MyDogtag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyDogtag.com
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

Daniel H
Dolores R
Stephanie D
Stephanie D
I just received my Medical Alert Dogtags, I totally love them. Great Quality . They are exactly as I ordered them. Shipping was fast. I will recommend to all friends and family. I plan to order again for my loved ones . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Thanks for your review and sharing a photo of your tags Lisa. *Note to others: the red medical logo in the photo is actually a decal that is on the back side of the tag, the personal medical info is embossed on the other side.
Have NOT received the delivery yet! Still pending!
Excellent & great quality
Loved the tags! They were exact with how I wanted them
Absolutely love this place! Always happy with my tags! Wide variety and delivery has been so quick in my experience. Love it🤟🏻
Very easy to order. Will make a great present for my grand daughter for Christmas!
Wonderful company to deal with and very prompt shipping.
End product looked amazing! Thank you!
I received my tags really quickly and the quality of the tags are amazing. I bought these as a Christmas gift for my brother and I'm super excited to give them to him.
My husband was in the military when.he was younger and lost his dogtags and I was able to order him a new pair that look just like the ones he had! Very beautiful
Hi Teia, we appreciate your review and your husband's military service. Was there anything wrong with the tags that warranted a 3/5 star review?
I just love my Dog Tags that I got from you. They are identical to the old Dog Tags I got when I joined the British Army in 1965. Very authentic indeed. Thanks a lot.
Very pleased in ordering My Dog Tags just like the originals. Excellent service and quick delivery. Thank You!
I use these as luggage tags and one on my camera bag & back pack &......... The only problem I had was I did not order enough
They were perfect and my fiancé loved them! Thank you!
they are spot on. couldn't be happier!
Love my new dog tags.
The tags that these folks made up for me are exactly like the tags issued by the Corps years ago. The quality and speed of service was exemplary. Over the years, the originals have been given to my children but thanks to MyDogTag.com, I am able to complete the 30 year shadow box project. From order to door, I trust these folks, and I'm skeptical of EVERYONE. Thank you for returning a small piece of my history.
I gave my original dog tags to my nephew when I got back from Viet Nam. I got my special forces tags recently and they are everything I wanted. Especially no RA number which would show I was in the Army. Just black tags. Wish the silver colored chain was in black plastic tube.
I wanted new dog tags since I’m divorced! I placed my order and within three days had my new tags!
Hello everyone thank you for this opportunity. I love your business.you guys are punctual, love the quality of your work.Once again, I love To support my veterans. God bless.
I couldn't find my Dad's original tags so I had them re-made by MyDogTags. They arrived in just a few days and they are perfect. They are historically accurate and exactly as I ordered. Thank you so much!
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.8 based on 2,099 reviews