Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
I have been let down 3 times by 2 no shows and 1 telephone call to say sorry carnt make your delivery out of date bread and rubbish fruit and veg fed up with it
I was a Sainsbury’s shopper for years, the last 18 month’s I have shopped at Morrison’s and will stay shopping there. The veg, fruit, meats are of the highest quality, staff are very helpful and pleasant, prices are reasonable. From a very satisfied customer.
New healthy food range 'aromatic duck with noodles' tastless rubbish
Many of your staff have worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic, they deserve to have boxing day off. Think people not profit for a change.
The standard of the bakery team has certainly gone down, displaying grubby and discolored uniforms. This coupled with beards and the wearing of no face masks in a Covid environment does nothing to enhance the reputation of the supermarket
They didn't!!!
This is for Desiree who works in Morrison's Pharmacy can't thank her enough for bringing my prescription right to my front door, what a very kind thoughtful lady she didn't have to but her generosity and kindness has not gone unnoticed 🥰❤️
Terrible out of date fruit bakery & salad items to be used on delivery day, used to think morrison s better than their rivals, but after my 1st online delivery, which won't be repeated ,although store/delivery staff were helpful, pickers need training
Started using delivery service when COVID began and am very happy. Always on time and we get most of what we order each delivery. Appreciate the reliability and will probably keep using deliveries when this is all over.
HAVE JUST CHANGED FROM TESCO TO MORRISONS AND AM HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY ETC OF THE FOOD. HOWEVER, TODAY I RECEIVED MY FIRST ORDER FROM A 'LOCAL' STORE AND EVERYTHING JUST APPEARED TO HAVE BEEN THROWN IN THE BAGS - EXCEPT THE CIGARETTES WHICH WERE THROWN INTO ONE OF THE BASKETS. I WAS VERY LUCKY THAT THE EGGS DID NOT BREAK AND I HAD NOT ORDERED ANY SALAD ITEMS. ALL EARLIER DELIVERIES HAD BEEN DELIVERED IN A VERY ORGANISED FASHION AND I FEEL THE LATEST DELIVERY DOES NOT, NOT, NOT SHOW MORRISONS TO BE A PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION.
Just had an on line order delivered. Next time I have a delivery I'll check the dates. LEttuce and tomatoes two days left, cucumber no date but going soft. Oranges two days left. Rang the store up and they promised a refund. Surely when the orders are being packed they should give a few days on the sell by. I'm 84 years old and so this to save going out shopping. If I hadn't signed up for the year I would go back to Tesco.
I enjoy Morrisons own label Gin, what I don’t like is the latest style of bottle. The previous bottle was a tall rectangular frosted glass effect, easy to handle and pour from, not heavy and slotted into the back of the fridge door. The new squat bottle is fat, heavy, difficult to handle and pour from and does not slot easily into the fridge door. This is design over practicality. I now dispense the gin from the new awkward, heavy bottle into an empty more practical old type model!!
Not overly thrilled since they changed to local deliveries, I don't expect the driver to lug more than ten bags of shopping up one floor, but I expect some help rather than dumping it all on the doorstep. the old system was perfect, no complaints. need to sort it, give the driver the tools to do the damb job properly.
no self raising flour for weeks. no casting sugar. no sweetex only substitute. no hp brown sauce. no heinz baked beans. as we are self lock down. we are not able to get out. my daughter visited one of your stores this week and could buy all the items is it because we are shopping on line
Absolutely loved my new pajamas but they have shrunk in the wash even when washed at 20 degrees
Just received my online order on time thank you mr cwmbran
Today’s shop my first after new procedures in place. Worked well except no one highlighted need to wait for call to till for checkout! Why not advise at entry to store? Also COVID 19 guidance stated 1 metre apart. I understood current advice is 2 metres on 31 March 2020!
I have given three stars only because of their lovely checkout staff in the Dover store. Aldi would do well to take note of how to treat customers properly, even the offhand ones . Also the checkout supervisor Michelle, who is lovely and polite.
I have rated Morrisons since I worked on M60 near Oldham, amazing. OMG how they have failed myself and so many more, read reviews. How can an amazing company go so wrong. Packing too much, we use too choose! Changing aisle's every other week. Moving from groceries too clothing,homeware. I have heard from an ex employee they employ ex Tesco, don't rate them at all. We choose to go into these stores each week and not 1 of these supermarkets care about the in store shopper, its all about on line. So if your really listening, or reading haha, never happens, STOP STOP MOVING ITEMS. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MORRISONS AMAZING BREAD, AND CHOICES!!!!🤔🤔🤔😣😣😣😥😥😥🤐🤐
One item out of stock so changed for an alternative i dont eat. Not only that but a bag of chocolate, a bag if smoothie mix and a box of fish all came with holes in so lost part of the contestants
Morrisons is rated 2.40 based on 1,397 reviews