MyDogtag.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,014 reviews
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

support@mydogtag.com

Just like the origanal dog tags. Very happy with the quality. Thank you, they look great in my fathers WWII medals display.
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 19th January 2024
I bought 3 of the dog tags for my kids. My dad was a WW11 vet.
These are hands down the best quality ID tags I’ve had in my entire military career.
Prompt, delivered as promised.
Just what I had wanted and needed for my crab traps.
Hands Down the BEST company for Dog Tags! My third purchase from MyDogTags, because they are always 100% accurate, Excellent product, Super FAST shipping.... Pricing is the best... Yes I am VERY happy with this company and it products! A+++++ Completely drama free, just what we all need!
Came in just in time. The quality of them looks great. A great website to get replacement dog tags 👍.
well made, ingenuitive, and awesome..... immediately made into neck survival kit. Thank you! will order one soon again.
It's great My Dog Tag offers peroid style dog tags for past family members that have lost theirs, i.e. my Dad was a WW2 vet and had no idea where they went. Now, I'm able to pass down these tags with his uniform to my kids.
Made in USA to military standards. What more can one want?
Real good steel tags that will substitute for Dad's 1943s at D-Day+80 years 6 June 2024.
Hi Lawrence, thanks for sharing this! We are honored to make replica tags to commemorate his participation in D-Day!
It's wonderful! Can I exchange it for another one??
Hi Rod, please contact us directly at support@mydogtag.com with your request.
Excellent tags, everything was just as ordered.
This company has great customer service and the quality of their work is excellent. They replicated my dad's Navy dog tag perfectly! I will be using their services again!
Dogtags for my son were perfect !! Thank You
Very fast and very good!
Your dog tags ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are glued to my neck
Just as good as my government issue tags,customized for my Labor retriever, A true Dog tag.
Great service and quality exactly like I needed
The creation and ordering process online was both detailed and easy to use. The turn around time was fast and effecient. The product was exactly what I was looking for. Makes a great statement for anyone that is looking for something unique and expresssive. Great stuff! Keep up the good work!
Great work and fast shipping. Will use them again for future tags
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.8 based on 3,014 reviews