong colour. Once I received the delivery I called the customer service team who were more than happy to arrange an exchange. They thoroughly talked me through the returns process advising me of time scales. I was on the phone with the team for no longer than 20 minutes (including waiting time and hold time) for this to be sorted.
Effortless ordering process and ported my exiting number within 24 hours
Amazing super efficient very fast service very impressed 👏
(Apple IPhone 11 IPhone 11 (Very Good Condition) 64GB Black R) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service, quick delivery , would recommend
Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.7 based on 37,374 reviews