Nastygal Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Nastygal

How would you rate Nastygal ?

Monica Kelley
"I was satisfied with the clothes that I have ordered from Nasty Gal. They look like what they are advertised on the store website and fit well. The orders have arrived a day or two late, but I cannot beat the good prices of clothes from Nasty Gal."
"Great website with lots of choice and competitive prices, really fast delivery too"
Virginia Como
"The shipping was very fast and the sizes of the clothes I bought pretty accurate however I was mostly disappointed by the quality of the materials. Out of 5 items I ended up returning 4. Still a pretty positive shopping experience. Would definitely purchase from them again in future."
Liberty
"Bought a rainbow top from them and I love it next day delivery and got discount will be using again."
Dawn
"This place has some amazing fashion bargains . Great long boots for larger calfs too."
"I love their website and clothes."
Nastygal is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews