Music 440 Reviews

Edward L
Music 440 5 star review on 28th August 2021
Richard L
Steve N
Nice and easy to use. Great communication throughout my order.
Great service and price. Small Issue with delivery but otherwise great purchasing experience.
Guitar was sent with slight damage but Colin promptly responded and set things right. They care about making sure their customers are happy.
Proficient guys to deal with great price posted fast and packed well 10/10 would definitely recommend these guys for sure thanks music 440
Music 440 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Honestly the transactions I have had with Music440 have been so simple. The Team has the gear I want for the right price and their service is second to none. When I have made purchases online their have arrived the next day. If you go in store the service is just as impressive.
FANTASTIC
Super fast delivery... excellent price!
Music440 is one of the best. Great selection of products available at reasonable prices. Ordering online was so simple and the delivery was so, so fast. I highly recommend Music440.
The guitar was packaged well. The communication was great! The guy on the phone was really helpful!
Great little shop, good range of gear at good prices. Will definitely be purchasing more stuff from Music 440 after the great experience.
You guys are awesome! Very helpful! Product arrived early. Keep up the great work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Music 440 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Good to do business with. Fast service
Great communication and super fast delivery! Thanks Music 440 . Cheers, Martin............
Excellent knowledgeable service. A delight to deal with.
Easy website to navigate and fast delivery!
Overall good experience.
Excellent service. I called with an enquiry and was given all the information I asked for. Completed my purchase online and received my order in Newcastle NSW in a very timely fashion. Will definitely shop here again.
Not much to fault about my purchase. I ordered a guitar and they even included a few complimentary picks! Only gripe would be the use of couriers, Iโ€™d prefer Auspost so I donโ€™t have to wait long for redelivery and just pick it up myself at my local post office if I miss my delivery.
Thanks for taking the time for reviewing us! Unfortunately, Auspost won't accept parcels in the dimensions that a guitar box has, we are happy to work with you to get a courier service you prefer next time
Great music shop with fast ordering bought a Jackson guitar hasn't missed a beat.
The guitar is fine but music440 in terms of after sale customer service is awful, rude and non existent. Really sad. Not cool guys not cool.
Hi Huw, Not sure what you mean by after-sale customer service, would you please contact me and let me know what went wrong? I would sincerely like to know so we can avoid any issues in the future. - Collin (Owner)
Music 440 is rated 4.82 based on 319 reviews