Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Easy to navigate around stores, good prices and fabulous offers! Very friendly and helpful staff a pleasure to do my shopping with!
Really enjoyed Rachels ginger yoghurt, Nice with cake instead of custard.
Morrisons delivery service is fantastic helpful polite drivers lovely fresh food perfect well done morrisons
Quality and prices are very important to me and I get than both at Morrison's in cromer,also the staff are always very helpful.
good offers and service, only complaint no checkouts open early morning, only self service.
Local store well stocked and have good offers
Excellent service,and friendly,polite staff in the cafe in our local store Sittingbourne Kent. Could not fault the food,staff and service.Please keep up the hard work you all do .
Nice and easy to go through and get what is needed. Smooth sailing.
not every thing is priced annoying
Great home delivery
I like their Fish counter and meat is very fresh compared to their rivals
I saw no reviews on Morrisons' deliveries, and so ordered with no particular expectations. I really liked the fact that they kept me informed of when the delivery was coming, and who was making it. The chap arrived very punctually and was courteous and helpful. I found their product offering (why is it so hard to find a selection of good breads from some of the supermarkets?) a little limited, but the delivery price is very fair. Perhaps, with pressure from their customers, Morrisons will offer more choice. The fresh groceries I ordered were all within date (though one item had only one day left), and, with the exception of the cooking apples which were not too appetising - were perfect. They could do with allocating staff to improving recognition on the website of products searched for. It was a pleasant surprise to receive a little foody gift! All in all, a good service.
Decant trek got me usually then I the lady on counter asks for a shag long story short she got my first class service in disabled toilets
I had my first online order today. Brian who delivered was very friendly, efficient and helpful. Unfortunately one item was missing and I was put through to 4 people on the helpline before getting the right one. However Roger was very helpful and my query was well resolved. I shall definitely use the service again.
convenient place to shop
I want to thank Peter in green grocery for his help today. Nothing was too much trouble he even bought my stuff to the car. Thank you. Lake store 361
Bought great food at a great price.
Staff are helpful. They address regular shoppers with kindness. Also they are a equal opportunities employer. Palmers green branch is great
Polite and helpful delivery driver.
Very happy