My Cozy Boots Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend My Cozy Boots

Tell us how My Cozy Boots made you happy

Liliana Ramos
"I absolutely LOVE my UGG boots, with the pink bows 🎀 They are so comfy and super cute ! I will definitely order more shoes from Cozy Boots. My boots arrived on time, as promised. Thank you again for a wonderful experience ☺"
Ariana Sharrock
"I had been searching for white Adirondack Tall Uggs forever and almost gave up. I was super skeptical at first if they were real or not and YES AUTHENTIC as can be. They arrived super fast and I am super happy!"
Marisela Zachos
"They say they sent my notes. posted a mail trace where supposedly the package is in the mailbox, but the detail is and my question the usps mail did not work on October 8, 2018 because it was a Columbus Day holiday, how is that the package was delivered and that chance that we have not received anything. I went to the mail today and they do not have any record of the package. This company does not have a telephone to communicate and the service by message the person sent me to knock on my expired doors to see if someone had my package. Interestingly they have made a falsification of federal mail deliveries."
"Received"
"My Cozy Boots is Great! My order arrived in tip top shape, and well before Christmas, even tho i ordered a little late! I would definitely order from them again."
"Great"
"Recipient liked the boots, slow shipping and shipped in a plastic bag which crushed the original box."
"I never received the boots."
"The boots came fast and were very comfy and legit ❤️"
"Cash shipping"
"I"
"Bottom line: no hassle ordering, on-time delivery, LOVE my boots! That said, This was my first time trying My Cozy Boots. I'm not sure how this company gets it's products but the boot box (Uggs) was all banged up. The outer delivery box was fine. So they were shipped in a damaged box. The boots themselves were in great shape. I've worn them nearly daily since and I love them. I'm never too hot and never too cold in them. I have trouble with Raynaud's, so warm feet is really important to me. Wish I'd found these boots long ago! :)"
"My boots fit perfect, & the best part of all is that they they came extremely quick. That made my holiday! Thank you MyCozyBoots."
"Quick, simple, easy!! Would recommend to anyone!"
"The boots came right on time"
"Satisfied customer"
"Boots are warm and cute. Downside is that they are extremely heavy."
"Great Service,Great Price ! The slippers arrived sooner than expected as well."
"I Vanessa love my Cozy Boots very much...it wears well and is very comfortable,and is Beautiful."
"Love the boots. Super fast shipping."
"The boots we ordered were too small but the ordering process was easy."
"Excellent service. Love my new UGG slippers!"
"Everything was great Item was delivered on time."
My Cozy Boots is rated 4.76 based on 418 reviews