MyDogtag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyDogtag.com
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

support@mydogtag.com

Great customer service! Production and shipping was fast and easy.
Hole should have been on left and no notch
Hi Mark, please refer to the proof image that we emailed you after you placed your order. You indeed order a notched tag with the hole on the left. If this selection was by mistake we can help you correct this, please email us at support@mydogtag.cim.
Very best
Great value for the money. I ordered the Canadian Forces ID tags. The tag stock is heavy. The engraving is precise.
I received both sets (WWII and Vietnam era) dog tags on time and neatly packaged to prevent either set from being scratched. The quality of both sets more than met my expectations. The video about applying shoe polish to enhance the lettering was greatly appreciated. I would recommend My Dog Tags to anyone looking to replace such tags.
Although very authentic, they're MUCH thinner than I remember again overall for the price a good thing
Good quality, they look just like my issued ones.
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered 2 for my dogs they arrived early tags are nice quality couldn't ask for any better thanks
Really good dog tags true to the OG ones I have of my fathers ❤️
your web site is easy to acced i received my items with the esact info abd in the time you had told ne
To whom it may concern, skeptical on dog tags are them not being authentic. That is my concern.
Hi Hector, Our dogtags are mil-spec and will pass inspection.
I ordered the dog tags for a Christmas gift. The tags came out really nice.
Great service and provided a product as promised
Very happy with my purchase. Shipping was quick. Price reasonable.
Awesome dog tags just like my regulation dog tags from back in the day
Besides the age difference, they look just like the original ones. Now his grandkids have their copies too.
Great service
awesome communication with me and even though i messed up on the first order, he made it right and gave me a discount for an additional order. That is customer service above and beyond. thank you!
The dog tags I ordered are exactly what I expected. My only feedback is the website ordering process is a little difficult only due the layout. If you're not careful you can add or miss a feature for your particular tag. But the tags I ordered are perfect.
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.8 based on 2,245 reviews