Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11
Oakland

My dog sleeps on a crib mattress and typically I just buy crib sheets, but I ordered a crib mattress cover and I am very happy with it, the material is good quality, it fits nicely and zips up. I would buy this cover again.
I have several mollymutt duvet covers and all of them have held up well over the years. I love that I can wash them regularly to keep them clean. I also have a car seat hammock and a few blankets. Customer service has consistently been great as well.
Wonderful stuffable beds! Both of my pups love them in their crates.
Great products! Beautifully made.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th June 2022
My dog loves her bed!
It’s been a couple weeks since getting the mattress over and still all in one piece! Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Great product!
Fantastic quality and service.
We purchased the loveseat cover as our dog likes to ‘nest’ even though there isn’t any nesting material on the loveseat. The cover completely covers the loveseat and the addition of the optional elastic straps help keep the cover in place. Construction and material is very good and is holding up with all of her scratching so I’d say that we would highly recommend this product to protect furniture.
The fabric on the covers we ordered are first rate and the colors are beautiful. I know I will be a long fan of Molly Mutt. Thank you for such great quality and fast shipping.
These two beds are the 4th and 5th I have ordered…. The first two lasted 10+ years!!! Love the product and gave a bed to my son’s girlfriend’s dog as well.. excellent product, excellent customer experience!!!! You can’t go wrong with Molly Mutt!!
I bought the crate cover and pad cover for my New pup that I don’t have as of yet. The quality is second to none. I myself have sewn for years but these items are absolutely well made and high quality. I know my pup will be as happy as myself with your Awesome products
OMG the dog bed covers are more than I expected, the color, the fabric, and the craftsmanship, are all 5+ stars. I recommend if you have a dog, of any size purchase the stuff sack and some of the covers, they are definitely high quality and worth every penny.
I love everything I've bought from Molly Mutt! Great product, great service. Thank you!
B.E.S.T dog bed we have ever had! The quality is out of this world…we have two and will continue to purchase Molly Mutt products!!
Ordered a bed cover and it is great. Holds up to my dogs.
Thank you for beautiful custom dog bed cover It is absolutely gorgeous
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 4th June 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 4th June 2022
Even though these couch covers were made for traditional sofas, it's doing a good job of protecting our sofa bed from our crazy puppy! And I love that I could get it to match puppy's bed cover!
Ordering was very easy. Nice selection of products. Shipping was fast. Received a quality, well made, sturdy product that fits as described! Very happy with this company! Will recommend to family and friends!
The staff were really helpful answering my questions to make sure I was picking the right sized cover for my crate!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,280 reviews