My Cozy Boots Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Cozy Boots
"Quick and easy! Loved my experience!!!"
"Love my bailey bling uggs !!!"
"Love the boots-excellent service. Thanks so much!"
"Amazing came in just as described my daughter will be very happy for Christmas"
"I recently bought a pair of Ugg boots on My Cozy Boots. It was a terrific experience from start to finish. I found the website easy to navigate and had just enough merchandise to choose from that it wasn't overwhelming. They had the boots that I wanted at an excellent price. When I had questions regarding the shipping policy, customer service replied via email right away. All in all, I would not only purchase again from My Cozy Boots, but would recommend the site to friends."
"Very quick delivery!"
"Just a great website and company fast shipping and easy returns. Pricing was cheaper than other companies"
"Easy website to navigate. Ordered, received confirmation email and had my UGG boots in a few short days. I will definitely be making MyCozyBoots my first stop when shopping for footwear!"
"Love doing buniess with you. The Uggs were perfect !"
"Delivery was very fast. My ugg boot arrived just has pictured. Highly recommend and would purchase again."
"The only reason I didn’t give them a “very good” rating is due to the fact that when I got my package, the bag had been punctured and the box was also punctured. If the boots had been shipped in an actual box instead of a bag, this probably wouldn’t have happened."
"Quick shipping, Happy when my boots arrived they were in minimal packaging, most of which I recycled. Thank you for that. And, I love my boots, and got them at a great price. Thank you!"
"Nice boots!"
"I had been looking for this specific style boot everywhere since the last Christmas season!!!! I’m was surprised when I saw them here. Initially, I was skeptical, but figured I’d take the chance especially since they were sold out everywhere else. The boots came quicker than I had expected them to and when I took them out of the box, they looked amazing! I am VERY PLEASED with my purchase, the price and the fast delivery! I will DEFINITELY order again!"
"Hard to find but you had them. Fast shipping too"
"The boots that I ordered came within a week and were exactly what I wanted and in great condition. I will look at ordering from My Cozy Boots in the future."
"I love it. Great shoes good website."
"$57 cheaper than Zappos!"
"My Cozy Boots arrived quickly and were exactly as described. They are comfy and warm. Well worth the money."
"I was able to find everything."
My Cozy Boots is rated 4.80 based on 210 reviews