MyDogtag.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,221 reviews
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 7th May 2024
David T
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 17th April 2024
Daniel A
I initially had difficulty completing the order form, then realized I had neglected to add my branch of service on one set. When I tried to correct this, I inadvertently ordered another set. However, this was my fault. I received my dog tags yesterday and I am very happy with the dog tags I received. Thank you very much. I have already recommended MyDogtag to others who no longer have their dog tags.
Excellent items. Very easy ordering system, and super-fast turnaround., Awesome experience overall.
Quck service with an easy to use web site to design the tags!
I am a repeat customer many times over. Top notch service, quick and accurate!
Great quality, fast shipping I love it!! 10/10 recommend!
Tags arrived timely and were as expected. Website was a bit challenging to understand at first but overall pleased with my experience. I would recommend MyDogTag.
They came out better than I expected. So far they've been standing up to what I've been doing. The black hasn't chipped or rubbed off. They arrived on schedule. So far I'm very satisfied
Met all expectations.
I am very pleased with the dog tags that I received from My Dog Tag. The process to design the dog tags online is easy. You can select different styles of dog tags, and switch between them, to visualize what text will fit and how readable it will be on the final product. For example, I was able to switch from a standard dog tag to a medical tag, that could fit my full street address on the tag.
Timely delivery, excellent product, correctly spelled.
They were fast and kept me up to date with what was going on with my order.
tags look good... material could be just a bit thicker.
simply perfect, embossing looks just like the original, fast and accurate processing
Very nice quality and was not overpriced!
I had lost both of my origionals but ended up finding one, The ability to customize these allowed me to make copies similar to the origionals. The templates listed here were nothing like what I had received from the Army. What I did order here were laid out as I requested, but the letter and number stamping is a bit off from what was issued years ago.
Wow ! Not only was it a bit emotional- And definitely brought back good and - Memories from years ago.. The long short of it is extremely well-made a nice piece of jewelry/memorabilia Nothing ostentatious just like it should be! If I could give 10 stars, I would also like the fact that I could put my rank on it.. I recommend this to anybody that has been overseas, served, and or is a collector.
My only issue is you gave me a discount code that I applied to my latest order placed yesterday for 6 more sets and it didn’t come off the total price.
Hi Thomas, please email us directly and we will resolve this issues.
Dog tags are just like the ones I was issued, thank you.
just like i remember them, but that was back in 1959. I'm happy with them.
My husband has recently been sharing stories with his adult grandchildren of his time in Vietnam while in the Army. He told them he was sad that his family misplaced the original tags, along with other memorabilia from his military service. The grandchildren found myDOGTAG.com online and ordered him a replica set. He was thrilled when they gifted them to him on Father's Day, along with the inscribed box they can make for you. Ordering was easy and the tags arrived within a few days of placing the order.
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.8 based on 3,221 reviews