Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
I was more than happy with the online service provided . It was an easy system online with plenty of time to change my mind on items, although 2 alterations have been made they have both been fine and the service and smile from our driver Stephen - harrogate was wonderful. Always nice to be met with a smile even when we collect our shop in a onsie !
Because the staff will do there utmost to help,, you are at ease in a friendly atmosphere Thanks to lorraine ,Alison ,Rachael, both angie's and many others who have the same work ethics many thanks for the help and compassion given to my ailing mother thanks to all at the victoria park netherfield
the fresh chickens have been priced at only £4 for a few weeks now ant are very tasty, a lot of their veg age only 3 for a £1:00, yes Asda have brought in certain veg at 20p each these are only a few though? I would also like to point out using the 'more' card, you get more -hence 5% back after £100 is spent
Friendly staff good supplies what more JAL
Looking for an item, couldn't find it. Spoke to an assistant ,who told me not stocked. Then she came to me at till with the items. Apologies, she had misinformed me. So pleased she had bothered to keep Looking and then find me.
Simple lay out and easy to navigate.
Morrisons food is lovely especially the ham and beef. Only problem is the sell by dates like the Warburton's loaf only 2 days to eat it should be 4. The milk also short sell by date! I order online easy ordering no problem's.
Good choice
I formerly used to work at that branch and it's like I hadn't left.
Very very happy with Morrison online grocery shopping great helpful drivers good quality food just one small issue concerning the pickers/packers can you please not put heavy items on top of my cakes and bread etc and can you please keep layered yoghurt and other deserts upright in the bag as when placed upside down the deserts become rather messy
Good Value and service with a modern store (Weybridge). Value is especially good for meats with an excellent range. Range for other items at this store is limited for certain product types but still acceptable for my requirements. Worth trying if you are in the area.
I order regularly from Morrisons online. Their delivery times are very reliably kept to and the stock delivered almost always meets the order - with thoughtful and sensible substitutions very occasionally made. I have one review point that I have made to them directly as well - although their fresh and raw meat and fish are well packaged and safe, I'm surprised that they then bag raw meat and fish along with other products rather than on their own.
They have their store organised and are very cost effective. The staff are very helpful and friendly and my shopping experience has always been pleasant.
Excellent. Wide varieties across stores. Have free parking and petrol oil facilities as well.
Easy shopping hardly any waiting at tills
Easy shopping hardly any waiting at tills
Fresh meat and vegetables are better than the store beginning with As.. Great selection of cheese. Glad I now live near a Morrisons.
They have a good shopping experience with good quality food
Friendly and competitive grocery outlet.
they have what i need and they are local as well
Morrisons is rated 2.33 based on 1,514 reviews