My Cozy Boots Reviews

Johnson, Nola
"Great service!"
Kari King-Fox
Verified Buyer
"Great prices for great shoes! My order arrived sooo fast!"
Marti Worman
Verified Buyer
"Had a good experience with this company. Quality products and very timely customer service. I did have technical issues that were promptly addressed and resolved. I recommend this company.Very good company to work with and superior products."
Penny Good
Verified Buyer
"Great price, perfect description."
Trevor Clemmings
"You sent fake uggs"
Hello, the product yoh received is 100% authentic and comes with a QR code - official manufacturer security feature. You can scan it with any device to ensure the boots are authentic.
Marti Worman
Verified Buyer
"The shopping and arrival of the product was very timely. I have contacted the company due to issues with returns . I cannot find or pull up shipping instructions to return the product . I still need help with that and would like a new link or email so that I can ship my return back . I feel like I was approached with the attitude as we sent the instructions now do it . Only the instructions were incomplete and I need those instructions to be able to complete my return. I have tried many ways to get this information I have even read your terms and your policies and I have checked your frequently asked questions and I have even logged onto my home computer to see if I could find an attachment on one of the emails and still I cannot get the shipping instructions . So please help me out and send me a new set of shipping instructions . Thank you I AM PLEASED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE PRODUCTS. They continued to very promptly answer all my emails and made sure that all my questions were fully answered. Thank you for great customer service."
Hello Marti, you have emailed us twice regardig return instructions from twi different email addresses and we responded immediately to both of your requests. We have emailed you detailed step by step instructions to the email address you used to request a return. If you still have issues understanding them, please contact us via email again. Thank you.
Florin Iurian
"Fast delivery"
Cathy Posey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price! Delivered quickly"
Sarah Soliman
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase. Shipping was quick"
Rossitza Gitti
Verified Buyer
"The most comfortable sandals for my wide feet! And there unique design just makes these sandals look great! I do like them. I do recommend them."
Pamela W. Jones
Verified Buyer
"TThe shoes were great. I just couldn’t wear them because of my bunion. Seller refunded my money promptly after I returned them."
Christofer Carroll
Verified Buyer
"The boots fit perfect and delivery was quick."
"Great boots! Great Price! Thank you!!!"
"I found the sandals I’ve been looking for at a great price and they shipped and arrived exactly as promised! thank U thank U thank U"
Deshawn Williams
Verified Buyer
"Everything was amazing I love my boots thank you so much"
Anita Woodland
"Great boots"
"great groovy fantastic and awesome"
Wendy Files
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with my experience ordering from you. My boyfriend had tried them on in the store a month or so ago and size 10 fit file. When I gave it to him yesterday for his birthday he thought they were a bit tight. I think the warmer weather he needs a 1/2 size bigger. I don’t know what to do, it looks like you don’t have that size. Please advise. Thank you, Wendy"
Marianela Pacheco
Verified Buyer
"I’m happy it was a good decision"
Karolynn Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Great experience. Quick delivery"
My Cozy Boots is rated 4.79 based on 52 reviews