National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,897 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

National Gun Trusts 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Andy C
National Gun Trusts 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Bryan N
my order was recieved very fast, im satisfied.i'll order more when i need too
The documentation I ordered was what you would expect from any printer, quality work. What stands out is the speed that the documentation was printed and shipped. The order was placed on a Saturday and was in my hand the following Wednesday. The shipping status was timely and informative. Excellent service!
Extremely fast shipping, physical trust was in my hands within 2 days.
Outstanding value and services. I will definitely do business with again.
I recommend this service to anyone looking for a gun trust. The forms, and customer service both make navigating the complex task of legal forms so much simpler.
OUTSTANDING service!!!!! FAST delivery!!!! 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Super fast and great service. I don't even have any NFA items yet.
I ordered the gun trust and then the digital fingerprinting service. They amazed me with how fast and easy it was. When fingerprinting I had to do several fingers more than once to get a good image. I would have ruined many fingerprinting cards. One of the best decisions I have made.
I had been struggling for weeks to set up a trust account for an NFA item with a national on-line firearms vendor. Their answers, to my mind, were not for a first time buyer. Then I found National Gun Trust. Their on-line information is comprehensive, the application is foolproof, and I received the trust document, as promised, in less than 5 minutes. I thought that was it, BUT.... About 5 minutes later I got an email asking if I had questions! I did, and in less than an hour I had answers; answers even I could understand. NGT deserves 10 out of 5 stars.
Walkthrough guides are Awesome! Trust itself does the job.
Used ngt for both my trust and eft fingerprint service. Both went super easy with great support.
Very easy to do. This took me about 10-15 minutes to fill out. The hardest part is getting it notarized, which is still very easy. I would recommend this to anyone who has family/wife/kids to add later on.
Fast shipping ordered before Thanksgiving got it the saturday after.Great service as usual.
Very quick service. Awesome customer service.
Provided what I needed in a timely fashion.
The truss was easy to apply for. Shipment was quick.
EFT finger print file service was fast and easy to use.
Was an easy process from start to finish. Was contacted right after I received my trust by email to see if I had any questions. Was always answered promptly to any question.
Be careful of this service. I purchased the electronic EFT service. After driving an over an hour to a participating UPS Store, then 30 minutes to get my fingerprints to scan, I received an email stating this will only work with a computer, not a mobile device. I called the customer service number to ask if an IPad would work and was told “ who knows, what do you mean you don’t have a computer”. What a joke and a waste of $55.
NGT has made my e-file process easier.
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.9 based on 1,897 reviews