Notino Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Notino

How would you rate Notino ?

"FAKE PRODUCTS!"
"Top discount prices and delivered straight to me door..Used this website alot and find it a joy and very easy to buy from"
"Delivery was done fast, prices were good and utilization of website was user friendly."
"Good choice of products great prices"
"Easy, fast, simple , I recommend"
"I wish I had read reviews before placing my order. Do not use this company. They sell fake goods and they would not accept returns. They would lie to you, including a senior staff. They are cheats. KEEP AWAY FROM THEIER WEBSITE. I ordered Lancaster Sun lotion and Lancaster After Sun Face Cream. I received confirmation email but no items I ordered listed in it. I was delivered items on Tuesday 22.11.2017 but no Invoice included. Neither the box nor the bottle of the face cream matched the picture on the website and it was not the cream I ordered. The consistency and the smell of the cream are not what I am used to. I use these products for years and have some left from this summer and I can say with certainty that it is not a genuine Lancaster after sun face cream. On Wednesday morning, 22.11.2017, I called Notino and spoke to somebody called Kate. I explained my concerns and advised that I am not confident the sun lotion was a genuine product either and wanted to return both items. Kate advised me to take the parcel to DPD drop off point. I asked her for the return label but she said I did not need it. She said she would inform DPD to pick up the parcel. Now, I do lots of shopping on line and I know that in order to return something you need a label, if the seller is paying for the postage. The person that work either at the post office or drop off point would need to scan an item. I would need to be given a receipt with the reference number. I would be able to track the item and have a proof that I sent the parcel. Kate was adamant I did not need it. They never had a problem with returns. . Nevertheless, I went to DPD drop off point in the evening and people working there, of course, would not accept the parcel. I called Notino from the shop and explained the situation. The phone was answered by a young guy. I cant repeat his name. He spoke quietly and I could hardly hear him. He gave me the reference number to write on the parcel!? I knew it would not work and the parcel was not accepted. The guy promised to speak to DPD to see if they would send me the return label. He called me later on to tell me that DP had already sent me the label. They did not. Why would courier send me the return label? Does this guy know what he is talking about? DPD did send me a confirmation email that the parcel would be collected by them, from what address and on what date. I agreed with Notino they would organise pick up the following day. On Thursday , 23.11.2017, I spoke to a young guy called Iain. I demanded a label to be sent to me so I can return the parcel. He could not provide it. I asked a supervisor to call me. I spoke to somebody called Joey, who introduced himself as a senior officer. I explained him the situation. He PROMISED to speak to DPD couriers and asked them to pick up the parcel from my work address on Friday, 24.11.2017. I thought, ok, if I cant get a proof that I have posted the parcel at least I could have some witnesses that the courier has picked it up. Sounds ridiculous to send a parcel without any proof of postage. However, on Friday, around noon, I received an email from DPD to let me know that the parcel would be collected from the drop off point and not from my offices. I did not call Notino again as I realised I would not get any results and would only get more agitated by their lies and incompetence. I was still quietly hoping DPD would show up and collect my parcel. They did not. I went to drop off point for nothing. I wasted so much time on the phone to sort out something that should be so simple. I spoke to people in customer services who had no clue what they were talking about, carried parcel to my offices and at the end their senior officer could not fulfil his promises. They are liars and cheats , selling fake products, stay away from them folks."
"fast and efficient service with good quality products at reasonable prices"
"Purchased Fenjal Bath oil 200ml. The very best in Bath oils. Permeates its wonderful fragrance throughout the house. I wouldn't buy anything else. Quality product Excellent value for money and very quick delivery. Go buy some now. Thank you Notino"
"I am an addict of good fragrance. With Notino I can buy good product on the best prices.Very operative and serious."
Notino is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!