Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Home delivery. They used to be excellent but recently have gone downhill. About 3rd of items missing on last order. Ordered 2 bottles of brandy, substituted for 2 half bottles? If you email to complain, they always want photos, which I cannot do on my phone, that is if you even get an answer. Having a Tesco delivery for the items that were missing.
Not many peppers out-first two i picked up they were so soft i put my finger through them.Red onions also soft.Lack of paper bags to put something in should you find something fresh.Nobody on the delli counter.No meats out at all in the fresh meat section.Lots of empty shelves as usual.Plenty of staff pushing trolleys about zapping things.Lidl opening nearby soon-hurrah!This Kettering Road,Northampton store has to be the worst supermarket in the town.
Customer service standard poor today at Malvern store, Worcestershire. A member of staff at a stand near the checkouts beckoned me to go forward to a till that was about to open. When I said, “oh, this one is open now, is it...?” as I couldn’t yet see a checkout member of staff in position, the woman at the stand leaned towards me condescendingly and answered, “well, I wouldn’t be showing you to it if it wasn’t going to open, would I?” With zero customer service skills, why does this person think she is superior to her customers? We are the people who she relies on for a job. Enough said, I’ve had enough of the queues and rude staff there. With Aldi expecting to set up a store half a mile away, I don’t think Morrison’s can afford to treat customers in this rude way.
Usually out of stock of products. Price matching for replacements is a non starter. Impossible to contact about orders. Poor experience in amending orders prior to delivery. Oh and the leaflet we found in our delivery some weeks ago, promised a free pack of spring seeds but none were available. Only use the delivery as I have had a hip replacement and cannot drive. Morrisons were much better when deliveries were done by Ocado. Can't wait to be shot of them. Delivery divers are all good though.
Bully racist shop surity abuse woman talk down to them manangners from peakham store unproductive workers shameless bully towards kids and disabled people.
Rung to complain about gone off food before it’s sell by date, but they offered nothing by way of compensation as I had already thrown away the gone off food
It’s not that I am unhappy with your store or staff because I am. It’s more the fact that you have absolutely ruined your own brand ‘Quarter Pound Beef Burgers with Onion’. They are now way too dry and just full of pepper ! They used to be delicious ! And beat the Birds Eye burgers hands down ! We used to rst them every week at least once. Now I am sorry that I won’t be buying them again ! They are awful ! What have you changed the recipe for ??? There wasn’t that much fat in the others ! Because I used to tell people how lovely and lean they were as hardly any fat was in the grill after cooking. You have destroyed them! Why try fix somethin that really wasn’t broken ???
Visited Morrisons, Aldridge a few times around 8.30 in the morning in the past couple of weeks and have been very disappointed that only a couple of the normal checkouts have been open. As I was in a hurry one morning I went on the self service till and because I had bought alcohol I was left waiting ages for an assistant to authorise it. I asked another assistant whether someone could help me and she said someone would be with me shortly. I then noticed the assistant helping a customer to scan all his shopping through a self service till! The management should be opening more tills up in the morning.
I have had fortnightly deliveries from Morrison’s since the first lockdown. Everything was fine until today!!! Driver was rude and as he put my bags down he said “the milk has split”. There was milk over most of my groceries and he left a trail of milk in my porch. I told him I didn’t want the substitutes and he said “just keep them!,” I phoned customer services and had to speak to three people before I was able to explain my annoyance. I then had an email with a voucher for £5.00. Needless to say I will now be going to Sainsbury’s - Morrison’s obviously have no customer loyalty
I have been shopping at Morrisons for years but from the point they revamped the Wellington, Shropshire store it has all been downhill. Shrewsbury’s store is on the decline too. The store is grubby and staff can be rude. It’s lost a lot of what it had and its a shame. After finding out on Saturday that fish is not prepared on site after all the previous adverts to the contrary I’m done. I can buy prepacked great quality fish in Aldi and Lidl and save a fortune. There is one guy in the Shrewsbury store who is downright rude to customers. I am not sure why either. Please do not blame this on covid - it has nothing to do with it.
Yet again I have been let down by Morrisons doorstep delivery and Morrisons cribbs causeway customer service I was promised a call back yesterday no one contacted me at all and this is the 6th time we have been let down
I ordered a Morrisons doorstep delivery for today and yet again it went wrong I regularly order from Morrisons doorstep delivery and every time it never turns up on the day that I order it and three orders they never called me to explain and last week they called and it was well after six o'clock at night and said that it would come on Sunday and I have had a similar situation today and this has been the 5th time now and we are all shielding and no one can drive in our house and no one can leave the house and we do not have any family nearby to help us and I was promised a manager would call me back it has been over three hours and no one has contacted me
Most of my order was missing.The whole point was to keep myself safe.If the things you offer are not in stock why dont you tell customers
I agree with another shopper - website has many many “ out of stock “ items - in frustration after I collected my click and collect order went into shop and every single item was there ( 9 in total ) .. Yesterday had 4 fresh items of best before 31/1 or use by 30/1 it was the 30/1 !- well I guess it keeps their “ reduced counter” empty - just pile in in the online shoppers basket- Will look elsewhere I think - shame as the collection of order is slick at the click and collect device point
Several times recently I have ordered special offer items on my delivery and click and collect orders only to be told these items are not available! And each time I have checked the store and these items are on the shelf still on offer.. why is this?.
Concerning the Alnwick store in Northumberland. I was concerned to see a member of the security staff (distinguished by neck and facial tattoos) and a member of the sales staff walking around the store without face masks seemingly unconcerned about how close they were to customers. I appreciate the store's policy on this matter and their willingness to investigate but this is the latest of several similar incidents I've witnessed at this particular store.
I ordered a Morrisons doorstep delivery for today it never turned up we are shielding and my husband is clinically vulnerable and no one can drive for medical reasons and we do not have any family to help us nearby we have no tea coffee bread and other basics
Placed Christmas order in October for collection from Morrisons at Anniesland, Glasgow and was disappointed in what I got. Ordered parsnips in a mustard dressing and what I got was half a dozen small raw parsnips in a tinfoil tray wrapped in plastic with a small sachet of mustard sauce with it and small portion of butter. Could have bought raw parsnips for a fraction of the price and added mustard and butter myself. Expected them to be par boiled and cut up. Also bought sprouts with chestnuts and was much the same story. If I wanted raw sprouts I could have got them for 20p. No instructions on package re cooking so ended up opening up and boiling as normal. Tasteless. This is not what I expected. Also and more annoying the dates were terrible. Paid £25 for small fillet joint which received in evening of 23rd and eat by date was 26th. Gateaux eat by date was 25th. It was quite large and was not finished on the 25th and had to be thrown out on 26th as cream was off by then. Turkey eat by date was 25th also, as was most other products, J would never buy food on evening of 23rd with eat by date of 25th. All a bit disappointing , quite apart from fact order had to be picked up outside store where the store WiFi for staff to check off orders was intermittent making process slow, so will not be doing Christmas order from Morrison’s in the future.
I went into Swadlincote store to do a full shop only to find fresh ginger root on display 'blue-moulded.' I pointed it out to a uniformed store manager who replied it was due to transportation in a fridge lorry. He made no attempt to remove it from sale. How could anyone have confidence in the other fresh products on display? First and last visit to this store. Not a good start for a visitor from NI.
Basics no longer reliably available. No meatless burgers the last twice I visited. Also, Morrison's own Oat Milk which was brilliant is now horrid - sweet, thick and weird taste. I tried to review it - had to log in and then could not review - only shop. VERY frustrating. There is no point travelling 10 - 12 miles to nearest Morrisons if I can not get what I want and products change without warning / clear labelling. Such a shame.
Morrisons is rated 2.35 based on 1,471 reviews