Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
From the first time I used my Modius head set I knew it was going to work.
I had developed a habit of having a couple of beers every night and that night was the first night in years that I didn’t have one.

Over the next 3 months I went on to lose 3 stone.
My weight loss journey was finally complete.
These days I use the Modius during the week and let lose on the weekend.
That way I can maintain my weight loss.
I would highly recommend Modius to anyone looking to lose weight.
Whao - great achievement Carl! Sounds like you've gained back control and have a nice maintenance regime going now. Thanks for your review. :-)
I started using Modius last March just before I had my hip replacement as I was worried about weight gain after my operation. At first I didn’t see much happening but after about 6 weeks I noticed my clothes getting looser on me. Once I was up on my feet again the weight loss continued slowly but surely I have now lost almost 10 kilos and I’m down to 22% BMI. There is no major event just a gentle loss which I seem to be sustaining without any trouble. I don’t weigh myself very often now as I have no need to be stressing about it anymore!
Hi Roberta, thanks for taking the time to review Modius. Congratulations on your weight loss and great that it's been stress-free too!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Didn’t do a thing. But training hard and planning my food better has worked since I stopped using it
Hi Paul, we're sorry to hear that you didn't see any difference when using Modius. We know that Modius won't be the answer for everyone and there are so many reasons why people will have differing results, as with any method of trying to lose weight. However, if you're already actively trying to lose weight with increased fitness and healthy eating, Modius should help make this process easier and more sustainable. Well done on your training and improved food habits since though. Best wishes, Team Modius.
Get on the modius train and go all they way to destination "new life"
Superb product, awesome support/motivation and forum.

It helped me lose 45kg
Hi Magnus, thanks for your lovely comments and well done on your weight loss! We're delighted that Modius has helped you reach your goal and we love your passion for life!
I have lost over 27 pounds in seven months and had other benefits besides. Is truly amazing.
Hi K, a brilliant achievement - well done! And great that you're experiencing some of the other benefits of Modius too. :-)
Many thanks for your review and best wishes for your continued success.
This device is incredible. It's a slow but very effective burn, and you need to use it consistently over time to get the benefit of it, but the benefit is well worth the wait.

I'm 49, female, caucasian, and peri-menopausal. My weight has been creeping up over the last few years, as my hormones change and cause my body to hang on to fat. In the last three months of 2017 menopausal symptoms really kicked in, and my weight shot up about 10lbs (5kgs.)

I came into 2018 on the cusp of being medically overweight, which is not a good place to be either health-wise, or for the sake of your self-esteem. Usually women of my age find it impossible to lose weight, but not with modius. I have used it pretty much every day for 9 months, and from a starting point of 68.5kgs/151lb I am now 62.5kg/137lb and the numbers are still going down. My ideal weight is 60-61kgs, and it is now within my reach, thanks to Modius. My BMI is in the middle of the normal range, my body fat is going down, and I am back to a dress size that makes me happy. (I have also been doing intermittent fasting, which helps, but Modius did the lions share of the work for my weight and fat loss journey.)

Massive thanks to all at Neurovalens for creating this device. You have changed my life.
Hi Bellis, thanks so much for your review and congratulations on what you've achieved. You seem to really 'get' the essence of Modius and how it can help you reach your goals at a steady rate. We're delighted that the headset is helping despite the difficulties that the menopause presents.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
My devices is Dead on Arrival. And can't get a response from customer service, even though it supposedly comes with 1 year warranty.
Hi Jae, we're very sorry to hear your headset isn't charging. We've checked our emails and we don't seem to have received a message from you, so apologies that you thought we weren't responding. Our Customer Care team have just sent you an email to advise how your issue can be resolved - we'll get your headset working for you very soon. :-)
Use the headset regularly and have found some benefits to using it, my metabolism appears to have self corrected and functioning again, along with the added benefit that it has alleviated my psorasis and i'm virtually clear of it.
Only two downsides from my perspective are:
1. The comfort pads on the unit kept slipping around as the adhesive used was not strong enough - I fixed that with getting some double sided tape and re-vamped the pads and no more slipping.
2. I use the unit at 10 but do not feel any pulses most of the time, so at times wonder if the unit is working, it would be good if either the stimulation pulse could be increased or the App has a facility to advise that the unit is functioning correctly.
Really like the unit.
Many Thanks Modius
Hi Steve, we're delighted to hear that you feel benefits to your metabolism - and also the positive impact on your psoriasis!
If you're having issues with the pads not adhering to your skin, you may wish to try some conductive gel, as this should help (if you contact our Customer Care team, we'll be able to give you further info).
Re. the stimulation, it's normal to feel the sensation more at the start of a session than at the end, as the body becomes used to the feeling. You've probably noticed that some sessions you'll feel the sensation more than others too - this is all perfectly normal.
Thanks for your review and we wish you continued success with your Modius.
Love it 😊
Great to hear! Thanks Rymantas. :-)
I was intrigued by the concept of being able to lose weight with this product. I was afraid it was to good to be true. Then I saw it on the Doctors show. Gave me enough confidence to try it.
I have lost 18 POUNDS. I amazed by the headset. I have to take Prednisone and could not ever lose weight. Tried Weight Watchers and some of the other ones. Only to have them tell me (if you take Prednisone) you can't lose weight).
I ordered Modius headset as a shot in the dark. I've been using it for about 6 Months. I cannot say enough about the transformation of by body. The first time I have lost weight since I got sick 20+ years ago. I have Lupus and have Cushings syndrome caused from the prednisione. All my weight is in stomach. Modius has given me a waist back and my stomach is shrinking. I'm totally amazed. I keep weighing and looking in mirror to make sure Its not a dream.
I'm so glad I gave it a chance. I rate it EXCELLENT.
Comment on the length of time for delivery. It was on back order. Out of Stock. I have ordered the ECG Pads and wipes form Modius. They arrive in a timely manner.
Hi Gladys, thank you so much for your review and enthusiasm for Modius. We're delighted you have achieved this weight loss against the odds, and that Modius is having such a positive effect on you. :-)
Modius is simple to use, not fully felt the benefit as yet although my own usage regime is not fully following the programme due to personal & work limitations and opportunity to follow exactly.
Hi Michael, great that you're trying to use your Modius as often as possible. Consistency is the key to results so we look forward to hearing how you get on in the future. Many thanks for taking the time to review.
Since I started using modius I have also been on a diet. The combination of both have reduced my waist by 6-7 inches.
Whao, great result Adam! The combination of diet and Modius seems to be really making the difference for you. Well done :-) !
I’m thrilled with my Modius. It has supported me to lose 10.5kg since April. I did diet and exercised in conjunction with using Modius but I have no doubt that I wouldn’t have stuck with it and been so successful without Modius as I have failed many times before. I’m very glad I go my Modius.
Thanks Liz. We love that your Modius is supporting you in achieving your goals and helping you stick with the healthier regime you've adopted. Best wishes for continued success. :-)
I’m love your Modius device. I’m down like 28 lbs. I’m 1 lb away from my goal weight.
But I’m going to set a new goal for another 10 lbs. couldn’t have done with out your device
Albert Jaime
Hi Albert, this is a great achievement - well done! Thanks for the Modius love and for sharing your experience. :-)
Unfortunately I haven't seen the weight loss with Modius as I hoped. I see no difference between using Modius with a low calorie diet & just doing the diet on it's own. It's a shame as I was really hoping modius would help with my lower metabolism.
Hi Brent, thanks for your review and great that your diet is working for you. If you don't feel any difference with using Modius we'd recommend maybe trying a couple of weeks without the headset to see if you notice changes. Modius should take the edge off dieting and make it easier to sustain in the long term. Best wishes for your continued success.
I have been using Modius since March this year. I was a reasonable weight but was about to have a hip replacement and have spinal problems with tremors. I was worried that I would put weight on during a time of less excercise. I have hardly missed a day and slowly but surely my weight has dropped by over 7 kilos and my body is much leaner. I haven’t really noticed any major drops just a little at a time.
Hi Roberta, this is a great achievement considering your mobility restrictions over the last few months. Small and steady losses add up in the longer term and we look forward to hearing how you get on when you're able to be more active again. Thank you for taking the time to review Modius and hopefully you're back to full fitness again soon. :-)
Initially started very well with a dramatic weight loss of over 7 kilos in around a week, it’s become habit to wear it now and whilst the the loss isn’t as fast you can still feel that it works, highly recommended
Hi Jeremy, sounds like Modius is working well for you and the downward trend is continuing. Many thanks for your review and we wish you well for continued success. Best wishes, Team Modius.
Looking at the rate of weight loss some people are getting I would definitely classify myself as a slow loser however I have still reduced my weight by 18lbs so can't really complain. Looking back to when I started the biggest change is my portion control. I feel full so much quicker now.
18lbs is still a significant amount of weight loss so congratulations on this! Slow and steady is the key to long-term success, showing more sustainability and you should be less likely to suffer the 'bounceback', especially if you've noticed a change in your approach to food. Keep us posted on your progress.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Modius is helping to keep my cravings in check. I am sleeping much better and generally just feel I'm making better choices around food and alcohol.
Hi Laura, that's the Modius effect right there! Sounds like you're listening to your body's changing signals and responding accordingly. Thanks for your review.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Not showing great weight loss but seem to be mintaining for example after holidays not putting on any weight or little weight. However I enjoy reduced stress levels and good sleep patterns. I have an under active thyroid and that has not changed any. Overall would not give my modius back re overall benefits but if honrst bit disappointed in not losing as much weight as I had
hoped.
Hi Mary, thanks for sharing your experience and we're pleased to hear that your Modius usage seems to be helping with the maintenance of your weight loss - holidays are usually when all our efforts the rest of the year get undone and then we're back to square one again.
Great you're feeling the other benefits associated with the vestibular stimulation that Modius provides, as these will inadvertently help with your weight loss and overall health in the long term too.
Modius is rated 4.17 based on 160 reviews