Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
Could not get the deal I was after. Spoke to EE regarding this and they could not understand why.
(Google Pixel 4 XL 64GB Clearly White) - Posted 18 hours ago
It’s not a bad phone
Whilst the service was great and the transaction was very smooth, the delivery date was incorrect and despite confirming couple of times, the transaction phone wasn’t delivered at all.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Silver Refurbished) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Manish, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your order and delivery. Please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we'll be able to look into this issue further for you.

Michelle
Mobiles.co.uk
Service was great, however the man who sold me the phone told me the delivery would arrive the next day (Saturday) so I had planned my weekend around being in to accept it. Once I started tracking the parcel it said it was then coming on Monday (which was incredibly frustrating) and after ringing DPD they said the man I spoke to hadn’t done the delivery correctly. Therefore I’ve had to take a day off work as it’s too valuable to leave elsewhere and I couldn’t change the delivery to my work address. Highly irritating.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Rachel,

We are very sorry to hear this and can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. If you had ordered your phone on the Friday, then this should usually be delivered on Saturday if there are no delay at the warehouse.

If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to message us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

Mobiles.co.uk
Great service, great though, never switched provider and phone so easily!
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Please include more guidance when you send out phones and sims
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Humayun,

All manuals for phones and sims can be found online with a quick Google Search. If you have any questions regarding your phone or need any help with it, feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and an advisor there can help you with this.

Mobiles.co.uk
I would like to give 5 stars to the lady who sold me the handset. However once relieved, I had a query and i found the customer service adviser really let your company down. He was quite patronising, so much so that it has made me question the support I would receive from your company so I am returning my device.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB White Refurbished) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Donna,

We are very sorry to hear this, not something we like to hear at all. Feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and an advisor there will be able to help you with any issues you may have.

Mobiles.co.uk
Phones came quickly and smoothly so happy so far. Holding out on 5 stars as I do not know how the cash back option will work and can't know for 6 more months so until I know it works I won't do 5 stars.
(Oppo A9 2020 128GB Space Purple) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Ginelle,

We are happy to hear you have received your new phone. For all info on how to claim your cashback please click the link below:

If you have any issues claiming for your cashback closer to the time, feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will be able to look into this for you.

Mobiles.co.uk
Have used first time. Let me see the cashback and rate they said after 6 months to rate 4 or 5 stars.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Gold Refurbished) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Prasad,

If you require any assistance please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Overall a good company, but didn’t activate my SIM card so I had to call back in a wait a few days. Apart from that no problems.
Hi,

We are sorry for the delay with the connection of your SIM Card.

If you do experience any issues please do get in touch so that we can help you out.

Mobiles.co.uk
Reasonable bit insisted on sending case signed for !!
Hi Ian,

If you require any assistance please get in touch and we would be happy to help.

Mobiles.co.uk
Good but when it came to returns terrible
Great service, but wasn’t aware I wouldn’t be able to keep my number. After speaking to EE they are in the process of sorting this out. Not able to speak to anyone at mobiles.co.uk so so a little frustrating
Hi,

I'm soo sorry to hear about this.

In order to transfer your number, you would require a PAC code from the network.

If you are transferring the number from the same network you may need to transfer the number to a different network. Once the number has transferred to the new network you can port it back in onto the new deal.

Mobiles.co.uk
Phone was great, process was easy but network (O2) was awful signal besides having 4G
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Walker,

Sorry to hear that you having issues with your signal.

Unfortunately we are unable to diagnose signal issues so it may be best to contact the network regarding this.

If you require any assistance from us please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Misrepresented the order I bought. It said it came with a free gift and was a certain price however when it was received there was no gift on the order and the PM price including data package was wrong. It was received fast and in 1 piece
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi James,

It's disappointing to hear about this.

We can certainly check it out and see what deal you purchased to ensure that you receive everything that was promised.

So that we can look into it could you please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the below information.

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Mobiles.co.uk
Delivery time and price were fantastic! Ordered at 7pm, got all the kit at 1pm the next day! However in setting up my plan I'd ordered and paid for 9gb, however EE only had this recorded as 4gb. I have sorted this issue now but had to use 2hours of my afternoon to sort it out.
(Google Pixel 4 64GB Just Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Elliott,

I would like to apologise for the issues with the incorrect tariff on your SIM.

If your deal is processed incorrectly we can check this out and get this resolved with the network. However, it's great to hear that this is now sorted for you.

If you require any assistance please get back to us.

Mobiles.co.uk
The deal that i got was the best on the net however when i created my account on mobiles.co.uk the invoice showed a higher figure to what i was willinv to pay monthly. Annoyed i had to call to rectify situation. Otherwise review would have been 5 stars quick delivery
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Nurul,

So sorry to hear about that.

However it's great to hear that this is sorted for you.

Please do let us know if you require any assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk
Hi, At present I am a little disappointed. I’d agreed a contract on the iPhone 11 Pro for 50gb data for £46pm, EE have set this up as 25GB for £48 per month. I am in the process of getting this resolved but I am not particularly happy that it’s happened. Regards David
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi David,

It's disappointing to hear about the issues you are having with your tariff.

The team can check this out and see what has happened here. In order for us to do so could you please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Mobiles.co.uk
Mobiles.co.uk was fine to use and purchase from but they use DPD as a courier, who delivered my parcel to a random address and person, then refused to tell me where it was. After several phone calls they are now going to attempt to recollect the phone and deliver it to me.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Heather,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with the delivery of the order.

We are always working with the courier to improve services and we hope that you have a better experience with us moving forward.

Mobiles.co.uk
Good deal and phone arrived quickly. Would have been helpful if I had been told my old number can’t be transferred over via PAC (already with Vodafone) and that I needed to give notice even though staying with same network. Would still have gone with the contract and it would have been helpful.
Hi Julia,

Sorry to hear that you have issues with transferring your number.

If you wish to transfer your number to the same network you would need to first transfer your old number to a different network. Once it has been ported to the new network you can port it back into your new Vodafone deal.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 28,290 reviews