Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Really don't like the Holloway Road Morrisons, it has a unclean look to it, it is not well lit, staff are a bit hit and miss, I miss Chalk Farm Morrisons, I can't wait for it to be rebuilt and reopened, but judging and hearing that they have been sold, I doubt that Chalk Farm Morrisons will reopen, and doubt the Holloway Road Morrisons will be here next year, to be honest I don't like this branch of Morrisons, so this one won't be missed!
I ordered party food for my daughter's 30 th Garden party yesterday. I am so impressed with the quality and variety of food we collected, everyone said what a fabulous selection there was..we will definitely be ordering in the future!
useless. Most of the items were not available. No bread. Then shopping arrived totally filthy since something dropped from the tray above, so returned it. Still had to pay for the delivery. Incredible.
Terrible customer service. Poor quality out-of-date food and late delivery. Never again
Absolutely rubbish shop I waited that long at the tills to pay for just a few items because, I forgot Morrisons blocked my card due to just one bad review I made in the past when online shopping and most of my order never arrived. never will I shop at Morrisons again it was after 7pm in the evening but because Morrisons are trying to force you to pay by card by removing most of the cash tills I had to wait for a cash till and there aren't that many. don't waste your time and go somewhere where your (cash) money is welcome, I know a cashless society is coming, it seems Morrisons wants it quicker that the one world government.
Shambolic of a place, gone down hill big time, hurry up and be taken over, restructure this place from top to bottom.
Extremely expensive. Just a bag costs 60 p. Paper bag 30 p. Total rip off !! Not going there again.
Morrisons customer Service is a waste of time. Online order two hours late product missing contacted customer Services and still waiting for refund. Rip off and run comes to mind. Morrison use to be great to shop at never again!!!
Morrisons will be no more, with the takeover/buyout and now a cashier less store, about time, the company has gone down big time, the produce is below standard, prices are shockingly high, staff are not friendly anymore, customer service skills has gone out the window, home delivery is below standard, stores are absolutely dirty and grimmy and dim, all I can say is good riddance Morrisons, I sense you won't be missed.
Absolutely awful, shocking experience here. Just moved to area thought I give this place a go, omg the prices are shockingly high compared to other retailers, the stock is of poor quality, strawberries had fur on it, when I approached a staff member, she had a poor attitude and said " just put it there" when I asked " where?" she grabbed it from me and put it back on the section ( shocking, to try and resell, absolutely poor) I asked her name and she said " I'm manager I don't have to tell you" I caught name on her badge " Janna" appalling management. Went to self checkout and red lights flashing and staff just chatting away not doing job so so unprofessional. When I ask to speak to manager for checkouts I was told " dunno who it is, dunno where they are" who is running and employing this store and people, then someone called some one to go on break and I clicked it was manager for tills, she looked like a child. I approached her to speak to her, her reply was " I'm sorry I'm busy right now" her name was Joanna because of the other staff member calling her. Who is running this complete circus of a store!! Who employed these people? Until the replace this store and shut it down, I'm off to Lidl across the way and Waitrose, surprisingly some of Waitrose products are cheaper than Morrisons. Please just avoid this place/store unless you are desperate or until at least until they close down: Morrisons Holloway Road Store, Herstlet Road, London N7
You know things are bad and incompetent with this place, when you buy jam doughnuts and it's like a treasure hunt to find the little squirt of jam in there and I do mean squirt, you know when you trying to squirt out that last bit of washing up liquid that kinda squirt, tight wads this company is, no wonder they are selling up, about time as well.
Morrisons didn't bother to let me know they wasn't coming, i checked my bank account balance today and the pending transactions and there was more than enough money to pay for my food shopping, i got logged out of when i tried to alter my email address which i wrote down incorrectly by accident, they text me yesterday to say they was coming today, i won't be food shopping online from Morrisons again, i did a food shop on Iceland arriving tomorrow morning because Morrisons mucked me around today, if a driver has phoned in sick or they are short staffed or whatever the reason is they are supposed to let me know they aren't coming, Morrisons have my mobile number so there's no excuse for failing to turn up and not letting me know why.
Come on Morrisons your customer service skills in all aspects from shop floor staff, checkout staff and direct calling is absolutely appalling, abysmal, years ago you prided your self on your customer service care but over the past few years it has 👎 badly, you can't blame covid anymore and to be honest when you are taken over I fairly sure that the new owners will not put up with this or customer complaints and many a staff will be out on their👂 Management and team management are shocking, who on earth picked these people honestly absolutely unprofessional and untrained, in all my years I have only encountered a handful of nice staff but then they left to go somewhere where they was appreciated, come on Fortress or Fortess whatever you are called, hurry up and take over this company needs a huge overhaul and restructure, you really don't need all these useless managers or staff, robots and even kindergarten children can do a better job than these lot.
Activated my offers and purchased some of the offersbu did not receive any discount this is the second time this has happened what load of rubbish ,there are more supermarkets out there with better deals.
Like the customer said below, don't shop at this place! The Holloway Road Shop on Herstlet Road is diabolical and abysmal. What a dirty place, staff are very unhelpful, they don't want to help, they look at you like something on your shoe, shelves are hit and miss, I had a query at the checkouts and was told to see a manager called Joanne, well any customer that needed to speak to her she shouted at them " I'm busy, can't help you" what the jeez is this attitude if you don't like your job you shouldn't be there. Then a checkout assistant called Jessica had a close sign up so couldn't serve I presume but us customers saw her serve her friends and called a family over to serve with a big shop and gave them I assume was a discount and proceeded to say to people " He's my pastor" doesn't matter who they are you spent an extra 10 minutes or so serving extra people when you had a close sign and this manager Joanne allowed it and don't get me started on the self service checkouts too busy talking and chatting to help with customers. I really can't wait for this company to be taken over and this store to be closed down permantley, a horrible Store
Don't shop at Morrisons thats all I can say.
Customer Service levels have dropped so badly in Morrisons whether it be in store or online, staff extremely rude, can't be bothered, don't care attitude, and don't give two hoots about the customers. Don't forget customers pay your wages if their is no customers then their is no money= no staff or company, but to be a little bit fair, with this private equity firm taking over, the staff are probably worried that they might not have jobs or majority are going and a few are staying or maybe Morrisons will be like Debenhams and be no more👀
Ordered food delivery for 2pm to 4pm...never arrived. No call, no notification, they just took payment from Mt card and then didn't bother to deliver my shopping. Had to go through customer services to cancel and get a refund. Will never use again...utterly disgusting service. No apology.
Don't worry everyone, with terrible customer service and online deliveries and subsided stock and empty shelves, Morrisons will be no more soon, mark my words.
Never again! It was my first time shopping online with Morrisons. Well, never again! I spent over £150 on a weeks' worth of food. Received my deliver Tuesday night at 7pm, many products (salad items) were use by the very next day and looked sad, and other items - sausages, bhajis, pizzas etc the day after. How can we use all that food in one or two days?!! I complained but received a response that I had to send in photos of the items. I did this and never heard a thing. Three weeks later I called them about it as it was very annoying they had done nothing to refund me, or apologise. Now they are giving me a refund for the salad items which were best before the next day. Awful service. Will never, ever use their service again!
Morrisons is rated 2.35 based on 1,474 reviews