Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Great quality towels & a great price!! Highly recommend
We always love a highly recommend! Cheers Stephanie :)
Very happy but haven’t been able to use it yet because I live in Auckland and our apartment pool has been closed during level 2&3, but looking forward to using it this afternoon now that we have been liberated to level 1!
Hopefully you've had a few uses since being set free!! Thanks Heather :)
I LOVE my Poncho!! It is much softer than other ones I have had. Is a generous fit and beautiful colour. Highly Recommend.
Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Alison!!!! We LOVE getting photo reviews, some great feedback there, many thanks :)
my son love it
That's great to hear Jeanny!
Amazing quality, perfect fit towels. They look super stylish and are lovely and soft to wear. One very happy customer.
There's been a lot of time and effort put in to making a towel look good, to be fair the boss (wifey) has been right on with the colours. Cheers Rupert :)
Great service
Thanks Shay :)
Great customer service, great product. To me, comfort is the most important feature in clothing, but not frumpy looking comfort. I can't wait for Noxen to disrupt other areas of the casual,surf,skate clothing area.
Oh we plan to disrupt and what a cool observation to make! Cheers Scott :)
It was a real pleasure to buy something from Noxen, they have such cool gear. Their service was speedy and the product looked great when it arrived. Lovely to support a New Zealand business where you’re dealing with real people.
We are always going to be here and contactable as real people, that means a lot hearing that. Cheers Liz :)
It's good to support a local business, plus really good quality and value for $$$
Many thanks Fiona, we really appreciate the support :)
Wonderful Hooded towels
Thanks so much Tiffany!
Nice product, easy communication, my daughter love it, thanks
Thank you Shanju!!
Amazing service, great product and prompt delivery. I’m stoked wit my new Noxen cap!
Cheers Darren, we love hearing this type of feedback. thanks for completing the review!
Great product, very pretty and good quality!
Thank you!!!!
Absolutely outstanding service!
I ordered on a Friday and my goods were here the following Monday!
So good! ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's so great to be back in stock and also great to hear that our courier partners are delivering so quickly! Cheers
Such fast deliver and such great product! I’m stoked with the quality and beauty of my surfboard sock :)
Cheers!!
Although I thought it was OK the Mrs hates it .. probably should have chosen the black towel instead
Oh bummer, well it's the thought that counts. We can always exchange it for you :) Cheers
Awesome sunnies ๐Ÿ˜Ž Our 7yo is super happy and looking styley.
Thanks Tina, cooooooool as!!!!
It's my second order already. Great quality and quick shipping. Thanks
Thanks again!!!!
Very good quality items. Small fits 11 yo child. Medium fits 14 yo girl. Large fits tubby old Mummy (size 16-18)! Very happy with purchase, thank you.
Great quality product and a kiwi company . Win win!
Thanks very much!!!