MyDogtag.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,165 reviews
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 9th March 2024
Carlos D
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 9th March 2024
Daniel R
Just like the origanal dog tags. Very happy with the quality. Thank you, they look great in my fathers WWII medals display.
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 19th January 2024
I have purchased MANY sets of tags from these guys and have NEVER been disappointed in their work. From basic military tags to custom sets, their work is always great. Now, they even have black special ops tags. Shipping is always prompt and customer service is right on track.
will go great with my dad's medals. thanks so much!
Easy to use. Arrived quickly. Quality is good.
Excellent dog tags excellent job very fast service thank you so very much. I will order again in the future Semper Fi.
Simply excellent!!!
This is my 3rd order from mydogtag.com. I use them as property tags on my hiking gear. The other set is for me incase of emergency tags have blood type and contact numbers Jim L. Plainview ny
Hi. I got my tags a few days ago and they Are gr8. No issues shipped on time. 🤠🌵🤠
These dog tags made it super easy to tag my traps. The impression of words is very easy to read.
Perfect. The best website for dogtags. Authentic and they have soooooooooo many designs. These are legit. Reccomended to 2 of my friends already and they are interested.
Great quality and fast delivery!
Nice dog tags
When my father passed away, we couldn't find his dog tags from WWII. Luckily, I had a picture of him wearing them and knew that MyDogTags could replace them. Perfect reproduction. Thanks.
So close a resemblance of my original dog tags from the early 70’s that I could not tell any difference. Most impressive.
Websight was easy to use. Product was delivered quickly and seems very good quality. I will be ordering some more for my bait traps.
Purchased dog tags for my New Jersey crab traps. I was able to customize them how I wanted. They are quality stainless steel tags that won’t rust in salt water. Perfect for what I’m using them for.
Ordered twice and received exactly what I needed both times. Turn around was one day.
These are the bees knees! High grade stainless steel with a quality chain. Assembly was beyond easy & it has shown no signs of fault. My order was ready and shipped in less than a week. WW2 American Dog Tags 10/10
I have received my Dogtags, Thankyou for sending them so quickly
The tags were exactly what I ordered. Nice job and shipping was quick.
So glad this company exists and that I found it.
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.8 based on 3,165 reviews