Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Our first order for delivery will be our last! About half the items of the £60 order were wrong. Weird substitutions, items absent and items clearly not ordered delivered. Payment a complete disaster too. Not at all hopeful customer services can sort it out.
I placed an order for home delivery. Received email confirmation saying order is on its way...Order booked & confirmed for delivery at 21.00 -22.00,, Payment has been taken from my bank. NO DELIVERY OR ORDER has arrived at 23.32! I tried contacting Morrisons but closed! Terrible service!!!
Yes, but you said nothing about the quality of said store's goods.They are all the same with their fresh stuff. Past or wbout to pass the BBF dates and no reduction in price.
Very very dissatisfied with Morrison's delivery. Well over half of the delivery missing. Rang customer services to be told delivery complete. When asked if delivery driver could return with missed groceries the reply was I can't get in touch with him. The only option was to accept a refund which would take 7 to 10 days to clear in the bank. Absolutely pathetic service from Morrisons. We will not be using Morrison's online shopping again.
What's not to like? READ ON. *Late deliveries, no explanation *Short dated 'fresh' items *Goods shown as 'stock' on the website then unavailable for delivery Every one of the above has applied to all deliveries I have received Irritating and frustrating in equal measure Have been a long term (walk in) customer but have cancelled my subscription pass and will never use their on line system again Are two multi-packs of Walkers Crinkle Cut Crisps (not ordered) supposed to pacify me for this inefficiency and inept service? Truly pathetic Radical review and overhaul required by management and IT
Five stars for tins of cat food? It might very well have been catlicious but the idea is to award stars for the company itself. Morrisons have to be the almost worse with their own stuff apart from ALDI that is. Certainly their prices are way above average.
My local Morrison is Ferry Road Edinburgh, last night I needed some advice about two chicken crowns I was about to buy, the butcher had just gone off duty,but another member of staff found him and he came back to his department gave me the information I needed and also offered to bone the chicken for me. I thought it was very kind as he had probably had a very busy day and would just wan't to get home, so thank you for your help it really was much appreciated. R Rae Edinburgh
Years ago Morrisons was s brilliant company but now it has hit rock bottom, aggressive staff, non existent over paid management. Time to do a big overhaul of your staff, management and stores Morrisons and call it day or let someone else take you over. Oh how I miss Sir Ken Morrison and how he ran them stores....A genius he was, but now it has all gone to POT.
Morrisons has really gone downhill, the customer service skills that staff are suppose to have, have gone most staff have become rude, aggressive and I don't care attitude, management don't want to know your problem and hide. The stores are extremely dirty, shelves well not as full as the Morrison I know. It's time to overhaul and get rid of your top people and poor in store management and staff. The staff that are pleasant look haggard and tired and have aged overnight, such a shame. Morrison is no longer in the same league as the other supermarkets and a gut feeling tells me they won't be around much longer, maybe closures or a take over is on the cards.
Ordered an online shop for my 86 year old Father. Shop came on time but shame on the driver who left all the shopping on the door mat and then stood back and watched whilst my Father (with a heart condition and limited dexterity etc) struggled and became very distressed and breathless. Some 24 cans of beer went missing!? I have now made over a dozen calls to get an apology and compensation for my Father to no avail. Iceland and Waitrose offer humanity and care in these challenging and worrying times. SHAME on Morrisons
The person below who says they work for Morrisons in click and collect I can understand what you are saying and maybe your store is one of the good ones but you can't explain why the customer service of some staff and management is atrocious and head office, no one wants to shop in store because they want to be safe and judging by what is seen Morrison is not following government guidelines too many people let in etc, and staff have a bad attitude now because they have been giving the title "Key Worker" you don't see nurses, postmen, bin men, teachers acting that way. Yes people are grateful to get food from supermarkets and shops but for those who have been treated shoddily by Morrisons when this lockdown eases and pandemic ends people won't forget their treatment from Morrisons whether it be staff, managers or head office they will go elsewhere and you know in retail they are forever getting rid of staff and management.
Morrison must have the worst staff and management ever employed (some staff are nice though but only a few) yes they have worked during this pandemic but so have others too ( including me) but it doesn't give them the right to shout,abuse or laugh at customers like Morrison staff. Where did you get these people from Morrisons? Managers don't care about anyone except their bank balance and profits. You should be fined for not following government guidelines, which you are not. Seriously Morrisons you need to restructure your staff and management, plenty people out there looking for work, young and old who can offer better customer service than what you have now! You do know that the customers pay your staffs wages, without them you wouldn't have a business. Be careful Morrisons because when this virus dies down people will not forget how they were treated from in-store to online delivery and will defiantly be boycotting you because reading these reviews you are peoples last option/ resort because other supermarkets are fully booked or too busy and that says it all and speaks volumes!!!
Why oh why does this company brag to the newspapers that they are " feeding the nation" and keeping their " customers safe in store" blantantly lying. They are letting too many customers in at a time, no social distancing, no one Manning anything to keep anybody safe, masks have gone out of the windows in this company...and you wonder why they are saying the virus are in the supermarkets but this company doesn't CARE AT ALL, wonder with all the bragging you do to the newspapers, wonder what they will think of all these bad reviews that you are getting and the lies you are telling 🤔 Wish there was a zero button or minus button for this company one star is way to generous. Hurry up Amazon take over this company ASAP 👍
We placed our first ever on line delivery order yesterday basically due to Covid and to adhere to lockdown. I wasn’t sure what to expect and wasn’t expecting perfection but I certainly wasn’t expecting a e mail less than two hours before delivery informing us almost a third of the items would be missing and/or replaced, seventeen items to be precise ! Some of the replaced items were similar or the same but different brands although most more expensive ? The most notable was red wine. We ordered wolfblass red Cabernet and some French Cotes du Rhône all of which were missing. Not only were they replaced with totally different wines, Shiraz but the ones selected were almost double the price ! This, despite one bottle of red, a merlot being available at the same price but instead of adding more of this chosen item, they’ve added completely different and significantly more expensive items ! We thought not going to the shops was the right thing to do but this outcome makes me think that was a mistake and I certainly won’t be using Morrison’s again if this first experience is anything to go by !
30.12.21 H17.00. Shame of you Morrison in Stamford Hill! You MUST protect your customers! I've been attacked by a customer after having urged a woman to follow the social distance. She didn't have the mask. Security didn't do anything, the cashier nr9 laughed at me when I left. This man kept calling me B...and shouted at me even when I was doing my complaint. If the virus is spreading around is because the rules are not followed. I am extremly vulnerable and this week I did not get the shopping online. When I explained why I was worried, this man shouted at me to stay at home. Shame of you and of your employee Morrison. I have been humilated and none defended me....You should close instead to allow people going around in the shop without the mask and the security being paid for doing nothing! SHAME OF YOU!!!
as an 80 year old incalid pensioner living near Newtown Powys ,,I was delighted to discover your doorstep delivery seevice , the first 2 orders were fine , the 3rd had a lot of things substituted ( nb ...I always state NO SUBSTITUTES) and I asked to return them , and was told I would be credited £15 on my next order ... which I put in on dec. 21st when my pension came in , and as usual stated ...NO SUBSTITUTES ....I had also been previously told that there was plenty of stock and all shelves were restocked eack night and your assistants collected the doorstep orders each morning for delivery that day, plus that my credit was on my order , As it was Christmas and the first time I had been able to place an order for some time my list was longer that usual with a few extra Christmas luxurys added ....and AS USUAL SPECIFYING NO SUBSTITUTES .... CAME THE MORNING OF THE 22nd ....( delivery day) I was suprised to get a phone call from a young man at aprox 2.30 to say they were jusy about to do my order, and as things had been flying off the shelves ALL DAY , THERE WERE QUITE A FEW THINGS ,NO LONGER AVAILABLE ,SO WOULD I MIND SUBSTITUTES ...I SAID WELL ACTUALLY YES I WOULD AND WAS DISAPOINTED TO HAVE BEEN EXPECTED TO TAKE THE STORES LEFTOVERS ...but might need to have a few depending on what wasnt avaikable,,, we went through my order over the phone, one thing after another ...NO LONGER AVAILABLE ...I TOLD THE YOUNG MAN TO FORGET A LOT OF MY ORDER , BUT AGREED TO A FEW SUBSTITUTES ....AS LONG AS THEY WERE OTHERS I SPECIFIED ....HE SAID HE WOULD CHECK AND RING ME BACK IN A FEW MINUTES .....HE NEVER DID RING BACK . EVENTUALLY YOUR DELIVERY MAN CAME IN THE DARK AT ABOUT 5pm ...in a hurry no time to stop or check ,with a lot of stuff !!!! which came to a massive £140 ...I paid and he left .... as I unpacked the bags I became more and more horrified as I unpacked one lousey MORRISONS OWN GRAND SUBSTITUE , ONE AFTER THE OTHER ....WITH VERY FEW OF THE QUALITY BRANDS I HAD ORDERED ...MOST OF IT STUFF I wouldnt eat even if hungry ...plus un heard of things ,rotten ...I mean really rotten spring onions, NO CARROTS , AND FOR MY ORDER FOR 2 nice crispy appls ...I got 2 GIANT BAGS OF PEWNY LITTLE THINGS , AND THE SAME FOR MY 2 red oniins ...I GOT TWO BIG BAGS OF THEM, MY REQUEST FOR NICE SWEET ORANGES I GOT THE SAME AWFULL INEDIBLE NASTY LITTLE SOUR THINGS I had tgrown out last time , instead of two packs of little ITALIAN TIREMIZUS ...I GOT TWO UTTERLY REPULSIVE SLABS OF MORRISONS OWN WHITE SYNTHETIC FLAVOURLESS FOAM STUFF WITH BROWN STUFF ON TOP I TOOK ONE SPOONFULL TO TEST AS SOMETHING RESEMBLING HARSH ALCOHOL HIT AND BURNED MY THROAT AND i spat the awfull stuff out ...for my Bertolli organic olive oil I got yet anoth two bottles of yet more MORRISONS OWN BRAND AND FOR MY SLICED HAM FROM THE DELI , A PK OF ROUND BITS OF SALTY STUFF RESEMBLIN PINK PLASTIC ...AS SO THE LIST WENT ON , PLUS NO £15 CREDIT FROM THE PREVIOUS ORDER ... WELL DEAR MORRISONS ...IM SO GLAD YOU FOUND SOME OLD BAT TO UNLOAD YOUR LEFT OVERS ON TO ... HAPPY FLAMING CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO
Ordered Christmas shop, Morrisons claimed they had delivered. However, no delivery, when complained, Morrisons said they had canceled the order. We are Pensioners with limited means and must now wait three to five days to be re-embursed. No apology from Morrisons and now we will not be able to get our Christmas shopping. Well done Morrisons, Happy Christmas!!!
Second time in two different stores I have asked the butcher to mince lamb for me .....the excuse the first time was the machine has been cleaned ( 4pm in the afternoon on a Sunday!) The second time I was told they could not use the mincer on lamb as they had used it for beef ! ,I then asked the Manager (St Andrews store) to clarify the matter she just backed the butcher up , I can add more but what’s the point they obviously are not interested in negative reviews .
The Morrisons in Sutton Road Maidstone does not seem to have control on the number of customers going in. In the 1st lockdown they were very good keeping track but now and we are in tier 4 it has become very dangerous to shop in there with the absence of strict guidance and lack of control. Just reduce the number of people and get control before it gets any worse!
I am an ex meat and fish manager, I was treated like dirt and I was expected to treat my staff even worse. Constantly cutting staff hours during quite times and forcing them to do extra when busy. Despicable company. If only the general public knew how staff were treated they wouldn't shop their.
Morrisons is rated 2.35 based on 1,474 reviews