Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Morrisons 1 star review on 19th August 2022
Morrisons 1 star review on 19th August 2022
Morrisons 1 star review on 18th July 2022
Morrisons 1 star review on 18th July 2022
I opened my broccoli and a large green worm fell off to the kitchen counter. As it was green, I picked it up thinking it was a piece of broccoli, but I obviously realised it was not. I got in touch with the customer service team, who took 5 days to reply to my email. They asked me to call a phone number and use my Case reference number. So I did and the person on the phone had no idea what I was talking about, nor did they want to help. They asked to get in touch with the email and ask for more details (whatever that meant). I emailed them and they never replied. Really poor hygiene checks and even worse customer service
Morrisons 1 star review on 19th August 2022 Morrisons 1 star review on 19th August 2022
Wouldn't refund me for foul tasting gin.
Food To Order Not as advertised. Ordered using Food To Order for part of a buffet for a funeral, food was ordered to collect between 10-11 but wasn't ready at 10:15, was left standing waiting for 40 mins whilst the girl was going round the store collecting items off the shelf? They advertise as if the items are provided as platters but they aren't, the sausage rolls were thrown on top in the cartons they come in on the shelf, ordered the larger quiches but was given the standard smaller quiches that are only £1.75, still in their boxes so stuck at a wake trying to cut quiches with wooden forks. Items were missing from the grazing boxes but wasn't even told on collection yet still charged full amount!! Rang Customer Services who couldn't care less, was offered a token £20 refund that barely covered the amount of missing/overcharged items but as a voucher if I wanted it in money I have to go to the store to get the refund though I'd have to then take it up with the store manager first. They can take a deposit online but claim not to have the ability to refund the money back to your card. Appalling service all round making a stressful time even more so with the attitude of the people working there.
Rubbish help I placed an order with a company and they collected the goods through morrisons. Can the staff in this so called supermarket not read. If it says any missing items cancel whole order. That makes sense. So why do you so called well trained staff send it out. If I complain I am told to contact the delivery company. That doesn't mean sense as you are the ones making up the order. morrisons is a joke. I don't know how you get a good name
We ordered a delivery for elderly relative and initial delay problem with vehicle, later that day we were told delivery at some stage following day, no time given. We then contacted customer service who refused to talk to us, all we wanted to do was arrange collection. After explaining we order food as relative has dementia and cannot answer the phone. Would not help us at all and Natasha asked to speak to relative who does not live with us. She couldn’t help us, we asked to speak to a manager. Told up to 72 hours to get a call back. I would not recommend anyone ordering from this company as they are unreliable.
It's the way some staff members talk to customers is shocking customer tried to get to the cake stand when 2 members of staff were chatting standing in his way the customer manged to reach a cake but dropped it the cheek of 1 member of staff saying they could make him pay for the 1 he dropped after picking it up and getting another one the staff was not joking and the customer said not to speak to customers like that and stormed off. Staff shouldn't have full conversations on the shop floor and THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!! Which staff should remember that. Morrison Killingworth Shopping Centre branch
What is the point of the app? None of the staff bother asking if you have it (unlike other stores) and when I do get it scanned ……. What do I get? Nothing. What do they get? All my personal shopping data ‘which they use to tailor offers’. Today I can get 10% off some crisps …. Which I never, ever buy. Whoopee, Morrisons, I’m sooo lucky. Went to their Kirkby store on Sunday. Many shops open at 10 on Sundays and this was open so in I went for a full shop. Half an hour later I’m at the closed tills, to be told they only open at 11, and 10 - 11 is for ‘browsing’. Now I know this is a ‘thing’ but at least MAKE IT CLEAR at the door. Quite why I’d want to spend an hour of my Sunday looking at carrots and spuds defeats me.
Morrisons, Why do your stores look like a cash and carry warehouse? Your stores look so so tacky, you are starting to look like those american stores where you buy shopping in bulk 🤔 I think this time next year you will close down 🤔😉
Today in my local Morrison's...omg I couldn't believe the disgusting price increase on absolutely everything...its pure greed...People should stop shopping there...boycott the place till they stop ripping People off....I won't be using that place again...hell no !!! They can stick their overpriced products where the sun don't shine...there's places much more reasonable ly priced ...
My wife and I called into the cafe after shopping. Over £20 for substandard pie and chips, I wouldn't give our dog, that's the last never again. ps Morrisons Rogerstone.
I have to agree with other reviews Morrisons will not be around for much longer. My local store in Patchway-Bristol is poor the shelves are empty, never any trollies available on entrance always the other side of the car park. They are expensive, poor customer service a real non caring attitude. Can’t see much of a future for them.
Why is it in Morrisons Holloway Road London N7 why oh why are your staff rude, lazy and unhelpful, when you ask for help they shrug their shoulders or say " I dunno". They are forever talking about customers or other colleagues or in the smoking area and they never wash their hands. They give out the aura they don't want to be working and treat the place as some meeting place to gossip in, the shelves are hit and miss and pricing is never ever correct, one colleague really smells of cat wee, one colleague is always showing her thong and is so rude ( fruit and vegetable aisle) I think the colleague who smell of cat is her pal. Customers are ignored even management don't care. I really hope these new owners get rid of these people even those that have been there years have turned rude. And please get rid of the tall black girl from self checkout I think her name Alisha she is forever eating chicken and food and has it hidden behind counter of lottery and is always on her phone or videoing she should be SACKED while lights are flashing she is eating her chicken bones. I have to say the elder cashier Lynn is lovely but that's it. I wouldn't be surprised if this store closes down and has lost money due to Lidl opened across the way.
Whatever has happened since removing More Points, a simple straightforward system at point of purchase. The APP is next to useless & I don’t want to spend time activating not so wonderful “ offers “ ! As a 75yr old I’ve better things to do. Well you’ve lost a loyal customer who always did the weekly shop in our local store which opened in April 1982. Your German opposition wins outright with friendly staff & fair prices, the only downside is that they don’t have the range of goods. Can’t have it all unfortunately.
Bad service, bad staff, bad availability, bad attitudes at Morrisons in Holloway Road Store.
I no longer shop at Morrisons Somehow it became more expendive with very bad deals and offers. I think everything went down hill when they removed the MORE POINTS. The current CARD offers are so poor that I rather go elsewhere. Very sad and dissspointing.
Terrible third week in a row and order is wrong again. Is it that hard to get it right. Surely 9 items in a order is not a hard thing.
the morrisons store in greenock is absolutely ridiculous I know the cost of living is rising everywhere but the attitude of some staff members is disgraceful, I shop early Saturday morning and the shelves are empty the fridges are filthy with out of date meat lying all over the place and stinking if you ask for anything staff say I don't know I don't work there and we are short staff ,I think everywhere is short staffed but there is no need for rudeness maybe one customer who spends 60 plus every week doesn't matter to them but I know for a fact they have lost a lot of custom , I keep thinking it might improve but think I need to change myself
I bought these as expired date is 25 July. I kept them in the fridge. When I opened it on 23 July, there is a mold inside them🤢🤢
Morrisons 1 star review on 23rd July 2022 Morrisons 1 star review on 23rd July 2022 Morrisons 1 star review on 23rd July 2022
I've had a chequered history with Morrisons supermarket and to be honest I don't know why I keep using them. I've been a customer since the late 1970s but every time I contacted them with a problem they fobbed me off. Today is the last straw. I've had a Morrisons card since they came out and today I tried to add my card to the app which I've downloaded. However the app refuses to recognise the card. The card has been recognised for years with no problem. The customer services and the helper on the self service could not help beyond saying I should phone head office. As every time I'd done this in the past it was a waste of time, I cannot see the point. All I want is to link the card I have at present with the app so I can register the first installment of four out of six shops of over £55 to get money off. But I am stymied and totally frustrated. As you can see from the voucher, it's registered to my card but the app doesn't recognise it. Customer chat is closed. If anyone can offer advice I'd be grateful.
Morrisons 1 star review on 18th July 2022 Morrisons 1 star review on 18th July 2022
On Saturday 15 July 22 I spent £98.00 in the Dunoon store. The next day I popped in again to buy a few things I had forgotten (£25.00) after paying I noticed the covers thin newspaper I had bought was £2.40. I went to the customer service desk, waited for my turn and politely asked if the paper should have a Sunday supplement as it was£2.40. The very large, tall female staff member behind the counter said 'how would I know, it's your paper' she then turned away from me laughing. I replied it's not unread to ask as it's a paper Morrisons is selling and you could find out for me'. She turned round and said 'no'. She then rolled her eyes and walked away to the end of the counter. Both her and the security guard laughed as I walked away. Disgusted. Guess it's the coop for me for the rest of m stay.
Morrisons is rated 2.3 based on 1,729 reviews