Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
Excellent device must be patient and adjust eating lifestyle
And this device just makes it easier to stick to your plan

I also notice if I miss a session that I struggle to control my cravings .

Excellent , read the science and understand what you are doing
Thanks for your review Raj, we're delighted to hear how Modius is helping you keep things on track. Best wishes for your continued success. :-)
I cannot believe how much Modius has reduced my sugar cravings. I have a giant sweet tooth but my chocolate binges have virtually disappeared since using Modius. That means I'm much more in tune with my appetite and listening to when my body needs food - rather than wants. The headset itself is a bit unusual, and it is expensive, but I honestly think it's worth trying. It's not a miracle worker - if you don't try as well it won't work, but if you're willing to make a change this could be a big help.
Hey Sara, thanks for your review and explaining how Modius is helping you keep control of your cravings and appetite. You're right, as long as you're prepared to listen to your body's signals, Modius can be a secret weapon! :-)
I had a lot of trouble with modius and the team was always very helpful. Lately I see that they will replace a modius if it is defective but they will not give you full warranty on the replacement. That is total bullcrap. My modius will only go up to 7 without giving me error messages. Once I put it to 8 it starts to tell me to check the pads. Apparently I am dealing with a defective modius. Their original warranty isn't so great either. Once you're past 6 months, they'll fix it but you pay. I'm considering a class-action lawsuit against them because if this isn't an adhesion contract, nothing is. I'm not paying for them to fix something that broke less than a year after getting it, and I sure am not accepting a replacement where I don't get a full warranty on the replacement. Rubbish!
Hi, we're really sorry to hear you're not happy with the Modius warranty. All headset purchases include a 1-year warranty, and as outlined in the Terms & Conditions on our website, if we replace a headset during this time the warranty period does not get extended. We're unsure what you mean when you say 'past 6 months, they'll fix it but you pay', as we are more than happy to arrange collection for warranty repairs anytime within the 1 year warranty period from date of purchase, and there is no charge for repairs covered under warranty.
I'm 62 been fat all my life .Diets excercise miracle tea coffee pills hypnosis .lve tried it all spent thousands . This maybe my last shot.My youngest son getting married l didn't want to hide from the camera cry when l couldn't find anything to wear .l found modius l know it's early days ,1st thing l noticed lm actually sleeping much better which makes me feel much better .My cravings binge eating all gone . I'm losing inches my clothes are lose it truly is amazing .l really believe lm going to do it this time and the support from modius helps so much .l don't feel alone l don't feel worthless lm going to do this ..with the help of modius.
Hi Babs, thanks for sharing your story and explaining the changes you're noticing already. What wonderful motivation to have your son's wedding to look forward to. With the help of Modius, you can do this!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Excellent Product...!Extremely Easy to use (and easy to forget since it’s painless). “It gives you daily reminders so you never miss a session”. Very Lightweight...! Very Comfortable...! I purchased 2 for myself (I always buy a back up if it’s Excellent) and a 3rd for my dad
Great to hear you're loving the experience and it's keeping you on track! Many thanks for taking the time to review and we wish you and your dad all the best with your Modius headsets. :-)
I have lost 35lbs since starting to use my Modius in April 2018.
Absolutely transformational and has really altered my appetite and need for sweet treats.
That's a fantastic weight loss result, well done! We are delighted that it has helped curb your appetite and cravings for sweet treats too. Keep up the great work! Best wishes, Team Modius :-)
I would have dismissed this as hype, but it won an award at CES, so I thought I’d try it. Nothing happened for about three months, then all of a sudden my clothes were looser! I weighed and found I had lost 10 pounds! Four months later, another 10 pounds! 20 pounds in about 7-8 months?!?!? Wow! Friends started noticing and asking how I did it. (Modius has consequently made several sales in our neighborhood!) I am working on that last 10 pounds now. Of course, they are the hardest and we did have to get through Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines (all food oriented, of course). But I am hopeful.
The only thing on my wish list is that it would record in pounds as well as kilos. Having to go on google to convert is a hassle, and when I look at it and see “kilos lost,” it has no meaning for me. Having the option to see pounds would be more of an incentive for me.
Thank you for your feedback, your 20lb weight lost is really significant, well done for consistently using your Modius! The good news is that you can record your weight in lbs using the App, just click into 'Account' and 'My Details' and you should be able to change the Weight Units from Kg to lbs. We hope you continue to enjoy using Modius. Best wishes Team Modius :-)
I felt I had to use Modius for a continued period of time 4-6 months before saw any impact . My results were that it reduced abdominal weight though didn’t stop my cravings. I suffer from headaches normally and can’t use modius when I have one as it makes it worse. Hope these comments are useful
Great to see that Modius is working for you, for some people it works faster than others, but we appreciate you sticking with it and we wish you all the best along your continued journey with Modius!
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
I love my modius! I use it daily and have for over a year. It is a great ritual to my day. I think it helps me sleep, helps with sugar cravings, and gives me more energy. It will not magically make you lose weight like some expected. The App is difficult to use and crashes regularly. I frequently have trouble getting my modius to pair with my phone. I also suffered terribly with motion sickness at first, but it subsided after a few months of use. Those are my only complaints, it is a great device.
Thanks for your feedback, it's great to hear how much you enjoy using your Modius headset as part of your daily ritual! Sorry to hear that the App had crashed for you, if it happens again please do not hesitate to let our team know as we might have some user tips for you. We hope you continue to enjoy using Modius!
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
I purchased Modius on May 2018, and I started using it everyday since then. Until now, I've lost 10 kilos. At first it helped me with controlling my craving for carbs and fat, then it had helping me created a new healthier lifestyle. If you can't get a good effect for a while, don't worry, give it sometime to work out. In the end, just to clarify, only by using Modius alone, you may not get a promising result, you still need to change your lifestyle in a more healthier way. But with the help of Modius, it won't be too hard.
Hi Liz, thanks so much for your feedback, 10 kilos is a significant amount of weight to lose, well done! We are delighted at your achievement, and we absolutely agree with your comments that maintaining a healthier lifestyle in combination to using your Modius will get the best results.
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
I paid out all this money and its really as done nothing for me, I wish I had not wasted my money £300
I am happy with this product if you don't give up you'll see the results but you'll have to do in some diet and some exercise but the rezult we'll be good I'm very happy
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you are happy with your results. Well done on combining Modius alongside healthier eating and exercise too, keep up the great work!
No result yet
Thank you for your feedback, we hope you start to notice some progress soon. Remember that consistency is key, our consistent users of 5-7 sessions a week over several months have been reporting the best results. Please feel welcome to post in the Modius Life community if you would like any support.
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
Amazing product. Has worked for me very well and have lost a dramatic amount of weight in a short period of time. Thank you
Thank you for sharing your feedback, that's great to hear you have experienced such a dramatic weight-loss result, well done!
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
Consistency is key! I lost 10+ lbs (6+% of my weight) very quickly the first few months I used Modius, and then hit a "lull". However, I never gave up! I didn't gain the weight back, which was exciting as well! Even without further weight loss, I slept so well! I continued to use Modius, changed my workouts a bit, and then last month decided to try a different diet. I had already eaten fairly clean, so I tried Keto and intermittent fasting. Along with daily Modius use, I lost another 10+ lbs (7+% of my weight). I am thrilled with my results and have recommended Modius to others - and am proof positive that it CAN work!! Everyone is different - you have to keep trying different times of day for using Modius, and then be consistent. I had to find other complimentary things to do - a better workout or a different diet, etc. It works for me and I couldn't be happier!! Thank you also to the Modius Team for AWESOME customer service and support throughout this entire process. Top notch group of people, supporting a wonderful product!!
Hi Brenda, we're so pleased with the results you've achieved and how you have embraced what Modius is about. You're even using our mantra that consistency is key, and it so is! Thanks for your positivity, support and for taking the time to explain how Modius has worked in conjunction with your own efforts to help you reach your goals.
Best wishes for your continued success, Team Modius.
I received my Modius headset promptly, and any time I have contacted customer service they have responded to my query quickly and competently
Thanks Audrey, lovely to hear! We'll pass your positive comments on to our team.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
I started using my headset in May 2018, and at the same time started a strict food regime as I need to lose weight prior to knee surgery. Now 8 months later I am 45lbs lighter and I believe the headset has helped me with my goal. I still want to lose more weight and I shall continue with my headset. I consider this to have been a great support to me on the journey, and in time, when I reach goal weight I am hoping it will help me maintain a healthy weight in the future.
Hi Jane, that's an incredible result - well done! Thanks for your positive feedback and best wishes on getting to your goal weight. :-)
Amazing!!
It helped me lose 7kg in 6 months. I can now fit in clothes that I haven't worn for 3 years!!
Wow, that must be a great feeling! Fantastic result. Thanks for your review.
When I used my Modius when it first arrived I used it for 6 days a week and lost 11lbs however at the end of November I went on holiday and then it was Christmas time so I stopped using it again. I just started a fresh this week and once again it has helped tremendously as I follow a healthy eating plan. As I don't drink alcohol when I use my Modius I also find that it helps me get a great nights sleep. I am pleased I have it, the only thing that is annoying sometimes is when the pads get loose and fall off.
Hi Jill, thanks for your review and lovely to hear that you notice a distinct difference between when you use Modius and when you don't, and that it's helping with healthier food and drink choices. Good luck with your regime. If you're still having issues with the electrode pads, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team for some advice and tips.
Great device, really helpful. Total loss 21kg
Hi Doru, well done on your weight loss - that's great!
Many thanks, Team Modius.
Modius is rated 4.17 based on 160 reviews