Modius Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"Been using the modius for little over 2 months, it's helped me a great deal, I was addicted to sugar all day I would be munching on biscuits, cake ect. I have now cut all my sugar intake completely out.. I've lost a dress size. It's slowly but surely coming off, and that's fine with me because I know it will stay off.. I've also halved my food intake also. So I'm eating in big meal a day. Then myb a sandwich if I'm hungry later which is rarely.. So thumbs up!!"
Hi Angela, thanks for taking the time to post your review. Massive congratulations on your weight loss so far, you must feel great! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying your Modius headset and experiencing the benefits of reduced sugar cravings and being more in control of your eating patterns. Keep up the good work! We look forward to hearing from you as you continue on your weight loss journey.
"I had a lot of trouble with modius and the team was always very helpful. Lately I see that they will replace a modius if it is defective but they will not give you full warranty on the replacement. That is total bullcrap. My modius will only go up to 7 without giving me error messages. Once I put it to 8 it starts to tell me to check the pads. Apparently I am dealing with a defective modius. Their original warranty isn't so great either. Once you're past 6 months, they'll fix it but you pay. I'm considering a class-action lawsuit against them because if this isn't an adhesion contract, nothing is. I'm not paying for them to fix something that broke less than a year after getting it, and I sure am not accepting a replacement where I don't get a full warranty on the replacement. Rubbish!"
Hi, we're really sorry to hear you're not happy with the Modius warranty. All headset purchases include a 1-year warranty, and as outlined in the Terms & Conditions on our website, if we replace a headset during this time the warranty period does not get extended. We're unsure what you mean when you say 'past 6 months, they'll fix it but you pay', as we are more than happy to arrange collection for warranty repairs anytime within the 1 year warranty period from date of purchase, and there is no charge for repairs covered under warranty.
"Excellent Product...!Extremely Easy to use (and easy to forget since it’s painless). “It gives you daily reminders so you never miss a session”. Very Lightweight...! Very Comfortable...! I purchased 2 for myself (I always buy a back up if it’s Excellent) and a 3rd for my dad"
Great to hear you're loving the experience and it's keeping you on track! Many thanks for taking the time to review and we wish you and your dad all the best with your Modius headsets. :-)
"I felt I had to use Modius for a continued period of time 4-6 months before saw any impact . My results were that it reduced abdominal weight though didn’t stop my cravings. I suffer from headaches normally and can’t use modius when I have one as it makes it worse. Hope these comments are useful"
Great to see that Modius is working for you, for some people it works faster than others, but we appreciate you sticking with it and we wish you all the best along your continued journey with Modius!
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
"I received my Modius headset promptly, and any time I have contacted customer service they have responded to my query quickly and competently"
Thanks Audrey, lovely to hear! We'll pass your positive comments on to our team.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"I have lost over 27 pounds in seven months and had other benefits besides. Is truly amazing."
Hi K, a brilliant achievement - well done! And great that you're experiencing some of the other benefits of Modius too. :-)
Many thanks for your review and best wishes for your continued success.
"This device is incredible. It's a slow but very effective burn, and you need to use it consistently over time to get the benefit of it, but the benefit is well worth the wait. I'm 49, female, caucasian, and peri-menopausal. My weight has been creeping up over the last few years, as my hormones change and cause my body to hang on to fat. In the last three months of 2017 menopausal symptoms really kicked in, and my weight shot up about 10lbs (5kgs.) I came into 2018 on the cusp of being medically overweight, which is not a good place to be either health-wise, or for the sake of your self-esteem. Usually women of my age find it impossible to lose weight, but not with modius. I have used it pretty much every day for 9 months, and from a starting point of 68.5kgs/151lb I am now 62.5kg/137lb and the numbers are still going down. My ideal weight is 60-61kgs, and it is now within my reach, thanks to Modius. My BMI is in the middle of the normal range, my body fat is going down, and I am back to a dress size that makes me happy. (I have also been doing intermittent fasting, which helps, but Modius did the lions share of the work for my weight and fat loss journey.) Massive thanks to all at Neurovalens for creating this device. You have changed my life."
Hi Bellis, thanks so much for your review and congratulations on what you've achieved. You seem to really 'get' the essence of Modius and how it can help you reach your goals at a steady rate. We're delighted that the headset is helping despite the difficulties that the menopause presents.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Use the headset regularly and have found some benefits to using it, my metabolism appears to have self corrected and functioning again, along with the added benefit that it has alleviated my psorasis and i'm virtually clear of it. Only two downsides from my perspective are: 1. The comfort pads on the unit kept slipping around as the adhesive used was not strong enough - I fixed that with getting some double sided tape and re-vamped the pads and no more slipping. 2. I use the unit at 10 but do not feel any pulses most of the time, so at times wonder if the unit is working, it would be good if either the stimulation pulse could be increased or the App has a facility to advise that the unit is functioning correctly. Really like the unit. Many Thanks Modius"
Hi Steve, we're delighted to hear that you feel benefits to your metabolism - and also the positive impact on your psoriasis!
If you're having issues with the pads not adhering to your skin, you may wish to try some conductive gel, as this should help (if you contact our Customer Care team, we'll be able to give you further info).
Re. the stimulation, it's normal to feel the sensation more at the start of a session than at the end, as the body becomes used to the feeling. You've probably noticed that some sessions you'll feel the sensation more than others too - this is all perfectly normal.
Thanks for your review and we wish you continued success with your Modius.
Great to hear! Thanks Rymantas. :-)
"Modius is simple to use, not fully felt the benefit as yet although my own usage regime is not fully following the programme due to personal & work limitations and opportunity to follow exactly."
Hi Michael, great that you're trying to use your Modius as often as possible. Consistency is the key to results so we look forward to hearing how you get on in the future. Many thanks for taking the time to review.
"Since I started using modius I have also been on a diet. The combination of both have reduced my waist by 6-7 inches."
Whao, great result Adam! The combination of diet and Modius seems to be really making the difference for you. Well done :-) !
"I’m thrilled with my Modius. It has supported me to lose 10.5kg since April. I did diet and exercised in conjunction with using Modius but I have no doubt that I wouldn’t have stuck with it and been so successful without Modius as I have failed many times before. I’m very glad I go my Modius."
Thanks Liz. We love that your Modius is supporting you in achieving your goals and helping you stick with the healthier regime you've adopted. Best wishes for continued success. :-)
"I’m love your Modius device. I’m down like 28 lbs. I’m 1 lb away from my goal weight. But I’m going to set a new goal for another 10 lbs. couldn’t have done with out your device Thank you Albert Jaime"
Hi Albert, this is a great achievement - well done! Thanks for the Modius love and for sharing your experience. :-)
"Unfortunately I haven't seen the weight loss with Modius as I hoped. I see no difference between using Modius with a low calorie diet & just doing the diet on it's own. It's a shame as I was really hoping modius would help with my lower metabolism."
Hi Brent, thanks for your review and great that your diet is working for you. If you don't feel any difference with using Modius we'd recommend maybe trying a couple of weeks without the headset to see if you notice changes. Modius should take the edge off dieting and make it easier to sustain in the long term. Best wishes for your continued success.
"I have been using Modius since March this year. I was a reasonable weight but was about to have a hip replacement and have spinal problems with tremors. I was worried that I would put weight on during a time of less excercise. I have hardly missed a day and slowly but surely my weight has dropped by over 7 kilos and my body is much leaner. I haven’t really noticed any major drops just a little at a time."
Hi Roberta, this is a great achievement considering your mobility restrictions over the last few months. Small and steady losses add up in the longer term and we look forward to hearing how you get on when you're able to be more active again. Thank you for taking the time to review Modius and hopefully you're back to full fitness again soon. :-)
"Initially started very well with a dramatic weight loss of over 7 kilos in around a week, it’s become habit to wear it now and whilst the the loss isn’t as fast you can still feel that it works, highly recommended"
Hi Jeremy, sounds like Modius is working well for you and the downward trend is continuing. Many thanks for your review and we wish you well for continued success. Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Looking at the rate of weight loss some people are getting I would definitely classify myself as a slow loser however I have still reduced my weight by 18lbs so can't really complain. Looking back to when I started the biggest change is my portion control. I feel full so much quicker now."
18lbs is still a significant amount of weight loss so congratulations on this! Slow and steady is the key to long-term success, showing more sustainability and you should be less likely to suffer the 'bounceback', especially if you've noticed a change in your approach to food. Keep us posted on your progress.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Not showing great weight loss but seem to be mintaining for example after holidays not putting on any weight or little weight. However I enjoy reduced stress levels and good sleep patterns. I have an under active thyroid and that has not changed any. Overall would not give my modius back re overall benefits but if honrst bit disappointed in not losing as much weight as I had hoped."
Hi Mary, thanks for sharing your experience and we're pleased to hear that your Modius usage seems to be helping with the maintenance of your weight loss - holidays are usually when all our efforts the rest of the year get undone and then we're back to square one again.
Great you're feeling the other benefits associated with the vestibular stimulation that Modius provides, as these will inadvertently help with your weight loss and overall health in the long term too.
"A terrible experience. I strongly urge people not to place their hard earned money in the hands of this company. If something goes wrong they don’t even have a contact telephone number which for a wellness device at this price is completely unacceptable. The headset I received didn’t charge properly (I sent videos and they acknowledged the issue) They wanted me to wait in all day to collect it after initially being told in an email it would be a two hour slot. I made do with it and requested a partial refund which they refused so I returned it for a full refund. What kind of company wouldn’t rather keep a customer happy and still make a profit but would rather upset someone and end up getting the device back and having to refund in full? Aside from the questionable customer service the headset DID NOT WORK FOR ME AT ALL in the time I had it. I exercise regularly, am vegan and eat well and only had a few pounds extra to lose due to middle age but it made NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER after using it for nearly 3 months. This review is revised as I was refunded by the company. Probably after they saw the previous bad review. Get a phone number for your customers."
Hi Sally, we’re sorry that you feel our Customer Service has not met your expectations but we endeavour to make every effort to ensure our customers are happy. We are contactable via email and Facebook message, and respond promptly to all messages, 7 days a week.
After the initial charging issue was resolved, your headset was confirmed as working and you were able to run your sessions. We were happy to swap your headset to a different one but unfortunately none of the methods we offered were suitable for you.
Due to the complexities of weight loss, it’s difficult to say why some people notice results quicker than others (hormones, genetics, weight loss history, medications etc can all impact our best efforts) but we’re glad you were able to benefit from the 90 day return period. We refunded you within 1 business day of receiving your headset back, and wish you all the best with any future weight loss efforts.
"In my 7th month and weight loss is little to nothing. I do eat less. I am not on any medications. Wonder if age has something to do with it? In 7 months, I have missed maybe 6 days total. I started out at 10 and continue at 10 for the full hour."
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience of using Modius. There are so many reasons why people will have differing results (not just age), as is the case with any method of trying to lose weight. Good to hear you've noticed you are eating less though and don't forget that the scales are not the only way to measure success. Best wishes, Team Modius.
Modius is rated 4.23 based on 146 reviews