Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moda Furnishings UK
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Moda Furnishings UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Moda Furnishings UK 1 star review on 26th May 2020
David Hanratty
More Photos & Videos
This company is a complete disgrace. After waiting in for a 2nd day for a missing coffee table, the van turned up and they then said it was not loaded. Then when phoning MODA. I was on hold for 3hrs and 38 mins before customer services answered the phone. After waiting 3 and half hours, I was promised a call back by the customer service manager after 5pm still awaiting. £2,000 for disgraceful service with constant lies about stock availability.
Contact centre non existent for sorting out issues!!!
When we received our sofa set some of the weave was frayed, so they offered a three set of cushions which was ok ,we purchased a cover but this lasted one winter and summer very poor quality and the seat covers although they are washable the covers go almost a green tinge if left out in the open and get damp they just don’t wash well , I would expect better quality for the price payed
Their website claims to have stock they do not hold. Advertised as delivery within 8 working days along with a weather forecast for next weeks hot weather.... after ordering they say it will be 5 weeks for delivery.

They ignore emails of complaint and do not answer the phone. I have been trying to get a refund for nearly a week now. I will be disputing the payment with my bank.

I thoroughly recommend that you look elsewhere.
I'm so disappointed! With the good reviews I was excited to receive the 'quality' furniture to use for my husbands and sons birthday in May whilst the weather was nice during lockdown. If you want to see more true, unfiltered reviews you should check other review sites. they have many terrible reviews.
I'm so disappointed. Filthy, damaged and no resolution still 2 weeks later.
I'm so disappointed! With the good reviews I was excited to receive the 'quality' furniture to use for my husbands and sons birthday in May whilst the weather was nice during lockdown. When i unpackaged the furniture it was in a terrible state. I it was broken in various places, nicked, scratched and the table had nails going through screw holes so we couldn't assemble it if we wanted to. The packaging was FILTHY and the cusions inside were ALL stained. There was what seems like bird feaces over a lot of the rattan. I called up and told Moda right away. I was very understanding and told them that perhaps they had an issue with storage. I then sent through pictures of all the damage. It took them days to respond and that was just to ask for pictures which I had already sent. Then another few days passed so I chased up and had to go through the same thing again. I said that we may be able to retain it if they were to refund us a decent amount to reflect the 'second hand' condition of the set (but only if the stains came out in the wash). After quite some chasing they said that they would replace the set or give £150 back. Given the set cost nearly 2k this was not sufficient so we accepted the replacement and was told the delivery company would get in touch soon. I heard nothing until Sunday (2 WEEKS after the initial delivery and AFTER the birthdays and nice weather had passed) they emailed back stating that management need pictures. This was now the 4th time they asked for the pictures and the 4th time they had received them. So, we still have no furniture which we paid a lot of money for and I have to say I am very concerned about what state the replacement will be in because i really don't want to have to go through it all again. The pictures only show some of the damage.
This company is a complete joke. Spent over £2500 with them on a garden furniture set and the cushions they provided all faded and changed colour. They admitted they should have been coated which was missed. I was promised the cushions would be change and all they sent me was half the cushion covers and not the complete cushions as discussed. Its December now and I STILL haven't got what I paid for! And to top the lot they are saying I cant have a refund as it's been too long.

I suggest everyone who has problems with this cowboy company go trading standards and the small claims court if all else fails.
Excellent quality garden furniture. Delivered in the time frame promised.
I am surprised by the negative reviews too, it's been an absolute pleasure buying from Moda. I also dealt with Maria and she could not have been nicer or more helpful, she was brilliant, the best customer services representative I have ever dealt with.

The furniture is very comfortable and looks great too. The delivery guys were extremely courteous and efficient. Well done Maria and Moda.
Reading the reviews here, I’m surprised by the negative ones. From the very beginning I’ve found Moda Furnishings to be an absolute delight to work with.

I first contacted customer services late on a Sunday evening after realising I’d made a mistake with my online order. Maria proved to be one of the nicest people I’ve had the pleasure to deal with. She couldn’t have been more helpful.

A few days later I was called by another department to arrange delivery. Our new garden furniture was delivered exactly as promised, by a couple of very pleasant guys.

Unfortunately, when I assembled the furniture I found a fault with the table. I contacted customer services again and was soon told (by Maria again) that a replacement would be sent. Just a few days later it arrived and was fitted by the friendly and helpful delivery men.

We now have a lovely garden furniture set. I thoroughly recommend Moda.
Delivery was on time and in full . Kevin and Paul were very helpful , no problem with the service at all
Terrible customer service and delivery team are outright liars. Against my better judgement I ordered from this company even though I had read terrible reviews about the delivery service (more fool me!!) I would not recommend this company
Extremely happy with the work of Kevin and Paul. This was a large delivery in terrible weather. They worked unstintingly and were outstandingly pleasant, kind and courteous throughout-even though they were working in difficult conditions in my rather challenging drive-way. Totally professional. Thank you.
Excellent delivery service form Kevin and Paul, especially as it was raining cats and dogs. Ordered items on Tuesday delivered on Friday.
The worst experience I've ever had and unlike the other review I did find anyone within the company who had any customer service skills! Products misrepresented, items not in stock when been told they were, please DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, you have be warned!
The most awful experience I have ever had with a company. Items stated as in stock when they are not, late delivery, missing items, abusive telephone calls, money back guarantee refused, poor quality furniture, threats and only one person in the entire company with any customer service skills.
Already been reported to Trading Standards/ASA under previous name SELECT FURNISHINGS
*Please do your research, do not trust the TrustPilot reviews as they are filtered and go elsewhere - company’s a disgrace!!
Moda Furnishings UK is rated 2.56 based on 16 reviews