Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Stefania P
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Rubina Y
I cannot comment on the product as I have not used it for long enough yet. As for the company, there was a serious data protection issue. Another lady in my Grove ordered from them at the same time as I did. My product with my invoice was doubled up with hers and delivered to her address. Not acceptable. As it happens she brought my order and invoice to me. When I asked the company about it there was no real explanation, they apologised and added points to my account but I won't use them again.
I haven´t received the package
I appreciate that you had problems with Royal Mail which caused my parcel to take at least 6 days instead of 3 BUT if you had advised me that there was a delay I would not have needed to chase up the delivery. To keep advising me "Its on its way" is not good enough. Especially as I was too ill to take delivery myself and had to have someone here for 3 days to take delivery for me! The Lipisomal Vit C is excellent but only when it arrives!!!
Haven’t received the order yet despite it being over a week now
The product is good, but the service needs improvement. They should have a better communication with their customers and offer them an option to choose where the courier should leave their parcels in case they are not in.
Great idea but not practical. They don't hold in your ears and there is no button to adjust volume.
although the products are good the customer service leave something to be desired
Hi Angelica Crompton, Apologies from the team for any bad service. I can see from history that you enquired about using a discount code when it had previously been used already. Unfortunately, they are one time use only, and send on an automated basis. Best wishes, Ian
the order was for ORGANIC Astaxanthin 4mg Dr Mercola that is not what I received in the package. ORDER #OAH38922. in future can you please inform me if you are not able to supply as shown on your website.
Hi Marianne Dr Mercola only produces organic Astaxanthin - I can assure you your product is genuine and as such organic. I hope that helps to dispel any fears you have, as we are a genuine reseller of Dr Mercola products, and directly from the USA Dr Mercola distribution centre. Thanks Ian
Offer discounts which they can't meet - allowance has run out, or words to that effect. I'm sorry to say but I'm not impressed - emails between myself and Ocean Alive refer.
Hi - Sorry to hear you were unable to use a discount code more than once. Unfortunately, it is stated on our terms that each discount code is one time use only, per customer. I am pleased to see that you managed to use a different discount code on 3 of your 4 orders so far, and that you keep coming back! We hope you will come back for your 5th order soon. :-) Best Wishes Ian
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.81 based on 3,146 reviews