Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
Ben, Justin, and Tara were awesome. They made the sale of my home easy, fast, and stress free. They helped with any questions I had. Thank all of you so much!
(Dallas) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback Caretta. This made our day to hear!
Buying with Opendoor made it easy to purchase a home even while out of state. Virtual tours, responsive people, and a smooth process were all great! Looking forward to closing and moving in :)
The whole process was so quick and seemless, from my realtor Lorraine Andrew’s to my loan expert. Everyone was so friendly and quick with the process as well as their responses. I loved my experience and would use them again in the future if I needed to. I couldn’t say enough good things about the Opendoor process.
Thanks for the love Ashleigh! We will be sure to share your kind words with the team.
Great offer on my condo and bent over backwards to help me get the home I wanted. Made the whole process seem easy from start to finish.
(Phoenix) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, Mike.
We have very positive experience with Opendoor team. It was very fast and courteous service. It was up front what you expect and what not. For us price was what they told us in the beginning.
(Charlotte) - Posted 3 weeks ago
That’s fantastic to hear Govind, thanks for sharing your experience with us.
selling my home to Opendoor was a very easy process painless process. It saved me the hassle of putting my house on the market and hopefully getting a buyer in the time frame that I wanted. Also, the staff members that I dealt with were always friendly and accommodating.
(Las_vegas) - Posted 4 weeks ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Russell.
Very Pleasant.
(Raleigh) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks for sharing, Shahid!
The process of selling my home through open door was so convenient. The folks were knowledgeable, efficient and timely. Things went smoothly from beginning to end with barely a blip of inconvenience. I cannot say enough about this process. It's definitely a game changer. The offer was spot on and the process took a little more than a week barely. I'm very glad I stepped out and called them.
Bianca great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
I was looking to do a quick sale of my house. I wanted to move to a single story with a pool. Open Door helped make it happen. I also want to thank Alex for making the process go by without any hassle.
(Las_vegas) - Posted 1 month ago
Wonderful to hear that it worked for you! Thanks for sharing your experience Vince.
Caroline Allison absolutely able person Everything went amazingly smoothly and she was impressed with her ability to get my sale successfully completed during the shutdown. I'd definitely recommend her to others. She was great!
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Seena. We appreciate your feedback!
The Home Reserve program with Opendoor made moving a possibility for my family. We worked with Jonathan Jenkins, and he was very hands on and attentive throughout the process. His communication and attention to detail was great, and he always seemed to be available to answer questions and follow up on any issues that came up. He truly was great to work with. The process of buying and selling is stressful, but Opendoor seemed to make it easier and the fact that we could move into our new home before listing our current home made it something that was realistic for us.
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Sean.
I had a great experience with Opendoor and the sale of my condo. The process was simple and easy to follow. I could not believe how quickly the process was from start to finish.
(Phoenix) - Posted 1 month ago
Tom, Happy to hear that and even happier you took the time to tell us! Thanks for spreading the word!
Opendoor has given me an amazing buying experience. I did not have the best experience with the financing department but I have sold my home to open door, and I have bought a house through Opendoor and have had an amazing experience! They provided me a great offer on my home and I was able to purchase my dream home using one of their agents that I highly recommend, Trevor Hendrickson. The process so far has been so smooth and I have gotten such a fast response on both ends! I highly recommend using Opendoor for a smooth and convenient experience!
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Megan.
I was going to list my house and try selling it myself, but so many family obligations would have kept me from having open houses when I wanted them, so I called Opendoir and spoke with Dan Burkhart. Dan was very pleasant and professional and explained the entire process to me in words I could understand and made sure I had no questions about anything!! I didn’t have to worry about being at the house and could attend family obligations without worry. Never had to concern myself with making sure the house was always spic and span for potential buyers to view. It was such an easy process and they offered me even more than I would have listed it myself. From the time I first spoke with Dan to the closing was only a few weeks. The closing took 30 minutes and I was done! My proceeds were in my bank account the following day! Thank you Opendoir for such a delightful experience!
Thanks for the love KD! We will be sure to share your kind words with the team.
Quick and easy experience!
(Phoenix) - Posted 1 month ago
So glad to hear this. Thanks for sharing!
We had a very seamless experience selling our house to Opendoor. Who would have ever thought you could sell your house without having people coming thru or doing any showings! Not to mention I was able to move at my own pace and definitely received a fair price! I would highly recommend Opendoor!
(Jacksonville) - Posted 1 month ago
We love great customer stories like yours. Thanks for sharing Ellen!
Trying to sell our house in the middle of a pandemic with a rambunctious 1 year old?!? Yes we were crazy to even think of it, but OpenDoor made it such as painless process. They were patient and always just a call or email away. They laid all out all our options and made sure that we felt supported the whole process. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
(Raleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for sharing this review Natalie, we're glad to hear your experience with us was a good one!
We chose to sell our home to OpenDoor because they offered us the same, if not more, than we would have expected to net selling our home in a traditional manner. The offer / closing process could not have gone any easier. The OpenDoor rep we worked with, Kayla Karp, was fantastic. Highly recommend.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Ellen, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Very efficient process from start to finish
(Atlanta) - Posted 1 month ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Lanny. We appreciate your feedback!
Using Opendoor was such an incredible experience! We weren’t sure what to expect in the beginning but every step of the entire process was so easy. The communication was amazing and the transaction from beginning to end was so quick and painless. Everything was set up for us along the way to ensure all ran smoothly. Anytime we had a question, our team responded so quickly and they were there for us every step of the way. We still can’t believe how wonderful Opendoor was to work with. We would 100% recommend Opendoor.
(Denver) - Posted 1 month ago
Angela, This is great to hear! Thank you for supporting what we do and happy to hear you've had a great experience with us.
Opendoor is rated 4.05 based on 822 reviews