Music 440 Reviews

Markus D
Music 440 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Markus D
Felipe C
Great price, fast shipping, no complaints!
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Best price in Australia for the Boss Katana guitar amp. And delivery so quick even around Christmas time made it so convenient. Recommend for those interstate. All very refreshing
Easy purchasing online, and great prices
Website was super easy to use and the shipping was fast and no hassle what so ever. Will definitely shop with them again.
I'm impressed with my order and I'm impressed with the short time it took to be delivered. Cheers guys. Keep up the good work đź‘Ť
We ordered a Fender Bass Amp as a Christmas present for our grandson. The price was competitive and the ordering process was simple. A confirmation email was sent to us straight away with with a tracking number so we could see where the amp was at any time. The amp was delivered to his door in excellent condition in a short delivery time. He is very pleased with the product.
I bought on line using click and collect. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My son loves his harmonica. It is too soon to determine if the rest of the family loves his harmonica as well.
I bought a Aria Pro 2 guitar just prior to Christmas and it was delivered to Melbourne within a couple of days. The price was the best anywhere in Australia by a wide margin and Music440's communication and service was great. I'll check them out first for my next purchase
This was my first time shopping with music 440. The website is easy to navigate with a wide range of stock. My order was shipped surprisingly fast, which I wasn’t expecting due to it being so close to Christmas. Very impressed.
Awesome guitar. Great performance, 7 strings of power. Excellent style and shapes.
Great staff/service. Good quality gear
Sales of items are obviously more important than servbice to this company. Time frames False Courier Companies False Excuses to cover poor service. UNHAPPY AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND IN SPITE OF GOOD PRICE.
Hi Robert, we pride ourselves on service, that's why we offer a money-back guarantee if you aren't happy with the item. I note that you made your order during the busiest time of year for couriers and that your parcel tracking indicates that it is ON BOARD FOR DELIVERY, and all still within the delivery time-frame indicated on our website. When we receive an online order, they are packed immediately and booked and picked up on the NEXT WORKING DAY. From your parcel tracking page, you can see that your order was made on the 10th and picked up on the 11th. https://track.sendle.com/tracking?ref=STWGST9 Other than some sort of arcane magic, we are unable to instantly teleport orders to our customers but if you hear of such technology, we would definitely like to know.
You had the part I needed! Delivered in reasonable time.
The guys at Music 440 are so friendly and helpful when buying guitars for my son. They are always so happy for him to go in and try as many times as he likes. They are very reasonably priced and we will continue to buy guitars from them. Thanks for all your great customer service.
They had the item I needed to repair my guitar with.
Friendly staff and great products
I had to order some Tortex plectrums from yas cause the music shop here (in Esperance) is very lacking, especially on quality items like this, so I'm very glad music 440 could help me with that... Thanks Team!! The free music 440 sticker was much appreciated too, I put that on my skateboard to try to help yas get some extra business. Sorry the review is late, life's been a bit hectic lately, I hope y'all have a good holiday season, thanks again. -Quin
Easy to use website! Hassle free to purchase what I needed.
Great service, great prices and great products. What more do you need to know?
Music 440 5 star review on 4th December 2020
I have a very positive interaction with your staff Dylan. Very courteous and excellent customer services. Happy with my purchase and electric guitar received without problem. Thank you Music440! Highly recommended.
Music 440 is rated 4.83 based on 252 reviews