My Cozy Boots Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My Cozy Boots
"Sent the right thing. All details correspond. thanks!!"
Dorinda Wagner
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for fast shipping"
Lori J Newman
Verified Buyer
"The young lady that waited on me was very nice and made my shopping experience delightful. My size 6.5 can be hard to find, but you always have some for me to buy. Thank you for opening in Arlington Hts"
Lisa Standen
"Quick service"
Tracy Siddall
Verified Buyer
"My boots looked just like the advertisement and the quality was excellent. It will shop there again."
Fred Leahy
Verified Buyer
"They came quickly and were as promised."
"Super fast"
Mita Felman
Verified Buyer
"This was an unreal experience. I ordered a size 8 but receieved a size 9. The size 9 fit perfectly!"
Marla Mcnabb
Verified Buyer
"I loved gettin my first pair of UGG SLIPPERS at a great price from My Cozy Boots through Amazon. New, in The boxex,,at reduced price. Very pleased!"
"Shipping rapid, slippers are great"
Catherine Cain
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping! A smooth tranaction. A pleasure to do business with. Thanks:)"
Jeff Apton
Verified Buyer
"Great price and service. While things did not ship immediately, I received updates and I got exactly what I ordered on thebday it was expected. I recommend them."
Adrian McQueen
Verified Buyer
"The boots are very comfortable. However,the pic did not show the from the and when it arrived there were crystals on them which I don’t like"
Hi Adrian, we are sorry you didn’t notice the crystals in the picture, they were shown but they are indeed very similar in color to the boots themselves and can be easily overlooked ;). https://mcozyboots.com/products/ugg-classic-short-crystal-diamond-emerald-suede-sheepskin-boots-size-us-10-new
Susan Park
Verified Buyer
"I was sent the wrong size (wrong size placed in the right box) and now the size I want is sold out!"
We are very sorry about the mix up and, as promised, you will be filly refunded the product and receive a return shipping label. We are sorry the product sold out quickly and no longer available in your size.
Netira Dean
"Great purchase!!!"
Johanna Gaeta
Verified Buyer
"Super fast shipping, Item just as described. Great price. Would definitely purchase again"
Marcia Sudo
"Perfect fit"
Sandra Wood
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my 1st ever pair of Ugg boots. PURPLE! They arrived on time and are exactly as described. I would order from Cozy Boots again."
"Was so glad I shopped around on the internet. I had a specific pair and size in mind... The shoes were received exactly as described and at a very good price. Saved around $50 from other major retailers. :) Delivery was good - I was aware there would be a slight delay in shipping but really hardly noticed it."
"Quick and easy ordering"
My Cozy Boots is rated 4.81 based on 27 reviews