Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Good experience. I review to balance so many negatives. Just 2 subs, they were superior brand than the cheaper I had ordered, Morrisons sold them to me at the lower price. No items missing, just one banana bruised from rough handling in the store. Some dates a bit short, but what does one expect after brexit disrupts so many supply chains? Best bread I have had since lockdown began. Only 4 stars not 5 as It was my first click and collect at Hoddesdon. It was a shambles, took at least 40 minutes and 8 phone calls to get my order, but now I know where the collection point is, NOT where the label says "collection", and to arrive late I expect it will be much better next time.
At the risk of saying I work for Morrison's click and collect. It's really really hard for us on a morning the fresh items like fruit, veg and meat get delivered daily we start at 4 most mornings just to have enough time to pick the orders. Sometimes were picking till after 1pm. Except when we come to picking fresh it isn't on the shelves yet so we have to go back round again after picking for hours to look for the items, the earlier you order the harder it is. so yes items may be there later on an afternoon but not always the case for 8am orders. I can only speak for my store but we try our very best for all our customers.
I have always had a good / ok experience with the delivery . Some stuff is usually missing / substituted but only 2/3 items out of usually 60/70 items. That a bit annoying but not too bad. Always on time and nice delivery person . Anything that has wen under par ( vegetables/fruit ) has been deleted from my bill when I ring the customer service. I have a delivery pass and have shopping twice a month with no trouble booking a slot .
Had doorstep delivery on Thurs drivers were very nice and my order was perfect such a relief to be able to order like this as do not do internet shopping thank you morrisons
Love Morrisons @ Dumfries. Friendly, and very helpful staff. Queue checking and plenty of sanitising stations throughout the store. A vast selection of goods, from poppadoms to firelighters, but basics, such a sliced bread and tea bags always available. Reason for not 5 stars? Remind me not to buy their lamb steaks/chops again. Tough as tough! Farmer's wife here, and used to eating longer hung carcases. Too quick between the field to the market to the slaughter house to the buyer. Disappointed, several times. Will shop local for lamb, in future Apart from that, love the store!
I love shopping at Morrisons. How many stores offer fresh fish, not frozen, a great butchery counter where they will cut to order or coat spare ribs if there are none already done to your liking and best of all offer small joints of meat suitable for 1 person. Lovely to have roast lamb or beef that I can afford without loads of leftovers. And the staff in my local shop (Weymouth) are extremely friendly. Thanks so much!
Although I work for a rival supermarket I sometimes shop with Morrison’s in Retford. I went today for the first time in a while and was super impressed by the cleanliness, organisation, efficiency, choice and general atmosphere in the store. Busy, cheerful staff, keeping the checkouts running smoothly - fresh food counters open and the new freshly baked pastries are a winner. I just had a Chunky Steak pie at two for £2.00 and it was perfect. The new layout of the store is also impressive. Well done everyone.
Very good, lots available fresh stock, lots of helpful staff, clean toilets. Great clothes range.
I have been using the on line delivery since lock down and have been pleased with it the drivers have been brilliant the only gripe I have is you can’t get a tin of Heinz beans or spaghetti for love nor money but my son can pick them up in shop.The same with flour I would love to carry on with delivery when everything goes back to normal but Morrison’s get your act together or you will lose customers because of this.If it was not for these issues I would have given you five stars.
no self raising flour. no casting sugar. no golden casting sugar. no hp brown sauce. no sweetex only a substitute. is this because i am doing on line shopping. as we are self lock down. my daughter visited one of your stores this week. she could buy all these items want is going on. not a happy customer. i will give you a try once more. delivery on time.
Cheap and very good costumer service very happy with how they have been dealing with the covid-19 situation
Ordered 2 food boxes from food box website told delivery Wednesday 1st April no delivery phoned customer services for 3 days on hold average 40 minutes each time told to email done this over 8 times no reply I’m long term sick and on benefits the £70 taken out of my bank no delivery had to borrow money to get some shopping don’t know if I will get shopping or money back shameful vulnerable people putting trust in large supermarket and being let down if you are on a limited income please be aware
Online shopping delivery received PM today. Praise to James the driver from the Grimsby store for phoning for directions. And then local road closed by water board and he phoned again to find me, as on a detour. Such care - I was worried I would not get the delivery. So BIG thanks to James. The online order did not have a box for messages etc. I am On a new estate, that is not yet on maps. Rang for 50 mins previous eve to give this info. Unable to get through. Also no toilet paper although on website when ordered week previous and showing for today. I cannot go to store as disabled. Grateful to get a slot and delivery.
I love Morrisons.Very good choice of everything. Especially meat fish and cheeses.However your potato salad is awful.Potato very hard and mayo far too watery had to throw away,However still one of my favourite supermarkets.
I shop at Morrison regularly and have no complaints the staff are always helpful and very friendly the prices are good I can find most items I want without any problems
Dover store and cafe staff have worked extremely hard in the run up to Christmas. They have been so helpful and patient. Please let them know that they are appreciated.
Good delivery staff. Good customer service response . At time items are out of stock which I really wouldn’t expect to have run out !
I went to Morrison’s in Stavely. I needed roses that were not available, the assistant Gail said she would let me know the next morning if any stock had arrived, true to her word 7.45 I got a message saying they were available & had been put to one side for me, Gail was polite, helpful & profesional. Thank you
Easy to navigate around stores, good prices and fabulous offers! Very friendly and helpful staff a pleasure to do my shopping with!
Really enjoyed Rachels ginger yoghurt, Nice with cake instead of custard.
Morrisons is rated 2.40 based on 1,397 reviews