Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
I had a good experience purchasing the house with Open Door, besides they gave me 1% back which it came in very handy towards closing cost
. Thanks a lot for all your help.
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, David.
Working with OpenDoor was a seamless experience. Sure there are advantages to traditional sales but we were in a crunch and needed to get our house sold before closing in our new one. They did everything for us! This process removed all stress!!
(Orlando) - Posted 3 months ago
Annemarie, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Open door is definitely the best way to sell your home. Very easy and friendly and courteous and knowledgeable staff. Very highly recommended opendoor.
(Charlotte) - Posted 3 months ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Jude.
Very pleasant experience. They were very helpful
(Phoenix) - Posted 3 months ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Kathy. We appreciate your feedback!
Very nice experience
(Phoenix) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for sharing, Thomas!
Opendoor really did make the process easy. With two kids under two and two dogs as well as working from home the last thing I wanted was showings.
Even during an uncertain time they really pulled through for us.
Thank you Opendoor!
(Atlanta) - Posted 4 months ago
We're delighted to hear you've had a good experience with Opendoor Sara. We appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor!
Opendoor made the process simple for me. Kept me informed, straightforward communication and returned phone calls when I had questions. So simple to work directly with their people to determine what needed to be done, and what didn't. I would definitely recommend them if you are getting ready to sell your home.

I was very pleased with the overall process of selling my home to Opendoor and the price that I received for my home. (and no showings!)

N Jones
(Phoenix) - Posted 4 months ago
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, Nancy.
Amazing from four to closing
Thanks for sharing, Aaleeah!
Opendoor team is super responsive. They paired me with a great realtor. Made the process more simplified that what I was expecting. I would recommend buying a house through them.
That’s fantastic to hear David, thanks for sharing your experience with us. 💙
Amazing customer service, hassle free, everything went very smoothly
(Houston) - Posted 4 months ago
Thrilled to hear that Kristin. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
Yvette Johnson is a highly professional, highly competent, listing agent. She was kind and patient with my client's lender issues and worked with us until resolution. Has been a true pleasure working with her and I highly recommend her as a top agent with Open Door!

Ruth Wood, HomeRiver Group Tampa, Realtor
Ruth, Thanks for the positive feedback and we appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor!
I could not believe how easy it was to sell through Opendoor. We had an issue with a lien showing on our records. They were patient and kind throughout the whole process.
The offer was generous, especially since my husband had not been able to make updates and our house was not immaculate. We were happy with the results.
(Charlotte) - Posted 4 months ago
So glad to hear this Barbara. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
Trevor Hendricks #1 in my book from sales he goes above and beyond thanks
Thrilled to hear that Russell. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
Everything went very smooth, closed on Closing date selected, like they said no problems at all, funds wired as expected 5 star co.
(Jacksonville) - Posted 4 months ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Jovon.
Opendoor was such a stress free process! They kept us informed of every process of our sale, The associates we worked with were very professional and knew the process. Kaajal was our go to representative and she was on her game. I would highly recommend Opendoor to everyone I know. Such an easy process, they gave me more for my house then what I was expecting, they kept there word on every aspect of the sale. Never have I had such a great time selling a house. Hopefully this is the last time we move, it's our 4th and it has been fun working with them. We did our closing and within 2 hours the money was wired directly to our account.
(San_antonio) - Posted 4 months ago
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Christopher! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
IT was quick painless, very good people to work with. I will tell everone about my dealings with Opendoor.
(Jacksonville) - Posted 4 months ago
Richard, Happy to hear that - and even happier you took the time to tell us! Thanks for spreading the word!
Excellent and convenience
(Nashville) - Posted 4 months ago
Sarom, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Opendoor is the best! Very professional and personal and do what they say they’ll do. I’ve told friends and family about our experience, like I said they ARE the best
(Phoenix) - Posted 4 months ago
We're delighted to hear you've had a good experience with Opendoor Marty. We appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor!
This was definitely the best decision I could have made it was easy non-rushed definitely hassle free and Ltzal and everyone else were outstanding very knowledgeable knew what they were doing they walk you through the process if you have any problems if you are planning on selling your house open door is the way to go I’ll promise you you will not regret it
(Raleigh) - Posted 4 months ago
So glad to hear this Kenneth. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
My husband and I decided after 8 years of having a rental property that it was time to sell. We had been hearing Open Door radio advertisements and felt it was worth looking into. We called and spoke with a representative whom we worked with through the whole process. He was able to answer all of our questions, no matter how trivial, as we had never sold a property ourselves before. The process from beginning to end was seamless and moved with no hiccups. We are so appreciative of the Open Door team and the title company for their knowledge and support!!
(Nashville) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Danielle, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Opendoor is rated 4.03 based on 723 reviews