Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
Was very helpful and got everything done quickly
(Monroe, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Job well done, both ticket were dismissed!!!!
(Elkton, MD) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Glad to report OTR was able to set me up with an attorney who lowered my 6-point violation to a 0-pointer. Thanks again!
(Wurtsboro, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great service
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Off the Record worked really well, very easy and quick. The outcome depends to a large extent on the attorney you get. I got a great one one!
(Spokane, WA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
They did amazing job with me!
(Warsaw, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Quick, easy, end efficient! 3 point ticket to a 0 point! Highly recommend!
(Smyrna, GA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Super easy to work with, answered all my questions by next afternoon. Highly recommended!!!
(Olympia, WA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good experience. Speeding ticket got dismissed and I even missed court.
(Fremont, CA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Its great, i wasnt expecting to get a 8 point reduced to 3. I would recommend them
(Ghent, NY) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Off the Record worked awesome!! Got my ticket dismissed thank you!!
(Ventura, CA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Relax, Fast, confident.
(Castle Creek, NY) - Posted 4 weeks ago
It was a good experience
(Thomson, GA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
No hassle and very well executed. I was suspicious in the beginning but the entire experience has been nothing but pleasant.
(Marietta, GA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Far exceeded my expectations.
(Stanfordville, NY) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Im a CDL holder...I received a speeding citation that could've jeopardized my standing with the company that I work for, or worse, led to an un-hirable status.

The case was put together to present my safe history as a strong point. My attorney put this forward and painted a picture of positive light, in turn convincing the judge to offer leniency...my case was marked N/R...(not responsible) and no fines were assessed against me...more importantly...NO POINTS or record of occurrence to my insurance or company that I work for...
(Clinton, MA) - Posted 1 month ago
was satisfied with their job, definitely recommend! Saved a lot more $
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Attrny George Vahn did a wonderful job. He was responsive throughout the process via the OTR app and handled everything during the Zoom court hearing with professionalism.
(Carteret, NJ) - Posted 1 month ago
I would highly recommend Off the Record. I was very happy with the communication by my lawyer, Hieu Do, and outcome of my case. My case was dismissed and it saved me lots of stress and time and money. Thank you OTR!
(Newport Beach, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Ticket disappeared, thanks OTR! That's great news because it never should have existed.
(Lakewood, WA) - Posted 1 month ago