Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

Tell us how Moda Furnishings UK made you happy
Moda Furnishings UK 1 star review on 26th May 2020
David Hanratty
More Photos & Videos
Have not been able to get hold of anyone for days does not look good - at least If they responded and let people know what’s happening it would be better customer service we could make decisions
I feel the same, no reply for ages and no reply from emails. My furniture hasn’t arrived. Is it still trading ?
Ordered 4 cushions so not even furniture and not delivered after 3 weeks.
Trying to get through to Customer Services is a joke as had to hold for 2 hours then tried again a week later and not even in a queue, it just rings and no one answers.
They are trying to balance the courier but I’ve received other parcels within 2 days via the same courier.
4 cushions and they can even mail them out and you get no response at all
NEVER, EVER AGAIN!
If anybody reads my review, please, please, please do NOT order from Moda Furnishings.
My order No 1000026898 for the sum of £4914.00 was placed on 21 May 20.
Delivery was expected up to eight (8) days later as per their website.
However, two (2) weeks later I received no delivery & no communication.
So I raised a Paypal dispute case.
Robyn in their customer services called me to explain the delay due to Covid-19 & huge demand.
Reluctantly, I accepted the reason/s given & was told their would be a further five (5) week delay.
Today, 2 July 20, I was informed that part of my order a 3 seat sofa would be delayed another two (2) weeks, due to a delay in shipping - probably from China?
I have had enough of your excuses Moda Furnishings.
I have cancelled my order & demanded a full refund.

Buyers be warned.......do not waste your time & money.
Bad experience- what is worse, they actively block bad reviews.
On Trustpilot in June they had 307 reviews. 45 of those were one star. They have reported 44 of those to avoid damaging their Trustpilot review status of 4.4
Cowboys Moda Furnishing
Ordered furniture on Monday 25.6.29

No response with a delivery slot and no answer on their telephone number for three days.

Ridiculous service.. stay away
Awful. They keep blocking my review on Trustpilot, and clearly have a lot of fake positive reviews.
Massive delays and poor customer experience. Was advised 7 to 10 days. 3 months later, still nothing... can't get hold of anyone on the phone as there is a 1.5 hour wait. "5 day response " on email although sure this is longer. They were happy to take my money, but no goods.
Not a great start.
Gorgeous furniture has really transformed my garden patio area....now enjoying wonderful times with the family and has fast become the most used furniture in the house! The fire pit really finishes the set off wonderfully...
Customer service very helpful & kept us well informed, delivery men were pleasant & courteous, and from what I understand was one of many deliveries that day.... Well done Moda for making it a pleasurable experience and providing a high level of service even in these difficult times... one extremely happy family would highly recommend!
Great products and customer service. Their furniture's are top quality with quick and professional delivery. Thank you Moda :)
Really happy with my garden furniture!! Excellent quality and professional service, fantastic company from start to finish, well done Moda!!
Although the quality of Moda's furniture is excellent, I have had a few issues with the dining table which has led to a need to have first the firepit covers and then the whole table replaced. All issues were dealt with speedily and without any queries. Even in the current climate, the new table was delivered within two weeks of me raising the issue. It was delivered this evening by two charming delivery men (Paul and Tyler) who had to work until 9pm in order to complete their orders (due to a vehicle breakdown) and now have to drive back to Manchester from London. The service I have received both from customer services and from the delivery company has been excellent throughout.
Great garden furniture good quality products delivered by the cheerful Paul and Tyler
Total SCAM
It’s a Scam ! Don’t buy from them ! They take your money and you never get your order.
Placed an order that promised 6-8 days delivery, we took great care in picking the table and chairs that had 6-8 days delivery because it was needed in that time. Many other sets were a longer delivery time, we steered round those because we wanted quick delivery. 4 days after their email order confirmation and full payment of £2,300 taken from our credit card, I decided to just call to see when delivery arriving. I was put in a queue and was 36 in this queue which took absolutely ages to get through, probably with other very upset customers, the poor girl on the phone sounded like she was trained in just keeping calm and repeating the same old answers to try keep order on the hook. I was told by Lena that unfortunately our items were now out of stock and it would be 6-8 weeks before delivery, after the summer !!! she tried to offer other not acceptable colours and a £150 off for inconvenience but both were just not acceptable to us. I believe it is this companies policy to take full payment with out having stock in and they never were able to deliver in 6-8 days therefore I would recommend everyone to go else where, they are a very disappointing company, the full refund will take 7 days to come through......what an absolute waste of time :(
Worst company I have ever dealt with
Worst company I have ever dealt with, ordered 2 chairs and a table which arrived today.Foolishly thought that I was buying new garden furniture, not dragged out of a skip but to be fair it doesn't state anywhere on the website that your items will be new so maybe that's my mistake, frames scratched , feet almost worn through, rattan all marked, touch up paint slapped all over the used and abused metalwork and even had hair stuck in the rattan where some scrote had been sat. Shoddy doesn't come close, if I'd found them in the canal I would have thrown them back in, total rubbish.Avoid at all costs and don't bother trying to contact them as they just don't care. 3 hours on hold and finally got to number 1 in the queue just so they could hang up on me, pathetic
Horrific customer service , furniture arrived 6 weeks late and didn’t even fit together I had to re drill the holes for the screws to fit in the table myself , sent pictures to prove it and got a response 8 days later saying they did not receive pics , I was told I would receive 2 sets of scatter cushions as an apology for the late deliver and receive 1 cushion , nothing more !!! Not impressed at all
This company is a complete disgrace. After waiting in for a 2nd day for a missing coffee table, the van turned up and they then said it was not loaded. Then when phoning MODA. I was on hold for 3hrs and 38 mins before customer services answered the phone. After waiting 3 and half hours, I was promised a call back by the customer service manager after 5pm still awaiting. £2,000 for disgraceful service with constant lies about stock availability.
Contact centre non existent for sorting out issues!!!
When we received our sofa set some of the weave was frayed, so they offered a three set of cushions which was ok ,we purchased a cover but this lasted one winter and summer very poor quality and the seat covers although they are washable the covers go almost a green tinge if left out in the open and get damp they just don’t wash well , I would expect better quality for the price payed
Moda Furnishings UK is rated 2.36 based on 33 reviews