Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Poor selection and availability.
I would love to know the real truth behind Morrison's carrier bags lol, is one entitled to a free bag if one buys fresh meat, every cashier says different, one cashier will say 'free bag if you buy any fresh meat product while another says 'nope you only have a bag if its fresh meat from the butchers counter' huh? so does that mean the meat is unfresh from the counters then... very puzzling lol another will say 'Im not sure, so have a bag on me' hahaha the mind boggles :) Also I would love to know how many more hundreds I need to spend to achieve a five pound voucher with points? lol
When I enquired about stock the customer care team were very polite and quick to find out the relevant info. However they were as clueless as I about when stock was due to come in for the product in question. This product had been out of stock 2 days in a row and other people I know have experienced similar stock issues in their local branch.
Reasonable range of food, and acceptable price.
Some friendly, helpful staff
well, actually , Morrisons DON't make me happy. in fact, i hardly ever venture into the Dalkeith store except when i want haddock fillets. for some reason, Tesco seem to have problems stocking fresh haddock. i refused cold meat last year because the server did'nt use plastic gloves when handling. in confronting an excuse for a manager, he claimed Morrison's have a clean hand policy. what ?, i informed him that EVERY food establishment in the UK is bound by law to have a clean hands policy. but that means nothing really. as an ex-chef of 30 years, i've seen some really dirty excuses for cooks & hygiene. thought i would take advantage of their half price roast beef joints at Easter, (i should really know better but as a pensioner i need to watch the pennies these days)......it was tougher than old nicks Boots. this weekend, while buying my haddock, i noticed Popes eye steak on offer. THAT TOO, was as tough as an old bus tyre. seems Morrison's are selling inferior meat , cheap, to draw in customers. no more Morrison's for me, i can get my haddock elsewhere. extremely dossappointed with this store.
I was at my local morrisons goin to buy a couple of oranges and i was struggling to deal with my 6 children when the man from the checkout who i think was called jewels came and helped me . He was so good at handling kids and even recommended taking them to julians play pit.the only downside about this visit is 3 of my kids got momentarally lost but luckily was with my man jewels top hero
Visited Morrisons store in Barry South Wales today Friday 18th November. On visiting the ladies toilet out of 3 toilets there was only 1 door. One of the toilets has been out of order for at least 4 weeks. There was patches of water in at least 4 aisles, and the codes for lobster and red cabbage were not even in the tills. Maybe the store could close overnight for these faults to be rectified.
No problems with staff or products but please make the awful music stop.
I bought a new "Best " Canadian Lobster and Cromer Crab macaroni cheese, in part influenced by the TV ad. Well, all I can say is that it was very poor value for money and I will not be buying any more of the Best range if this is an example of it. You had the carb heavy macaroni topped with thick breadcrumbs and virtually no sauce at all. I found the tiniest trace of crab, none of lobster and the whole thing was thoroughly dry and unappetising. I can't believe you charge £6 for what was pasta and breadcrumbs with virtually no sauce or fish. Save the money from TV adveetising and put it towards improving the recipe. Very disappointed and I feel ripped off.
Visited your Hawick store today and spoke to Sheila a customer assistant . She was very helpful, polite and curtious. Well done that women thank you.
Nice shop in Yate with everything you need, salad bar really good. The floor looks great, i see alot more cleaners when i shop here now but have to say they could do with uniform as looking shabby. One lady was hobbling around in stained trouscers, not a good look! I did find the older gentleman helpful, he pointed me in the right direction.
We used Morrisons restaurant when we did our weekly shopping. The food was okay, especially the fish and chips, and reasonably priced. The assistant at the menu stand who took our order was helpful and efficient. Then they changed it and undid much that was good about it. Long queues and till staff who have to pop into the kitchen for food information. Some of the staff seem to be working on the wrong sections which causes queue hold ups (it took 10 minutes for our order to be taken and then it was wrong). You can't have a JUST a burger or toastie without having chips and salad and if you dont want chips and salad you have to pay for them anyway. There is no flexability with menu's now and a simple lunch costs more so we will be eating at MacDonalds from now on.
I am start of by saying that i loyal customer of Morrisons. i have been choosing Morisons as they provide quality products in manner prices. As i recently heard the managing director talked on BBC 4 and discuss about how customer service is their main target for this year, in my branch of leeds city center but also in Wetherby which is my employment i saw many differences of how thinks have change in this sector, although i think they should focus a little bit more in the food quality. And by that said i mean the hygiene standards the government sets. I acknowledge that many of us will chose that deal that expires today which sometimes gives you up to 50% off the original price, you will consume it on the same day (before its expiration window) and that it. Well thats part of the story, in my surprise i saw many times the close-date expiration items been moved and gather on a trolley, it seems practical right? But what if this trolley was left there, away from fridges and at an above +5 Celsius? well the answer is simple, the food would go bad before that expiration date. i have purchase many times those deals but since i have many stomach problems in past years i now stop buying them. i wont stop there though cause as much as seen offer items rounded up on a trolley, i also seen yogurts, other dairy and meet products being left in a trolley unattended for long periods. in some of my visits to the supermarket i have seen several times a trolley of food somewhere in shop intended to be shorted in the fridge. to sum up, since the, in order to get the freshers food i ask stuff and i consult the expiry dates allowing for up to 2 days prior expiration date in order to ensure freshness. I would like to see some changes to this behavior towards food cause I would like to keep being their customer. There are many supermarkets which I am sure that the do the same, but I want my supermarket to be different. Thank you.
Having been intrigued by the other customer reviews for Highland Game Venison Grillsteaks, I bought some a week ago. I didn't find them at all fatty/greasy. They were very thick when cooked and had a very dense, fine, almost rubbery texture, and were quite all right to eat. I found the smell and taste strange, and not smelling of venison, but my companion who has a poor sense of smell enjoyed his. But I am surprised that these venison steaks contain little more than 50% venison, and are nearly 25% pork. And I'm surprised that their creator should choose to downgrade a healthy product like venison by mixing with pork which is perhaps the most contaminated of meats, unless organically reared. But this probably isn't important for most customers.
Morrisons Wrexham. Sunday 22nd November. Staff were not helpful what so ever! Apart from a young lady called Kirsty. She was so helpful. Keep up the work!!!!
Hate bad customer service? Morrisons are the culprit this time and the rest of the time too
Morrisons is rated 2.32 based on 1,515 reviews