Nastygal Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nastygal

How would you rate Nastygal ?

"Just nice friendly sales support"
"I was satisfied with the clothes that I have ordered from Nasty Gal. They look like what they are advertised on the store website and fit well. The orders have arrived a day or two late, but I cannot beat the good prices of clothes from Nasty Gal."
"The shipping was very fast and the sizes of the clothes I bought pretty accurate however I was mostly disappointed by the quality of the materials. Out of 5 items I ended up returning 4. Still a pretty positive shopping experience. Would definitely purchase from them again in future."
"Great website with lots of choice and competitive prices, really fast delivery too"
"Bought a rainbow top from them and I love it next day delivery and got discount will be using again."
"All stuff I have bought."
"This place has some amazing fashion bargains . Great long boots for larger calfs too."
"I love their website and clothes."
Nastygal is rated 4.38 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!