Modius Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Click Here

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"Even though I would be pretty active I've struggled with weight loss on and off so really wasn't sure what to expect. My experience was more of a slow but steady drop but in total I've gotten down 18lbs. If I had to summarise it I would say it's more my appetite that has changed. Previously my appetite was high. The app was buggy at the start but it seems fine now. Overall very happy."
Thanks for your review and great to hear that you're experiencing the benefits of Modius. Appetite is a big part of the weight loss battle and you're obviously listening to your body's changing signals and seeing the results.
"There are 2 things that are bothering me: 1. It doesn't pair on my phone. This is a Samsung galaxy s7. I have to pair it with my partners phone who is not home every day... 2. Last night I used it around 7 pm for an hour and now it is 7.30 pm the next day and it says I have to wait another 3 hours and 40 minutes to use it again. This means I can't use it today. Why does it do this? This means that I can't use th3 device every day as advised. Can this be resolved?"
Hi Amanda,

Sorry to hear you've been having these issues. The app should work with your model of phone so we'll email you from our team account and walk you through a few troubleshooting steps.
The headset is restricted to one hour's use per day but it should reset after 16 hours to allow flexibility in your day. If you're getting locked out unnecessarily, we'll also send you instructions on how to fix this.

Best wishes,
Team Modius.
"Did not work after the full 90 days. Changed the no hassle return polity AFTER they were funded. Horror to work with. Stay away."
Hi Connie, we are unable to determine the details of your order but our policy of a 90 day return period is no quibble and we haven't refused anyone a refund as long as they can provide proof of postage within this time frame. We are sorry if Modius didn't work for you but there are so many complex factors involved in weight loss that we recognise that the consumer grade device may not work for everyone. Please contact us (team@modiushealth.com) if we can be of any further assistance.
"I received my Modius two weeks ago. Up to day 7 everything was woking okay, but on day eight my headset refused to connect to the App. After 4 attempts to reconnect it did work, but I got close to sending it back. Far too soon to see if it comes close to weight loss and other claims, but I have notice a very minor weight loss and some minimising of cravings for sugar based foods. I have contacted the Modius support staff a couple of times and I have to say they are very helpful and polite. Full marks for that."
"I have not lost an ounce of weight. Appetite appears to be increasing too. It could be where I place the pads or time of day I use it. Another possibility is that I am only 75 days into program and need to do the 90 days before I notice any results, but so far, nothing."
Hi, thanks for your review. We would encourage users to give Modius a fair chance to work as people will differ in how quickly their body will respond to the stimulation. Even if you aren't noticing significant changes in the scales, you may notice a difference in how your clothes fit and a reduction in cravings. Modius is not a quick fix - the level of stimulation is low and your body has taken many years to be where it currently is so it will take time to alter this.
We believe that the time frame of 90 days for our refund period should be when most people will have seen some positive changes but some may take longer to respond so if you don't think it's working for you then you may wish to avail of the money back guarantee.
"Modius Life is a closed group which is available after purchase. The large number of people who state it is not working weightwise and/or whose software does not work is disheartening. I too am having a problem returning for a refund. I don't recommend the product or the support."
Hi, thanks for your review. Members within the Modius Life group have been using their headsets for varying amounts of time, so will be at different stages of their weight loss journeys. So many outside influences will affect the success too such as genetics, stress, hormones etc and these will all make weight loss more difficult for individuals. The known app glitches are being worked out and recent app updates have greatly improved the user experience. With regard to your refund, we have explained the difficulty in being able to refund your order to your original payment method now that our Indiegogo campaign has finished, but we can offer refunds by either PayPal or Transferwise. Please email us again to team@modiushealth.com so we can find a resolution that works for you.
"THANK you Modius!!! With your help..... I am well on my way to finally reclaiming my healthy self! I have much more energy and less cravings and am committed to now including Modius as part of my new healthy lifestyle!"
"The headset worked for 1.5 cycles. It stopped in the middle of the second cycle and has not connected to my phone since. I reset the headset while plugged in to charge...no luck."
Hi Misty, sorry that you've had this issue. We can help you if you'd like to email us at team@modiushealth.com? Many thanks.
"Fantastic product. Achieving my weightloss goals and the urge to snack is minimal. Find my body changing with fat loss and muscle gains too."
"Placebo effect that it might work"
"Excellent product with strong scientific evidence! Super company too with excellent customer care and always happy to help."
"Absolutely love Modius! Simple to use, with brilliant mentoring. Keep up the good work!"
"Losing weight make me happy. Losing weight without starving myself make me happy. Losing fat and not hurting muscle make. Me happy It could be better if the app can record the usage better. The Bluetooth connection is not very reliable."
"it is comfortable and easy to use,when it works"
"The technology is ground-breaking and I'm grateful that there is something that will finally help me to shed the excess weight I've been carrying. Thank Modius!!!!"
"I lost a bit of weight at the beginning , but I was dieting as well . but since the dieting stopped so has the weight loss . I can’t say that it has stopped my cravings but it does make me sleep really deeply. Am not sure if the issue is that I have menieres and it just doesn’t work with the nerve damage but am still using it as the sleeping really helps. I have to omit that the service from modius has been so good there is always someone to answer your questions and the Facebook page is great being able to read the good and bad stories is refreshingly truthful"
"It’s mad I use it most days, it’s stopped me snacking and chocolate sugar etc , amazing but I haven’t lost weight !! I still addicted to diet orange and fatty foods , it’s working but not having the weight reduction effect yet , I think stress plays a huge part in my weight gain, I’m disappointed but sticking with it Andrew"
"Modius is on the bow wave of applied neuroscience which is a World game changer. I am proud to be a part of this m 🙏🏻🌸🌺🌸🙏🏻"
"Totally chilled and sleeping better..love the hour 'me' time every day ! No reduction in weight or cravings,but haven't been 100% on plan."
"Better sleep reduced appetite and reduced weight-win!"
Modius is rated 4.18 based on 148 reviews