Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Still waiting for delivery of my phone even though they said next day delivery
(Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB Blue) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Stephen,

We are sorry to hear about the issues with the delivery of your order and we can certainly check this out.

Please could you contact us with further information at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk .

Mobiles.co.uk
Found the team very good with all questions, so consider them first class. Problems encountered with the payment tool which needs review. Got to the last page on several occasions and the template would not allow completion of bank card detail. On final attempt commenced from the foot of the page, which allowed completion in reverse order. Phone received following day, just awaiting my phone number completion which should conclude tomorrow. Appreciate your teams support.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Roy,

We are sorry to hear you had issues completing your order on the payment stage, however, are happy to hear you were able to complete the order and have now received your new phone. Should you have any issues with your number please email us Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will be able to help you from there.

Mobiles.co.uk
The range and price of offers on mobiles.co.uk are great however i faced multiple problems with payment on the website so ended up having to re-order over the phone. Unfortunately this meant it took me a lot longer than it should have done to complete the order. Phone however arrived super quickly as soon as payment went through.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Rebecca,

We are sorry to hear you were having issues completing your order on the website, it seems they may have been a glitch which did not allow you to complete the payment stage.

We do apologise for the inconvenience here and are happy to hear you were able to complete the order over the phone.

Mobiles.co.uk
Received Samsung S10 in a day which was a recorded delivery with specific delivery time slots. Impressed! Phone came in a decent packaging with charger and a charger lead. There are no scratches on the phone as I was expecting being a refurb one. Phone looks all new and decent. However, since the time I have switched it ON, on day one, it was getting hot. I have kept the phone under detailed monitoring if this was getting hot on just day one or it normally does. May need to ask Mobiles.co.uk for a replacement if phone continues to become hot. Will try to contact and at least let mobiles.co.uk know about the problem.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black Refurbished) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Asad,

Sorry to hear about the issues that you have had and we can certainly check this out to see what has happened here.

Please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Ordering process was fine but the over the phone customer service was awful, I had phoned about a student deal given out a week or so before and rather than giving the T and Cs online they didn't so I phoned and the person who spoke to me was rude and condescending for no reason as it was unclear, rather than trying to help or explain the problem more he just told me there was nothing to be done and hung up
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Benjamin,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced and we can check this out for you and see what has gone on,

So the team can check this out can you email them at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information:

iD Mobile
After using mobiles.com for the first time after being recommended I confirmed my current address and for my new phone to be sent to my current address and it was still sent to my previous address.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Conor,

Sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with the delivery of your order.

Please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Order processed very efficiently
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Did not receive information on how to keep my existing number. On the delivery 10/10 On information 0/10 On phone - don't know until I have used it for at least a month.
Firstly staff found me a contact that was great. Secondly they failed at misleading me and telling me that mobile delivery will be on Sunday when it was delivered on a Monday. Not happy with that at all. Giving customers false hope.
Very disappointed as placed order for delivery for Saturday did not come.phoned on Monday, the order was not processed properly originally.specially wanted it for weekend
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Yellow) - Posted 1 month ago
The phone was good, but I had to change my phone number, which I didn’t want to do, so I sent it back.
Hi Jody,

We are sorry to hear you had sent the phone back as you had to change your number. If it was a new contract you had taken out then a new number and sim is sent to you, however, if you take out an upgrade deal then you stay with the same number.

Should you like to discuss this further, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will look into this.

Mobiles.co.uk
OK but nothing to set them apart from other merchants. They did not honour the delivery date I selected when I ordered
Hi David,

We are sorry to hear your handset had not been delivered at the time it was promised. Sometimes orders can be delays depending on how long the actual order takes to get accepted or how busy it is in the warehouse. If you would like us to look into this further, then please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. We will need you to include the following details within your email:

- Your full name
- Your address including postcode
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- Your order number

Mobiles.co.uk
Phone is good. Claiming the free gift (samsung watch) isn't straight forward it can take up to 45days..
Hi Steven,

We can confirm the free watch promotion is ran by Samsung, once you have submitted your claim Samsung will contact you within 7 days to confirm the status of your claim.

Michelle
When I ordered my new Phone they were great couldn't do enough. I had reason to ring on day my phone was being delivered I couldn't make myself understood three people later got what I required. Over all good company Samsung S6 plus & this new one Samsung Note 10 plus. I would recomend to friends.
Delivery was outstanding but the network was worse cause it took me 6th days to get the service after visited the store in town. This was my worse experience so far.
We have been experiencing a few delays with Vodafone connections; if you are still having problems, please email us at trustpilot@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
I have had my phone a week and still no connection! However phone arrived on time and was as described. Looking forward to be able to use it some time next week when they say the issue will be resolved
Hi, we are aware that some Vodafone connections are taking a little longer than expected to activate, we are sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Thanks,

Mobiles.co.uk
I was contacted by Mobile.co.uk - the deal for a refurbished phone that was originally offered looked OK compared to an new phone deal. However I was contacted later in the evening to say the deal offered to me had expired. I had to pay an extra £35 upfront - I agreed in a rush as I did not want to go through the hassle of keeping the same number. I was given the option to cancel. The phone was delivered as promised but there were no accessories, not eve the adapters to transfer data from my old phone and no sim tray removal pin. Luckily I had these from previous phone. There were no earphones or wireless ear pods. I also order the essential bundle pack which had the wrong screen protector. Overall it has cost me nearly as much as a new phone deal. I will not buy a refurbished phone again because of missing accessories. I am happy with phone itself and I have used Mobiles.co.uk for many years and hopefully carry on using them.
Hi Sohan, most refurbished stock is due to change-of-mind returns, where a customer has sent the phone back during their cooling off period. Returned items cannot be sold as new, so we offer these as refurbs. Occasionally of course, handsets may be returned to us due to a slight manufacturer’s fault. In these cases, the phones will be inspected by qualified technicians, who carry out extensive checks and tests until all faults are fixed.

Due to the nature of refurbished mobile phones, the original accessories can’t be guaranteed. As the item may have been handled already, we don’t include accessories such as earphones for hygiene reasons.

Thanks,

Mobiles.co.uk
initially I was really pleased with the level of knowledge and advice. however, subsequently the advice given was not complete and caused a few problems so what would have been excellent is now acceptable. sorry it all turned a bit challenging.
Delivery 5 ⭐️, but 5 days on & I still have no service ☹️ . Had a 22 mile round trip to Vodafone only to be told mobiles.co.uk had not activated the sim , spent 20 minutes on the phone with customer service, promised I’d be up & running within 48 hrs . NOT . Just rang again & head office need to give permission for a new sim to be sent out , you’ve guessed... within 48hrs !!! TBH , did use them last time & it was smooth as clockwork. Fingers crossed it’s sorted soon.
Phone arrived on time. However diapoointed as when i put the sim card in to use the phone, i had no service. After phoning the network provider i was informed that it would take 3-5 days to connect. The paperwork i received gave me the impression it would work immediately. Not the phone provider’s fault i guess, more the network provider. Still using my old phone for now
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Silver) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing, please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

We will need you to include the following details within your email:

- Your full name