Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Was a bit confusing when I called up to get you to take my payment again (my bank had declined the initial payment for safety reasons).
(Apple IPhone 12 64GB Black) - Posted 3 days ago
Used for years & years. Excellent service & very friendly ,would recommend 100%
Your porting information is scant and contacting you is difficult!
(Samsung Galaxy S20 128GB Cloud Blue) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Tony,
I'm really sorry to hear that.
If you need support still, you can reach out to us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we'll be happy to help.
Mohammed
Great hassle free application and fast delivery
(Samsung Galaxy A41 64GB Prism Crush White) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Barry, we are pleased you are happy with your purchase and delivery. We can see you have only given us 3 stars. If there is anything we can do to improve your rating please do get in contact with us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
Phone did not arrive next day as promised.
Easy to choose phone and network
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Product Red) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Maura,

We are sorry your delivery has been slightly delayed, we do endeavour to deliver all orders the next working day. On some occasions, delays may happen.

Mobiles.co.uk
Promotion head phones cannot be accessed i have no proof of purchase or date of purchase
Hi Hanson,

We can help you obtain a copy of your proof of purchase,

So that we can check this out for you could you please email us at eviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full Name
- Full Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Slow response
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Gold) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Melanie,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk for any issues you may have.
Please include the following when you email us:

Mobiles.co.uk
Simply amazing. It was a quick delivery of my order. The phone is what I expected it to be.
(Huawei P30 Pro New Edition 256GB Silver Frost) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Norman,
Thanks for the feedback. I can see you've left 3*, so if there is anything we can help with, please let us know via Reviews@mobiles.co.uk
Mohammed
Recieved my phone which was faulty rang up and they agreed to exchange it sent my phone back yesterday hoping the new one will be ok
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold Refurbished) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Jeanette,

Sorry to hear that.
Glad that your handset was exchanged quickly and hoping that you've not had any issues since.

Rapid delivery
(Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite 128GB Prism White) - Posted 2 months ago
Really pleased to hear that Vlad, but you've only left 3*.
Is there anything we can do to improve our services?

I had iPhone 6 there’s not much difference in the iPhone se disappointed
On purchasing I entered my existing mobile number with EE , wasn’t asked if I wanted to retain that number .but by you asking the question I assumed that it would be used . Today I have spent 45 mins on phone to EE changing everything over to my existing number under new contract details . In these times now it is always very inconvenient to change your tel number as everything important is done via your phone . Regards Sandra
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Sandra,

When applying for a new contract we always ask for the mobile number, this is done so credit and internal security checks can be performed on your name. We are sorry to hear you had thought this was asked so your number would be ported over. If you would like to discuss this further, please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. Please include the following when you email us:

Mobiles.co.uk
received on time however disappointed that it was in a crash box and didn't contain a small adaptor to push out the sim slot holder whilst I appreciate it was at nearly new it should told me as I didn't have one
(Samsung Galaxy A50 128GB Coral Refurbished) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Gary,

Due to the nature of refurbished mobile phones, the original accessories can’t be guaranteed, and we don’t include items such as earphones for hygiene reasons. However, even if you pick up an accessory or two separately, you’ll still be in pocket in the long run.

The handset will also arrive in plain packaging, as opposed to the original branded box, but it’s still packaged securely. In all cases, you can be guaranteed to receive a charger, so you won’t lose any time in getting your handset powered up and ready to go.

Mobiles.co.uk
This is review based on a day of having phone, so far seems fine, although bit concerned about message I got saying free 50 photos In message for first month, as I just assumed being able to send photos as part of package was a given, and hope I won’t suddenly find extra charges each month for this.
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Sarah,

With most networks you will be charged for sending a photo message via text, these type of messages fall under the multimedia message category.

If you are looking to send photos, I would recommend using Messenger or Whatsapp as you will not be charged for sending photos via these apps.

I hope this helps.

mobiles.co.uk
You are asking about a white phone, should be Red.
Hi there,

Not sure what the issue is from the review you have left. However, if you email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with further details on what has happened we can look into this for you.

Kind regards

Mobiles.co.uk
Great deal and prompt service, however my phone and SIM won’t be delivered for 4 days and they have activated the SIM which means my current SIM has been deactivated, leaving me with no service for 4 days!
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Jade,

We are sorry to hear your services have started already and still have to wait for your phone to be delivered.

If you can email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk once your phone and sim have been delivered we will raise a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience caused,

Please include the following when you email us:

Mobiles.co.uk
Happy with price and quality of refurb phone. However, I ordered an Android phone and it was shipped with an Apple lightning charging cable! I tried to use live chat on mobiles.co.uk to resolve but this was very hard work and I've still not been told that they're going to ship the right cable to me.
(Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB Prism Green Refurbished) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mark,

We are very sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience. It seems like the Apple lightning charger cable was sent to you in error. If you can email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details we will get the correct charger sent out to you:

- Your Full Name
- Full address including Postocde

Thanks

Mobiles.co.uk
Best contract prices available, phone dispatched quickly however they left my phone in a communal entrance area and didn’t notify me that it had been delivered. Anyone could have taken it, it’s just incredibly lucky that they didn’t!
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Ayesha,

We are sorry to hear the courier had left the phone at the entrance of the communal area and you had not been notified of this We are happy to hear you were able to collect the phone and have this in your possession now. We wish you all the best with your new phone.

Mobiles.co.uk
I ordered a new phone and contract with Vodafone from Mobiles .co. My phone was delivered the next day. MINUS SIM card. The website said sims would come second class post 5 days. I waited- no sim. Got a contract letter from Vodafone with my new number but no sim. Phoned Mobiles.co and they now said the sim would come from Vodafone. Phoned then they eventually said no Sim had been ordered so are sending one 1st class. There was no explanation on the website as to how it would work. So great speed with phone but I still can’t use it 10 days later.
(Apple IPhone SE 128GB Product Red) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Margery,

We are sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience. If you had ordered a Vodafone contract through us then the sim should have come with the phone. We would like to look into this further to see what has happened. Please email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following details:

- Your full name
- Your full address including Postcode

Thanks

Mobiles.co.uk
I love the prices and the fast shipping, however the thing stopping this review from getting 5 stars is the fact that you have a box afterwards tempting people to get cash back in bold letters, but underneath in small writing it explains that if you click that your subscribed for a 15 pound a month or so club system. I think this is quite unfair to unexpecting customers - especially those with learning disabilities or poor vision.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Callum,

We are sorry to hear this and understand your point here. After checkout, you are prompted to sign up to ESAVE which is a 3rd party cashback scheme. This is a personal choice once the checkout has been completed. and not something you have to do.

Kind regards