Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

Mobiles.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd October 2019
Jonathan
Mobiles.co.uk 5 star review on 28th September 2019
More Photos & Videos
You are asking about a white phone, should be Red.
Hi there,

Not sure what the issue is from the review you have left. However, if you email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with further details on what has happened we can look into this for you.

Mobiles.co.uk
Great deal and prompt service, however my phone and SIM won’t be delivered for 4 days and they have activated the SIM which means my current SIM has been deactivated, leaving me with no service for 4 days!
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Jade,

We are sorry to hear your services have started already and still have to wait for your phone to be delivered.

If you can email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk once your phone and sim have been delivered we will raise a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience caused,

Please include the following when you email us:

-Your full name
- Full address including Postcode
- Above review

Kind Regards

Mobiles.co.uk
Happy with price and quality of refurb phone. However, I ordered an Android phone and it was shipped with an Apple lightning charging cable! I tried to use live chat on mobiles.co.uk to resolve but this was very hard work and I've still not been told that they're going to ship the right cable to me.
(Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB Prism Green Refurbished) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Mark,

We are very sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience. It seems like the Apple lightning charger cable was sent to you in error. If you can email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details we will get the correct charger sent out to you:

- Your Full Name
- Full address including Postocde
- Above review

Mobiles.co.uk
Best contract prices available, phone dispatched quickly however they left my phone in a communal entrance area and didn’t notify me that it had been delivered. Anyone could have taken it, it’s just incredibly lucky that they didn’t!
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Ayesha,

We are sorry to hear the courier had left the phone at the entrance of the communal area and you had not been notified of this We are happy to hear you were able to collect the phone and have this in your possession now. We wish you all the best with your new phone.

Mobiles.co.uk
I ordered a new phone and contract with Vodafone from Mobiles .co. My phone was delivered the next day. MINUS SIM card. The website said sims would come second class post 5 days. I waited- no sim. Got a contract letter from Vodafone with my new number but no sim. Phoned Mobiles.co and they now said the sim would come from Vodafone. Phoned then they eventually said no Sim had been ordered so are sending one 1st class. There was no explanation on the website as to how it would work. So great speed with phone but I still can’t use it 10 days later.
(Apple IPhone SE 128GB Product Red) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Margery,

We are sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience. If you had ordered a Vodafone contract through us then the sim should have come with the phone. We would like to look into this further to see what has happened. Please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

- Your full name
- Your full address including Postcode

Mobiles.co.uk
I love the prices and the fast shipping, however the thing stopping this review from getting 5 stars is the fact that you have a box afterwards tempting people to get cash back in bold letters, but underneath in small writing it explains that if you click that your subscribed for a 15 pound a month or so club system. I think this is quite unfair to unexpecting customers - especially those with learning disabilities or poor vision.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Callum,

We are sorry to hear this and understand your point here. After checkout, you are prompted to sign up to ESAVE which is a 3rd party cashback scheme. This is a personal choice once the checkout has been completed. and not something you have to do.

If you would like to discuss this further, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

Mobiles.co.uk
Such a great company would use again
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Yellow) - Posted 1 week ago
Allways have Samsung
Super fast delivery. But confusion over a choice of upgrade or new contract meant I have had to fudge a work around to keep my old number on the same network. Website didn't make this clear!
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 64GB Midnight Green) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi James,

We do give a choice online to select mobile phones, upgrades or SIM only. This information is displayed on the main page of our website.

If you need any advice on how to keep your number, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Michelle
Mobiles.co.uk
I would happily give a review on my phone but I have yet to receive it. The courier you use DPD have yet to deliver my phone even though I received an email stating it would be here on Wednesday the 10th of June. It is now Thursday 11th of June 4:00pm and I have yet to receive my phone after contacting them directly and have been giving no guarantee of delivery today. Very disappointed with the delivery service and having to spend both of my days waiting at home.
Hi Veronica,

We are very sorry to hear this. We aim for customers to have their phones delivered for the next working day through our courier service, we do apologise this has not happened. If your phone has still not been delivered today, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with your Full name, full address including Postcode, email address, mobile number and above review.

Mobiles.co.uk
Mobile co.uk is one of the best company's with the lost best deals I will be buying more accessories for that website thank for the wonderful deal one my first order
(Samsung Galaxy A71 128GB Prism Crush Silver) - Posted 1 month ago
deliver on time
(Huawei Y6s 32GB Starry Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Only got phone yesterday as far as delivery and service are concerned emails etc all fine.However it's a Google Pixel3 phone with an EE sim on making my third phone call the person on the other end could hear static and many strange voices which were drowning out mine.This went on all evening despite me doing a factory reset it got worse.This morning I was going to send the phone back but wondered if it was something to do with my WiFi.The Smart TV wasn't on so I tried the phone no problem put TV on problem returned .Switched WiFi off on phone no problem switched it back on could hear what sounded like a man's voice from a TV station when I rang my landline .Switched all WiFi off phone including data allowance WiFi and phone has been working fine Don't think this is a hardware problem but something to do with the WIfi signal and EE sim card .Am waiting a couple of days to see if problem fully clears before contacting customer service.
(Google Pixel 3a 64GB Just Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Jennifer,

We are sorry to hear you are having this issue with your phone. The static sound when being on a call whilst having your TV on does sound like a hardware issue. If you are still having this fault, we will be more than happy to exchange the phone for you and send you a replacement phone. Feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will get this sorted for you. Please include your full name, full address including Postcode, email address, mobile number and above review.

Mobiles.co.uk
The phone arrived on time but in ugly package. There is no sim eject pin , no earphone and no case to protect the phone
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Phoebe,

It sounds like you have ordered a refurbished phone. Unfortunately, we do not offer any accessories when sending out refurbished phones, we also advise on our website that you will not get the phone sent in its original packaging. We can confirm all refurbished handsets are tested to Manufacturers specifications before they are sent out.

If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Kind Regards

Mobiles.co.uk
the phone was a gift to my wife so w can’t give you a review but so far having trouble trying for cashback.
Hi Kenneth,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with claiming your cashback. Cashback by redemption means we pay you back your discount in equal installments (not all in one go) at set points throughout your contract. You will need to know which months' bills you need to submit. You can find this information by logging into My Account, and viewing the 'My Cashback' section once you have purchased the deal.

There are two ways to submit a claim. The easiest way is to upload your bill online, through My Account. If you choose this option, please make sure it's uploaded in one of the following formats: JPG, BMP, PNG or PDF.

Alternatively, you can send your claims by recorded post to:

PO Box 377
Southampton
SO30 2PY

Please retain the proof of postage for reference.

Regardless of whether you choose to submit online or by post, you'll need to submit each claim within 60 days of the bill date. Each claim needs to show specific information in order for the submission to be successful.

In order to make a successful cashback claim, your bill must show the following information:

Your name
Your home address
Your mobile phone number
Your current tariff
The date of the bill

If you are still having issues claiming your cashback, please email us directly at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into this from there.

Mobiles.co.uk
Easy to use website. Plenty of choice available. Kept informed regarding dispatch of phone and regularly updated. Brought a sim free phone and sim only card as a package. Website stated that buying this package would earn a £15 discount at the checkout. This didn’t happen. Had to contact your help line and was transferred to an agent who was helpful, but the line was poor so we both struggled to communicate. I believe I will receive a cheque to the value of £15. Not sure why the amount could not been have been transferred to my Visa card. Until I receive the cheque, I will not feel that the transaction has been completed
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Sean,

We are happy to hear you felt the whole journey of buying the phone was smooth and efficient. However, we are sorry to hear you were unable to get the £15 discount at checkout. Due to the current situation with the Global Pandemic and following government guidelines A lot of our colleagues are working from home at the moment, so the sound quality over the phone may not be as good as if they were in the office. We can check to see if the £15 was raised on your account, so we can look into this, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

-Your Full Name
-Full Address Including Postcode
-Email Address
-Mobile Number
-Order Number
-Above review

Mobiles.co.uk
I cannot at the moment as the sim card that came with the phone does not fit,I need a smaller sim card,I don't really know which one fits this phone,can you help please!!D Martin
Hi Desmond,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with your SIM card.

We can certainly help you out with this. If you have a Multi-SIM you should see a smaller SIM inside the SIM which should pop straight out and fit into the handset.

If none of these SIMs fit please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will assist you further.

Mobiles.co.uk
Didn’t realise it was a refurbished phone. Very good quality.
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the handset.

If there is any assistance that you require please feel free to update your review and we will get back to you.

Mobiles.co.uk
Sent it back , thought it was 9 pound a month , then it said 19 a month so sent it back
Hi Janet,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm very sorry to hear about the confusion with the price.

If you purchased a deal with cashback the price would show price before and after cashback. The contractual payment that would be taken would be the price before cashback. You can claim your cashback over 5 months which would essentially work out to be £9 a month.

I hope this helps.

Mobiles.co.uk
No facility to order 2 or more phones on the same order. So you have to go through the process for each phone. Which then triggers your banks fraud protocols to check if the transactions were really you.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Diane,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear about this and we can certainly review your feedback.

Hopefully, this is something that we can offer in the future.

If you require further assistance please feel free to drop a review.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 31,524 reviews