My-Picture.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-Picture.co.uk
4.6
Based on 3,641 reviews

Tell us how My-Picture.co.uk made you happy
The reason I gave it three stars I paid for home delivery delivered somewhere else I had to go and look for it
Very good price and great quality fast delivery overall satisfied
I have waited for a blanket I had ordered for over two weeks, was a little suspicious when the order was completed the next day, now two weeks on I have still not received my order even though the tracking says dispatched and delivered???? I have tried the Chat but “ Louise “ kept sending me automated answers so I then tried the complaints procedure which can take up to three days ,next I tried the telephone after googling it first to see if the number was genuine . The telephone number goes to a answering machine on a Monday despite the words open from 8-18 ?. I’m assuming this means till 6 in the evening. Not happy £50 of my hard earned and limited funds 😡
Fast postage to the UK from Germany. Picture on canvas perfect as in original file sent.
My-Picture.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd December 2022
Lovely canvas picture. Very clear and good quality. This is the second canvas I have had and would fully recommend them. We'll packaged for delivery too.
Absolutely over the moon. Amazing quality and clear images. Brilliant price. Is going to make a beautiful Christmas present. Would definitely purchase again. Less than a week from ordering to delivery.
Amazing, absolutely love my canvas and great price too, its huge and I will definitely return to order more :)
My-Picture.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd December 2022
Easy to do on the internet. Arrived quick and very good value for money
Great service quick delivery good quality at a low price
Quick delivery great quality
Brilliant service! Beautiful picture and arrived when they said it would.
Very good pictures very reasonably priced very happy with my pictures thank you
Pictures are fabulous. Can't wait to gift them for xmas
The pictures I ordered arrived within a few days and I’m extremely pleased with the result. They are for presents and I’m sure the recipients will be delighted. Thank you MyPicture
Ordered a canvas 80x60 of myself and my husband and shipping took exactly 5 days very pleased with this order my previous order did have more items a canvas a tote bag and cushion which I may say look beautiful of my pet dog 🐶
Cannot fault this service in any way. Beautiful creation of Jane's picture
Really disappointed with the poor quality of a jigsaw priced nearly £50. Posted in a plastic bag and the cardboard is so thin it was folded in half. Spoke to customer service and sent pictures but they say its absolutely fine. It was a gift its going in the bin, unfortunately there customer service is non existent. No picture included to be able complete puzzle either, very poor.
Lovely pictures well presented great quality photos my wife bought the the book, excellent she said.
Very good communication and swift delivery. Happy with my order thank you.
Absolutely brilliant. It took time but I am very pleased. It’s not your fault it the back log but overall very happy
My-Picture.co.uk is rated 4.6 based on 3,641 reviews