MyDogtag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyDogtag.com
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

support@mydogtag.com

Tell us how MyDogtag.com made you happy
Was willing to try and work with me, to make me happy. Which was very appreciated.
Excellent customer service, excellent product , my dog tags were the exact same as what I was issued in the military, perfect job! I received my package the same amount of time the company saidit would take. I highly recommend this company! Matthew Grall
The dog tags came in just like the website states, they look exactly as they should, but the best part was I ordered them on a Friday and they were delivered by Monday with regular shipping.
Great quality, great service, great product! I've been using My Dog Tag for 2 years and every tag turned out great. Site is very user friendly and easy to use. πŸ‘
Many beautiful and accurate. they are just like the original ones but it's a shame about the shipment to Italy which took a long time to arrive but otherwise everything is ok
For many years I've wanted to replace my lost dog tags and I stumbled onto MYDOGTAG.COM. The process was simple and the service was excellent. I received my dog tags on time and I now feel that missing piece of makes me a veteran of the Arm Services complete.
Nice finish and very accurate delivery
The detail is awesome. I am very happy with my purchase. Great job and speedy delivery. Thanks
Tags were good but I paid for expedited shipping, but it took them 4 days to produce them, so it was a waste. They came too late.
VERY Well Pleased. Wearing them now and will from this point on. I take my Service time VERY Seriously. Thank You. β˜ οΈπŸ‘πŸ»β˜ οΈπŸ‘πŸ»β˜ οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ˜ οΈ
Product was good quality as expected. Price was great and service was exceptional. Will use this Vendor again. Thanks
An extremely personable company that provides an excellent product for a very economical price. Courteous and professional in all respects.....why would anybody go elsewhere?.
Hi Kip, It is our pleasure to have you as a customer. We really enjoy our chats with you.
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.73 based on 887 reviews