Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
Modius made me happy by helping me drop 9lbs. I lost weight before with a slimming plan but a lot of things have held me back recently so I quit the meetings. The first 2 weeks I wasn't so sure however my appetite is down now and I just can't finish a big meal anymore. I think now I want to go back to the weekly group meetings which is something I haven't felt in a long time. I want to especially thank Olivia for being really supportive in the mobius life facebook group along with the other team members. Even just the group support is a great thing to have when feeling low. I've actually stopped taking sleeping tablets now as I wanted to stop for a long time but never could so when I read about someone who did this on facebook I give it a try and now been tablet free for 3 weeks. My doctor had never heard of modius but was happy to couldn't believe that I cancelled my prescription. My goal now is to get to 20lbs but I am going on holiday so it might take a bit longer. Thank you, Margaret
Hi Margaret, thanks for sharing your experience and we're delighted to hear how Modius is helping you in all these different ways! We know that when the headset is used in conjunction with a slimming plan, it can help take the edge off dieting so it's great you now feel motivated to join again. And thanks for your kind comments re. our team - we want to encourage and help where we can. What a result that Modius has also helped you with your sleeping...so we're making your doctor happy too!!
This device is fundamentally changing how my brain operates on some deep level. Except for the periods in my life when I have worked out like a triathlete and restricted my food intake to the point where all I could do is think about food denial and exercise, I have been overweight, struggling with 50-100 pounds my entire life. I have said, "yeah, within normal weight, looking great by societal standards, but generally miserable." I couldn't live like that for any amount of time so the weight crept back on.
Modius is organically changing my conscious thoughts - the way I crave and purchase food, the amount I eat, and the amount I leave on my plate. (This latter is getting better as I don't so often challenge my degree of hunger, or what I think I can eat, and am taking less.)
I intentionally haven't changed one thing about my lifestyle, no restrictive dieting (I've done enough of that in my life), no added exercise. If Modius is going to work, it has to work on its concept of vestibular stimulation, no sacrifice on my part. Food no longer controls me, or is constantly on my mind.
My hunger and desire is changing, as is my desire and tolerance for alcohol.
There are side benefits as well, deep and restful sleep, more energy, my attitude and response to small chores, those "little things" we put off for indeterminate periods of time. Even my attitude and reactions to outside events.
2 months now, 17 pounds lost and inches in excess of what this amount of loss would normally show. I am no longer border line diabetic, or have high blood pressure.
Understandably it doesn't work for everyone, nothing does.
But it is changing many lives, including mine.
What a lovely honest review of the impact Modius has made on your life - thank you! We appreciate that you've explained the various ways that Modius is helping you and we applaud the amazing amount of weight loss you've achieved.
It works. How can I not be happy with that?
Thanks for your review Stephen, and so pleased you're seeing the benefits of your Modius.
My weight is slowly going down. To be honest I would love it to go down quicker but I think everyone wants that. It has really stopped me constantly thinking about chocolate and sweets. Didn't work on my phone but seems alright on my iPad.
Great that you're losing weight and seeing the changes to your cravings - slow and steady losses are the key to long-term success so we're delighted Modius is helping you with this. Keep up the good work!
Modius finally got me to the weight I have wanted to be for a very long time πŸ’ž
Thanks Julie - great news and congratulations on this achievement!
I love this device. With only walking as exercise, I have lost 9kg (7% of my body weight) in two months, and this during a period of depression. It's bordering on the miraculous.
Very impressive! Thanks for reviewing Modius. We'd be interested to know if you think using the headset is helping in other aspects too as vestibular stimulation is known to have other benefits. Best wishes for your continued weight loss.
Modius has helped me to lose weight and inches -- which has made me VERY happy!
Thanks for your review Ann - we're delighted you're seeing changes both on the scales and in your measurements!
It's made me lose more weight in three months than I've previously lost in 1 year
This is great Barry, thanks for your review. We know that Modius works best when people are already making efforts towards reducing their weight, and it seems that this is what is happening for you. Nice that you know what you've previously been able to achieve without the headset, and now the difference it makes having Modius as part of your weight loss toolkit!
I've had Modius for around 2 months now. Have been using it pretty regularly and definitely feel like I'm experiencing the benefits. I fell and badly injured my arm at work around the time I purchased Modius. There was a period of around 6 weeks that I wasn't really able to do anything. Normally, this would be disastrous for the waistline. However, within about a week of starting to use Modius I definitely noticed a decrease in appetite and my cravings for sugary food. I now find my self not snacking nearly as much as I used to. The results have been great. Even with my complete lack of physical activity I've managed to drop 5lbs. I put this 100% down to the impact Modius is having on my appetite.
Thanks Karen, delighted that Modius has helped you control your appetite and weight during your recovery. We're looking forward to hearing how you get on when back to full strength again.
I started in October 2017 along with joining slimming world and since then I have lost almost 2 stone (28lbs). At the start my appetite was cut drastically and I barely finished a meal. I have become used to the device now and while my appetite is back I don't think I am as hungry as before Modius. I haven't noticed a change in my sleep unfortunately but I continue to use my device daily and will do for the foreseeable future.
Thanks for sharing your experience Lesa and congratulations on your weight loss. Great that you're continuing to use your Modius and noticing the effects on your appetite.
I've been using the modius for a couple of months. I'd been going to a slimming club and progress was consistent but slow. Since I've been using the modius my fortnightly weight loss has increased. It's a very simple to use piece of equipment. When I first use it, I get a feeling like I'm going over a humped back bridge in a car . My stomach goes over slightly but this only lasts a minute or so per session. It's now part of my morning routine and I'll happily keep using it until I reach my target weight which hopefully will be sooner with regular use of my headset.
Hi Lynn, thanks for your review. We love that you're noticing the difference Modius makes when you're already on a weight loss journey. Keep us posted on your progress!
Modius is pretty amazing! I reckon there are two extreme types of people, those who "eat to live" and those who "live to eat".
Most of us fall somewhere in the middle of these extremes.
I always wondered how other people just managed to eat what they needed, and stop once they had enough.
I think my one sentence to describe Modius is that once you start using it, you easily and simply find yourself moved way down the continuum toward the eat to live...and know when to stop...it becomes natural to you.
6 1/2 months down the line, I have now lost 14 kilos, steadily, and without the usual stress of days where food becomes an obsession. Go Modius!
Great way of putting it! So pleased you're feeling the difference in your relationship with food and seeing the benefits on the scales without the pain of feeling as though you're depriving yourself. The key to long-term weight loss success! Thanks for your review.
It helps me to reach my weight loss goals. Less hungry, faster full from eating and the most important: no more sugar cravings.
Many thanks Andre, the Modius effect is obviously working!
For me Modius has been a life changer. I've always had a weight problem and I felt as I was getting older my eating habits were getting more out of control. I purchased Modius just over 3 months ago and in that time I have lost 2st 6lbs. I no longer crave junk food, chocolate, crisps and my carb intake has reduced dramatically. This is the best investment I have ever made. I am one very Happy customer.
Amazing results Julie and delighted to hear that Modius is helping to change your eating habits so you can take back control. Thanks so much for your review.
Very happy with my results
I have not been able to stick strictly To it every night as I travel a lot but it’s changed my life for the better
We're delighted to hear Modius is improving your life and you're keeping up the usage as consistently as possible. Many thanks for your review.
Even though I would be pretty active I've struggled with weight loss on and off so really wasn't sure what to expect. My experience was more of a slow but steady drop but in total I've gotten down 18lbs. If I had to summarise it I would say it's more my appetite that has changed. Previously my appetite was high. The app was buggy at the start but it seems fine now. Overall very happy.
Thanks for your review and great to hear that you're experiencing the benefits of Modius. Appetite is a big part of the weight loss battle and you're obviously listening to your body's changing signals and seeing the results.
There are 2 things that are bothering me:
1. It doesn't pair on my phone. This is a Samsung galaxy s7. I have to pair it with my partners phone who is not home every day...
2. Last night I used it around 7 pm for an hour and now it is 7.30 pm the next day and it says I have to wait another 3 hours and 40 minutes to use it again. This means I can't use it today. Why does it do this? This means that I can't use th3 device every day as advised.

Can this be resolved?
Hi Amanda,

Sorry to hear you've been having these issues. The app should work with your model of phone so we'll email you from our team account and walk you through a few troubleshooting steps.
The headset is restricted to one hour's use per day but it should reset after 16 hours to allow flexibility in your day. If you're getting locked out unnecessarily, we'll also send you instructions on how to fix this.

Best wishes,
Team Modius.
Did not work after the full 90 days. Changed the no hassle return polity AFTER they were funded. Horror to work with. Stay away.
Hi Connie, we are unable to determine the details of your order but our policy of a 90 day return period is no quibble and we haven't refused anyone a refund as long as they can provide proof of postage within this time frame. We are sorry if Modius didn't work for you but there are so many complex factors involved in weight loss that we recognise that the consumer grade device may not work for everyone. Please contact us (team@modiushealth.com) if we can be of any further assistance.
I received my Modius two weeks ago. Up to day 7 everything was woking okay, but on day eight my headset refused to connect to the App. After 4 attempts to reconnect it did work, but I got close to sending it back. Far too soon to see if it comes close to weight loss and other claims, but I have notice a very minor weight loss and some minimising of cravings for sugar based foods. I have contacted the Modius support staff a couple of times and I have to say they are very helpful and polite. Full marks for that.
I was skeptical at first, but after using the product for 6 weeks, I'm a believer! Without making any lifestyle changes, other than using the product for 60 minutes each morning, I have lost 9lbs and 2.5% body fat over the 6 weeks.

To give you a little background, at the start of my evaluation, I weighed 183lbs and had 24.7% body fat. (5ft 11In Tall) As of this morning, I weighed in at 174lbs and 22.1% body fat. In addition, I've noticed some residual improvement to my sleep....and that was the reason I originally evaluated the product.

I'll continue my evaluation for 6 more week. I'll let you know where I end up at. This product may not be for everyone, but it certainly has worked for me. I'm 100% impressed...
Modius is rated 4.17 based on 160 reviews