Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Went shopping to the Bescot, Walsall store and even before I was able to enter the store there were no trolleys. After walking round the car park I alerted a member of staff who also had to walk around the car park to find one (but did eventually). Walking around was okay and got everything I needed but the queues were absolutely awful. I’m so glad I didn’t have my little one with me as I would have to turned back round and left. It’s clear staff on the shop floor are working hard and we all now there are COVID restrictions in place but I won’t be returning here as it was a really stressful experience.
No complaint on the delivery but packers and probably managers need training. I emailed customer services 2 or 3 times about bags being overloaded and raw and cooked foods being packed together. Even eggs arrived broken. Customer services replied to say they would let the depot know but nothing changed even though I told them that I am disabled. In my last email to them I asked for it to be forwarded to a manager higher up in the organisation and also to the manager at the depot. I asked for them to look at it with a review to improving their delivery service and to get back to me with the outcome. I did also inform them that I would use one of their competitors if they didn't get back to me. I'm not surprised but verydisappointed that I didn't even get acknowledgement of my email. I haven't used them since I sent my email which I hope they know. So with this and looking at other comments it's obvious that they do not care about customer service or satisfaction. Shame on you Morrison's.
The driver/delivery person did not mention there were 2 items missing from my online shopping so they charged me for them anyway. I asked for a refund but Morrisons only refunded me for one of the items. I have since emailed them 3 times to ask that the other missing item be refunded, with proof of items received, refund and bill, and haven't even had an answer. It's ridiculous to have to chase them so much for such a small thing! Unreliable and not worth the hassle.
With having to go into the shop with delivery not done this week for mum met not one but three rude staff. Its hard having mask on and talk when you have a quiet voice and not knowing where to queue and be shouted at not very good. The lad at the till was really good but i think i will now shop at another store, tesco. One unhappy customer.
I ordered a delivery from Morrison’s doorstep delivery it was booked between 12-6 pm today it never arrived not impressed
I am a vulnerable customer I ordered a door step delivery from Morrison’s it was booked for delivery today between 12-6pm it never turned up and no one contacted me not impressed
My delivery arrived last night. I actually ordered 3 chickens, I didn't receive even one! Ordered 6 small tins of beans, only received five. Ordered 4 tins tomato soup, only received one. Ordered 18 toilet rolls, I received 36. Ordered 1 carton of semi skimmed milk size 2 pints. Received 4 pints. To date I have been charged for the missing items and the additional items! Have tried contacting Morrisons at Scunthorpe, but to no avail. Have tried phoning a regional number but apparently there is a 21 minute wait time. Like someone else who left a review. I followed the web site instructions.which states that you need to click on the orders tab, then click on the request link under refund. Non of this actually exists!!! All I want is what I actually ordered and a refund for the goods I didn't order.
5 deliveries with them, 3 of them late. Having to wait 20 minutes on the phone and their phone music is cringingly bad. It's almost as bad as phoning The DWP. Must do better.
What a shambles. Tried to use your system to obtain a refund on goods that were not delivered. 'Use the online form below' it states, but there is no form below. 'Login and find your order then select the refund tab it states', but there is no refund tab. I shall not continue, for I spent, with others, more that 2 hours trying to find what is obviously not there
morrisons delivery due 5.00 pm ...4.00pm received email ..hovis bread and two more items out of stock ..surely they have substitute bread. ridic when my order has been wrote down a week...
I have just been to Morrisons and have been faced with at least 50% of staff wearing masks wrong. Noses not covered or pulling down past faces. Very disappointed, I thaught staff would be more responsible.
I like Morrisons but this is a serious issue which needs addressing . We stopped of at Morrisons YORK after rescuing our daughter from her car problems . As we pulled into the car park we were surprised that there were none of the queues which have become the norm during Covid19 . We entered the busy store without challenge and were shocked to see that social distancing was not being enforced . More seriously , when it was time to pay we were made to queue in a long line winding around the childrens clothing section within extremely close and enclosed quarters where people were coughing and sighing which will have been a health hazard if any of those in the area were infected . I FEAR THAT THIS SYSTEM WILL COST LIVES and needs to be reviewed / improved upon . MORRISONS MUST TRY HARDER .
Don't usually shop in Morrisons but decided to try it, very disappointed. I bought a salad which I opened the day after (a day before best before date), it was inedible. The grapes I bought had 25% extra free, I estimate I have thrown away at least a quarter of the pack. Bananas were black inside. I won't be shopping there again.
Morrisons used to be at least on a par with the other mainstream supermarkets but they have seriously deteriorated, particularly since CV19 lockdown. Their own-brand products have gone down in quality and their policy on substituting more-expensive items and then charging the customer the extra is unacceptable. Customer services reply but insist that non-perishable items must be returned to a store to get a refund. Try e-mailing the CEO, Mr Potts. No reply. Try sending him a letter by recorded delivery. No response. The company has gone to Potts and he is clearly not in control.
Second delivery . First fantastic . All fresh foods this time needed to be used on delivery date . I’d already planned meals for that date. A few substitutes but all ok. The only problem was the life span of products. Thank goodness we still have Iceland.
Very limited range delivered with no prior warning about substitutes. Would only use if desperate
1st order online had the most pale piece of rump steak I have ever seen.Used you again this week ordered 2 Chinese stir-fry vegetables to find an offer was on them if you bought 3,the order came at 8pm and the date on the stir-frys both had to be used by the next day.In all the above cases if I was in the store shopping I would never of picked those items. Very disappointed. I will now be trying a different online supermarket
Pakefeild Morrison’s very poor social distancing in store staff only consontraiting getting people to a till isles over crowded at times children running round .do Morrison’s know something about the lockdown lifting that the rest of the country doesn’t. Not impressed 😆😷
In this time of uncertainty I am appalled at the fact that Morrisons are NOT adopting a one person only per trolley. Today I went to shop for essentials and saw younger and maturer couples shopping together. What is wrong with people. Morrisons you should be leading the way on this for your own and the staffs safety and the safety of your customers. If this does not happen you will be losing long time customers to the likes of Tesco/Aldi/Asda PLEASE ENFORCE THIS, IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT. "TOUGH"
Just been shopping for 2 weeks supplies so don't go socialising every week at Rubery in rednal Birmingham Queue outside no restrictions inside. Normal hustle no distancing only staff wearing gloves was at check out. This is ridiculous and dangerous Simple to sort 20 people in one leaves one in I wipe all food packaging with cleaner before putting away This is total different to sainsbury's in longbridge Guess were my next shop will be Come on morrisons don't just talk the walk buck up and do it properly
Morrisons is rated 2.38 based on 1,419 reviews