Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
Beat my $500+ ticket. So worth it!
(Olympia, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Very resourceful, definitely worth it.
(Jonesboro, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
My experience with Off the Record was very good. The resolution and communication was timely and no stress.

I highly recommend using their services.
(Milton, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
When I first came across OTR, I honestly thought it was too good to be true...
but the response times were quick and deliberate, they were able to get my charged significantly knocked down and off of my driving record. They will be my go to for speeding tickets from now on!
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
What a great traffic ticket lawyer. I'm happy to recommend Aaron g. Baily he did a fantastic Job representing me. I received a ticket and went online to find a traffic ticket lawyer. I had questions as to the cost and time . When I called Aaron , he picked up. I was surprised but happy that I could talk to a lawyer directly. I highly recommend aaron if you have a traffic ticket in New York
(Washingtonville, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
I was asked a few questions and a small fee and all my worries were over. I was able to talk to my attorney at anytime thru text. I will definitely use again if needed. My ticket was dismissed I couldn’t be happier.
(Somerset, KY) - Posted 1 month ago
Delivered exactly what they said they would deliver! I was hesitant this service would actually work because nyc is a hard jurisdiction to beat. However, they were able to win the case EARLY before my hearing which was amazing. I have another ticket that i will be using them for, highly recommend!!!!!! Money worth spent.
(Jamaica, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Very easy service to use. They help ensure you aren't over penalized for minor infractions.
(Cortland, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick and easy service. MY case was dismissed. Thank you.
(Lancaster, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
This guys are amazing reduce my tickect to non-moving violation and i didn't have to waste time showing up on court..
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
The attorney that OTR secured for us did a great job working with the court to reduce ticket charges and fines. We would not have been able to do this on our own and would have faced many points and high fines.
(Lawrenceville, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
I was a little hesitant due to a bad previous experience I had hiring an attorney BUT... These guys are AWESOME! The attorney was response and direct the interface between OTR, the attorney and myself was flawless. Best price, best service best outcome. 100%% recommend!!
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
OTR made the process simple, however the prices are very expensive.
(Port Angeles, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Super easy to submit my ticket got matched with an attorney and they took it from there and he was able to win my case on my behalf.
(Port Townsend, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
I was surprised, my ticket was reduced, no points, no increase in insurance. I think the whole thing was under $100. I was very impressed
(Jacksonville, FL) - Posted 1 month ago
My lawyer was awesome and took care of everything kept me in the loop and got me a great deal.
(Sandy Springs, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
O.T.R....You guys are the best ..Speeding in Cali. In a big rig...Dismissed. Thanks ...
(Barstow, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
This was the best service I've used in a very long time! Highly reccomend off the record!
(Queensbury, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
Great job,
(Grand Prairie, TX) - Posted 2 months ago
A full 5 stars for an excellent service. I reached out on the day I received a moving violation - and Off The Record took complete control from that point on.

They arranged for the reverts to the traffic courts, got the dates, reached out on my behalf, got the issue resolved, and let me know clearly the next steps I needed to take.

They were able to reduce my moving violation to zero points and a nominal fine, which was the best possible outcome I hoped for.
(Hempstead, NY) - Posted 1 month ago