Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
Best experience ever.Thank you so much .
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
They beat my ticket and had great customer service. Highly recommend.
(Yakima, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
Very good operation. Lawyer was quick to respond and represent me. Very well done. Highly recommend.
(Parish, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
OTR is great! My son never had to appear in court, the attorney appeared for him every time up to the last appearance when his entire ticket was dismissed. His ticket was excessive speed/wreck less driving and improper lane changes. He was facing higher insurance rates and losing his license. This place is great.
(Moreno Valley, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
Got my ticket reduced to a non-moving violation.
(Spokane, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service and very helpful and responsive attorney! I got my 6-point New Jersey ticket for speeding (over 20+ mph above limit-4 points) and careless driving (issued with excessive speeding-2 points) reduced to 0 points through a plea agreement.

The fine in the end was roughly the same, making the service totally worth it in the long run given the complete removal of the points from the driving record and the massive future savings on automobile insurance. I wholeheartedly encourage other drivers to use the service, especially if they had an otherwise clean driving record like mine (which greatly improves the chances of a plea agreement being honored by the judge, I am told).
(Mahwah, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
What an incredible experience. I had to go out of town for a month because of a death in the family. To be honest, I'd completely forgotten about this ticket. When I returned, I saw the email that the ticket had been averted all together. Completely taken care of, without any input from me. Now that's a great product & good people. You just can ask for anything better than this. I'd give them 10 stars if available.
(Mount Vernon, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
good service
(Seligman, AZ) - Posted 1 week ago
GOOD SERVICE
(Conyers, GA) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, it is my great pleasure to tell that the service was very pleased to me. I thank you so very much and I can assure you that I will without a doubt refer your services to my friends and relatives. Again thanks
(Patchogue, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
the ticket was removed from my record, most importantly. For some reason, I thought I would be paying less than the ticketed amount but that didn't happen. either way, I am just happy to have it removed from my record!
(Reno, NV) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service and they got my case dismissed! Communication is short and to the point. Will use again (hoping I don't have to) and recommend to others.
(Fremont, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
It’s worth the fight. I got my points reduced.
(Chemung, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I found their process to be straightforward and easy. The lawyer I was paired up with was responsive and always answered my questions. I found the fee charged to be reasonable considering I never had to go to court or handle anything; my Lawyer took care of everything.
(Roseville, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Best money spent will use it again when need arises
(Gansevoort, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
very east to work with. help me out of a speeding ticket.
(Evans Mills, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent.
(Port Wentworth, GA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Amazing. They fight off my ticket. the stuffs are very nice.
(Amherst, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Heard about OfftheRecord from my favorite podcast the smoking tire. After signing up i was kind of skeptical of what it could do for me but heard such great things from the podcast. They were able to reduce my ticket so there was no points being put on my license. What a great service I highly recommend.
(Spencerport, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service. The lawyer I got assigned was very responsive and did an extent job. Thank you!
(Smyrna, GA) - Posted 2 weeks ago