O2 Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how O2 made you happy
I would like to tell people about the fantastic caring service my daughter and I got when visiting the O2 shop in Dunfermline. We were greeted by the store manager John, who listened carefully to what had happened to my daughters phone. He spent a long time researching the best possible deal (financially) for her. It was so nice to get great customer service, and that was from all their staff. So well done O2 Dunfermline. Often people only write reviews when they are negative. I for one shall confidently recommend visiting this O2 shop in Dunfermline.
Went to 02 in Westfield (Stratford) yesterday and to O2 in the O2 today and must congratulate both shops on the work they have done to keep everyone Covid safe. The entrance to the shops are closed with a "rope" barrier, there is plenty of hand sanitizer, the seats are placed behind lines on the floor, there are acrylic barriers everywhere and the staff wear masks. As well as this the service was great! Must recommend!
I am taking five minutes out of my day to thank O2 representative James Lohan for the courtesy and helpfulness he extended to me recently. Faced with a situation that I was unsure how to proceed with, James Lohan helped me through the process with a perfectly pleasant and professional manner. What I thought was going to be a somewhat difficult experience was made so much easier by this young man. No question was too absurd and never once was I left feeling overwhelmed with jargon I didn't understand. He has restored my faith in customer services and ensured that 02 has secured my business for the foreseeable future. Thank you again James Lohan O2 Customer Services. 19/05/20 13:18 CASE ID :1199273032
I am shocked to see so many bad reviews, been with them about 10 years and always any issue I had got resolved. In my mind they are the top company with the best customer service. Please do not ever let me down💖
O2 in rochdale spoke to a lovely gentleman called tom nothing to much trouble extremly helpfull and polite all staff should be like him highly recomend to visit shop
I am happy!!!
To be honest I have nothing negative to say..the call centre people helped me out instantly and very satisfactory.i only have had good experiences with O2.
100% happy..spoke to a guy called Ashley..got my problem solved immediately. Nice friendly chap.also O2 are on the ball..10/10 review from me.
Changed my life..might sound silly but I didn't think I would qualify for my dream phone but O2 has helped me out..I am so grateful and so far everything is brilliant..thank you O2
Absolutely poor customer service. Not recommended to anybody.
Today I spoke with Ramajor from O2, his customer service was outstanding, he went above and beyond and i would happily deal with someone like this everyday. He was understanding of my needs, tried everything he could to offer me the best deal and thank you to his support I came away with a great deal and the phone I wanted. Highly recommend
Would just like to personally thank Shelley Barnes at o2 customer service she resolved an issue today with my phones which I did not think was possible, it is sales advisors like you which makes me continue to stay with o2 as my network provider. Amazing job thank you so much.
No matter the problem, this team will fix it for you
O2 is always happy to help with any issues I have, the customer services always willing to go the extra mile. Very happy with O2
Christine in head office when I rang the number 03448090202 was absolutely fantastic and lovely!
The staff are always very friendly and helpful. Any problems they sort it for upu
Outstanding customer service at theTrowbridge o2 store from Ethan the team leader and Brad. Nothing was too much trouble for them helping me set up my new phone and transferring all of my information. The Trowbridge team made me feel welcome and were extremely efficient and helpful.
Placed a order via phone adviser was very helpful polite and patient as I didn't know what package deal I wanted to take out thanks o2
Attentive, helpful service.
Provided excellent levels of customer service, extremely helpful and gave me a discount to make things easier for me, brilliant thank you
O2 is rated 1.69 based on 439 reviews