MyDogtag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyDogtag.com
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

support@mydogtag.com

Tell us how MyDogtag.com made you happy
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 11th May 2022
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Melanie S
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Lisa
I just received my Medical Alert Dogtags, I totally love them. Great Quality . They are exactly as I ordered them. Shipping was fast. I will recommend to all friends and family. I plan to order again for my loved ones . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Thanks for your review and sharing a photo of your tags Lisa. *Note to others: the red medical logo in the photo is actually a decal that is on the back side of the tag, the personal medical info is embossed on the other side.
Bought a set of my brother-in-law's dog tags for my nephew. They arrived early and were perfect. I have used this company before and they are remarkable.
Great, Prompt, and satisfied
Fast and easy. They came within the week. I'll definitely get another if I ever lose mind again.
Order expectations met fully!
Amazing product. This company even went above and beyond involving a special request for me. I’m so thankful for choosing them.
Very satisfied with my order! I loved how everything came out! It was a last minute gift and it got delivered pretty quickly! Thank y'all so much! 🙏🏼🤩🤩
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Quality products and great service.
My family loved the keepsake dog tags I made for our lost pet. The tags were exactly what I ordered and the laser paw print was a beautiful touch. Thank you for having a great service.
I lost my tags awhile back. I sent what my tag was & received new tags within days. Thank you!
Happy with purchase.
MyDOGTAG is an excellent company that is customer satisfaction oriented. If active duty and an Aviator or Pilot, I recommend obtaining at least three dog tags in the WWII USMC USN formate because it is a better constructed dog tag...simpley put the formate is excellent, you would have one for your boot, one for around your neck and one for the grave digger should that ever happen. After Iwo Jima, my father told me that with his engineering back ground, he surveyed and set up the Fifth Marine Division burial plots for the 2,000 plus Marines killed on the island and assigned to the 5th Marine Division...intially the graves were recognized by one of the Marines Dog Tag until a better cross or star of david could be made...Good Luck, Stay Safe, Blue Skies and Tail Winds.
I do like them they got here on time and I'm going to even get two more I hope they come in red
They are great
‘‘Twas very good
Excellent product for a reasonable price. Just like my original dog tags from the Korean War period. Very satisfied with the purchase.
Just as I remembered, everything was perfect and well packaged. Missed having them . The second set was for my dog Rocky. Looks good on him , just used the one on the short chain. To reiterate Well packaged and delivered quick.
Perfect!!!!😀👍
I used this to re create my grandfathers ww2 dog tags as a father’s day gift! amazing! recommend to anyone that will be looking to make dog tags
Good and accurate dog tags for good prices.
Quick turnaround, excellent quality.
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.76 based on 1,563 reviews