OneStopParking Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend OneStopParking

How would you rate OneStopParking ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about OneStopParking in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Parking was convenient in Milw. location. The shuttle going to the airport was fine and driver was friendly...Getting a shuttle to pick us up at the airport was a different story. Very cold weather and had to call them 3 times for the shuttle to finally arrive. I was told that it would always be within a few mins. Waited 40 mins. total. Friendly driver, but not sure that I would use them again in colder weather."
"Much cheaper and more convenient than parking at the airport or any other option. Used it for Baltimore airport. Works really well."
OneStopParking is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews