Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Read Five Percent Brands Reviews
Excellent service and quality of product.
Thanks for the review Paul!!!
I got a hooded towel for my wife. After seeing it I was so impressed I purchased one for everyone in the family. Great quality and service!
Now that is a great turn of events, thanks James!!!
Oh my gosh! So happy to receive my Noxen rash shirt. Fits great and i. Love the fabric! Communication via emails ect was great ,wasn't left wondering. Delivery was super fast Thanks Todd and Noxen team Carolyn P from Hamilton NZ
Thank you Carolyn!!!!! Such a great review and very happy to help :)
Very quick delivery and great communication
That's what we aim for Joanne, thanks for pointing out in a review :)
Thanks Joanne!!!!
The whole family loves their Noxen as they are the best: right size, feel soft and cozy. We go almost nowhere without them and we have started to gift them to our friends as they make great presents too!
Awwwww that's such a nice review Ursula!! They do make a great gift!!
Fantastic product, great price, brilliant customer service. What more could you want... A pro ponchos to snuggle in after an aqua workout... perfect
Thanks so much!!!
Amazing helpful guy... With fantastic products... At great prices... Will shop again and recommend to all I bought 2 pro ponchos and they are brilliant
Thanks so much!!!
Love them so much we got a second order. Best investment, been showing them off on holiday where we got a lot of compliments. Thanks heaps Noxen
Thanks Silla!!!! Much appreciated!
So thrilled, great service, loved the hand written thank you note. It’s the small things that make all the difference. Great quality and looks great
Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Thanks for noting the small things, that's just what we do them for. Cheers!
We ordered 6 ponchos in total in various colours which were beautifully made and are of lovely quality material. Todd was very helpful in arranging a customized poncho for our relative, which she received very promptly and which she loves. Thank you Noxen for being so helpful and efficient. We would thoroughly recommend Noxen for first class customer service and for their very high quality ponchos.
It was a pleasure making this happen, thanks so much Kirstie!
Love Noxen clothing - love the quality, love the fit. Love adding to my collection!
We love you repping for us, thanks for the continued support!
Fantastic service. Soo comfy to wear
Thanks Bev!!!
Make great gear and deliver it promptly- even with a hand written note. We love our ponchos and often buy them as presents for others
Thanks Andrew and thanks for ustilising us as a gift :)
Great products and you get to help out too as money is donated with each purchase!
Yes you do, thanks Rhian!
Great products from a local company with real heart. Todd and the team do a really great job and their customer service is excellent. Thanks!
Awww Bernadette, thanks so much for saying so. It's great to see you business booming also, well done!
We absolutely love these. We now have two each and want more. Great material, fantastic fit, love the colour choices, very fast delivery. Thank you so much Noxen.
Thanks so much for for such a great review Silla!!
Great service, quick response time.
Cheers Corrine!!!!
Love the ponchos, warm and snug for the beach
Thanks for the review Marie!
Bought for my son but it was big on him so i tried it for myself and it fit perfectly. Now it's mine! Haha So comfy :)
Bahahaha, I hope you've got him one Toni! It's usually the other way around! Cheers :)
Efficient, friendly service. Fabulous products - was showing them off to my workmates, and now a client, in the clinic at the time, has taken the business card to order some for her family :-)
Awesome Brenna!!! That is how and why we are getting great traction, people like you sharing what we have to offer, thanks!
Five Percent Brands is rated 4.96 based on 363 reviews