Nastygal Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Nastygal

Tell us how Nastygal made you happy

"Did a huge order and returned everything!! Clothes were appalling quality, cheap see-through fabrics, terrible fit, not like pictures online, and some came damaged with holes in!!? I regularly shop online but it was my first time having to return a full order which says a lot. First and only time ordering from this low quality company, however I do have to say I got a full refund without drama so that was a relief"
"Just nice friendly sales support"
"I was satisfied with the clothes that I have ordered from Nasty Gal. They look like what they are advertised on the store website and fit well. The orders have arrived a day or two late, but I cannot beat the good prices of clothes from Nasty Gal."
"The shipping was very fast and the sizes of the clothes I bought pretty accurate however I was mostly disappointed by the quality of the materials. Out of 5 items I ended up returning 4. Still a pretty positive shopping experience. Would definitely purchase from them again in future."
"Great website with lots of choice and competitive prices, really fast delivery too"
"Bought a rainbow top from them and I love it next day delivery and got discount will be using again."
"All stuff I have bought."
"This place has some amazing fashion bargains . Great long boots for larger calfs too."
"I love their website and clothes."
Nastygal is rated 4.00 based on 9 reviews