My Cozy Boots Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Cozy Boots
"The boats are great and arrived very, very quickly. Price was better than anywhere else online. Box was a bit mushed but no matter."
"Received my order quickly. Happy with my new sandals"
"The Uggs i wanted was sold out every where but cozyboots. I'll be ordering again and again."
"I ordered a pair of Ugg wedge boots. They were exactly as described, color, quality, everything! The shipping was very fast as well."
"Quick and easy. I would definitely order from here again"
"The boots were lovely but they run small. I had to return them."
"The UGG Boots I ordered were beautiful just as I seen them online, The delivery was on time. The price was simply amazing, and I Definitely will order from here again; and I will also refer others to do the same! 10 Stars all the way!"
"My Uggs Boots are exactly what I wanted, so beautiful!!!!!"
"I had a wonderful experience with My Cozy Boots! They had just what I was looking for at a great price. The website was easy to navigate and my boots arrived very quickly. I love them and would highly recommend My Cozy Boots!"
"Quick delivery, my Ugg slippers are as expected, competitive price. Thanks"
"Boots where exactly as the description explain. Could not be more pleased!!!"
"The boots were amazingl and super comfy."
"I had to pay $30 to ship back boots. Poor return policy"
Sorry you're unhappy about the return process. Our return policy clearly states return shipping is buyer's responsibility. $30 were charged by USPS, not us and we are unable to control shipping rates unfortunately.
"Shipping was fast and free and the boots were brand new as advertised! I would definitely buy from them again!!!"
"I love my boots they were just as described and they were out of this boot and size everywhere, except for here!"
"Boots wear lovely I just ordered the wrong size. I didn’t like that I have to pay a re ship and stocking fee but I’m excited to receive my new order. Beautiful color and ithere were sold out at I the stores."
"I was watching a pair of UGG boots on another cite waiting for the price to go down, but they ran out of the boots before that happened. So I Googled the boots and found them in my size for 1/2 price at My Cozy Boots. I wasn't sure if the site was legit, but I decided to give it a try. They boots are PERFECT! Brand new, in a box and fit like my other UGG boots. PERFECT experience!!!"
"I love my boots it came on time and fast I am ready to order them again"
"I couldn't find these boots in my size anywhere until I came across mycozyboots.com. I was so glad to receive them so quickly and can't wait to start wearing them."
"Shipping was fast I love my uggs"
My Cozy Boots is rated 4.83 based on 132 reviews