Music 440 Reviews

Music 440 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Caroline L
Music 440 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Karl S
Best price for my item and delivered in under a week. Great job. My only gripe was the website was a little hard to navigate on my phone.
Thanks for the feedback Nat, it really does help us!
Thank You, I'm so pleased with the guitar,I have had many high end guitar's over the years as a pro muso, but the michael kelly I bought from you blows them all out of the water. your service was great everything happened as it should, I will definitly be back. Thanks again Reginald.
We are stoked to hear that you love your new guitar! Happy picking!
Been in store mainly to buy guitar strings/cables a number of times. The staff were always very useful and friendly. Only just recently did I buy a guitar from them (on their online store). My Joe Duplantier Charvel arrived within days and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend this place.
Music 440 5 star review on 28th January 2021
I knew the wooden plectrums would be worth it!!! Definitely going to get more.
Gear came quickly, nicely packed
Our product was out of stock, however there was the option to be placed on a wait list and as soon as the product was available we were informed of the shipping details. Very clear and professional.
Hi it was good buying my uke through the shop,spoke to a few people,all easy to get along with,you will see me again thanks for everything.
Great service and easy purchase.
Great price, fast shipping, no complaints!
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Best price in Australia for the Boss Katana guitar amp. And delivery so quick even around Christmas time made it so convenient. Recommend for those interstate. All very refreshing
Easy purchasing online, and great prices
Website was super easy to use and the shipping was fast and no hassle what so ever. Will definitely shop with them again.
I'm impressed with my order and I'm impressed with the short time it took to be delivered. Cheers guys. Keep up the good work 👍
We ordered a Fender Bass Amp as a Christmas present for our grandson. The price was competitive and the ordering process was simple. A confirmation email was sent to us straight away with with a tracking number so we could see where the amp was at any time. The amp was delivered to his door in excellent condition in a short delivery time. He is very pleased with the product.
I bought on line using click and collect. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My son loves his harmonica. It is too soon to determine if the rest of the family loves his harmonica as well.
I bought a Aria Pro 2 guitar just prior to Christmas and it was delivered to Melbourne within a couple of days. The price was the best anywhere in Australia by a wide margin and Music440's communication and service was great. I'll check them out first for my next purchase
This was my first time shopping with music 440. The website is easy to navigate with a wide range of stock. My order was shipped surprisingly fast, which I wasn’t expecting due to it being so close to Christmas. Very impressed.
Awesome guitar. Great performance, 7 strings of power. Excellent style and shapes.
Great staff/service. Good quality gear
Sales of items are obviously more important than servbice to this company. Time frames False Courier Companies False Excuses to cover poor service. UNHAPPY AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND IN SPITE OF GOOD PRICE.
Hi Robert, we pride ourselves on service, that's why we offer a money-back guarantee if you aren't happy with the item. I note that you made your order during the busiest time of year for couriers and that your parcel tracking indicates that it is ON BOARD FOR DELIVERY, and all still within the delivery time-frame indicated on our website. When we receive an online order, they are packed immediately and booked and picked up on the NEXT WORKING DAY. From your parcel tracking page, you can see that your order was made on the 10th and picked up on the 11th. https://track.sendle.com/tracking?ref=STWGST9 Other than some sort of arcane magic, we are unable to instantly teleport orders to our customers but if you hear of such technology, we would definitely like to know.
Music 440 is rated 4.84 based on 300 reviews