MyDogtag.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,188 reviews
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 17th April 2024
Daniel A
MyDogtag.com 5 star review on 1st April 2024
Golnesa S
Have ordered a few different tags from here, they have always been very good quality and last a very long time. Always quick delivery. These last tags turned out good, however the placement of the letters were not "exactly as shown".
Hi Robbie, Thank you for your review and the feedback. We have reached out directly to you to fix the issue.
Absolutely perfect. I appreciate that I can review the order for accuracy. Great product, great choices of styles, great quality. Thanks!
great communication and super quick shipping. Fantastic as always - Thanks
Great job! Very pleased. Will do business again
Solid service. No issues. Can recommend.
I was delighted with my dad's WWII Navy Dogtags. I designed them in an unusual way, and they followed my directions to the T. I can't wait to give them to my brother as a birthday gift. He's been wanting some for years.
Excellent job great quality,I have already passed your info on to others to order from you!!!
They were fairly quick and the quality of the dog tags were great they are the only place I would go for custom tags.
My dog tags are great quality and fast shipping.
Love these things. Great product, great customer service
Outstanding product. Just like the originals from basic. I'm very pleased, as my son lost mine. Not sure why it took me so long to get a copy made, but I'm so glad i did. Love them.
Just like my old ones. Very happy.
I had issues with the first set I ordered; apparently I selected debossed when it should've been embossed. Regardless, the customer service team hooked me up with a code for a free new pair. All I had to do was pay for the shipping. Highly recommend this team. They do good work as well. Looks just like my old dog tags that were stolen out of my truck.
Perfect just like the originals from bootcamp.
Very pleased with the product and service.
Came on time and info was accurate.
My son who was a Sergeant in the Marine Corps. just recently passed Feb 14, 2024 , did two tours in Afghanistan in 2010 and 2012 from which he was in a roadside bombing and came home with a TBI. Being able to order a replication of his tags and giving to my other children is truly a gift. Thank you for your fast and efficient service. i highly recommend your site.
Your customer service is exceptional. Matthew walked me through every step and was very supportive. The product was exactly as I requested. I'm very happy with the whole experience.
The customization tools are easy to use and the results are excellent quality. Exactly what I needed! Shipping was quick and direct. Overall an amazing value.
Thank you for my dog tags, they look like the one's I got when I was in the Army back in 1979.
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.8 based on 3,188 reviews