Opendoor Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Opendoor

About Opendoor: In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy

"The process was so easy from start to finish and I would/have recommended Opendoor to my friends and family selling homes."
"Wow! I just have to say how impressed I am with the professionalism Opendoor has provided to my family. We sold our home to Opendoor in less than a months time with ease and peace of mind. We were extremely sastisfied with our offer and all of the communication between each of our various representatives. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of selling their home."
"Opendoor was a fantastic way to sell your home. I managed the process my self and by utilizing their service the move was seamless and simple. Next time and everytime I sell it will be with open door."
"We had owned our home for 35 years. Have known for a long time that it was time to sell such a large home for two people in a location that no longer worked for us. But the whole process of getting the house ready for sale, keeping it clean and continuously showing our home was just too much hassle. And would the realtor get us a reasonable offer? So, year after year we just kept putting it off. I researched Opendoor Labs Inc., liked the concept and filled out the online application. We didn't have to get our home ready for sale, didn't have to keep it clean, didn't have any showings, and received an offer we felt was very reasonable. And we did it all on our time table. Just an excellent experience!"
"Awesome. Can't say enough how smoothly things went. Very fair offer, no showings, Opendoor employees were very polite and easy to work with. Step by step all the way right until closing. We would recommend them to anybody selling a home."
"From start to finish, it seemed too good to be true. Yes, I could have made more if I fixed up the house, myself, showed the house, myself, but without any of the hassle and stress, I was able to sell my house! The stress free and hassle free was more than worth the money! Thank you to all who assisted me."
"I got a great offer. They were much more competitive to the market valuation than offerpad was. It made accepting their offer a no-brainer. The process was extremely easy. If i'm ever in the sellers market again i will definitely look to opendoor first."
"As a Real Estate Broker and knowing I can get the highest dollar for my home, choosing Opendoor was out of left field. But once I reviewed their offer and looked at what they would do and how I would net, it made perfect sense to go with Opendoor instead of upgrade and selling it through a realty company since I did not live close by the home. Even more amazing, the support group from contract offer to inspection to title company to final closing was amazing. The most professional staff I have had the pleasure to work with on a home sale, much less my personal home. I will recommend Opendoor for any one who is overwhelmed by all the moving pieces of selling your home and wish to close in less than 30 days with the net amount you want!"
"We received a fair offer for our home and had a very positive experience with Open Door. I would work with them again"
"The thought of selling our house was overwhelming for us. We knew we needed more space, but the thought of fixing up the house, stagings, finding a realtor, and the negotiation process just made us put it off. Then we heard about Opendoor and the process seemed to good to be true. We said, well let's get the offer and try it. Things kept rolling along pretty easy and before we knew it, we were at closing! We had our sale proceeds minutes after we left closing. If you are ready to move on, give Opendoor a try. We couldn't be happier. Eric and Zaire Fletcher"
"We recently sold to Opendoor. The experience was very positive and seamless. They were very easy to work. Customer service was prompt and top notch. We will be referring our friends and family to use Opendoor."
"From start to finish it was hassle free, La Kenya was very helpful"
"OpenDoor kept us from feeling hopeless and stuck! It was the easiest process ever. Everyone at OpenDoor is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Thank you, Brock and Xavier!"
"A very organized group that made the sale of my house easy. The only people who could say anything negative would be real estate agents who have been taking advantage of buyers and sales for years. Highly recommend Opendoor, both my brother and I in two different sales had a great experience."
"Amazing service, very professional excellent staff from start to finish. It was a very smooth transaction no issues no problems I would highly recommend this service to anyone. Thanks to everyone one at the Opendoor staff it was a pleasure doing business with you.."
"Even though the sale of my property involved several parties such as Opendoor associates, independent housing inspectors/contractors, and attorneys, the process was hassle-free from beginning to end. Opendoor's purchase price exceeded my expectations. Without hesitation, I would recommend Opendoor to anyone. Cleveland Huntley Pineville, NC"
"Selling to Opendoor was awesome!!! The process was smooth and they did everything they said they would do. I would definitely recommend selling to Opendoor."
"Very fast closing"
"This was a very positive and easy way to sell a home fast. I was offered a home value of more than what 3 real estate companies suggested listing price. They all said it needed updated, ok I sold it as-is . Personally I am not a computer person ,which is how the transaction is done, so to all the staff that had so much patience with me THANK YOU, Mr.Burkhart Ms.pratt Mr.Vlass great job with a non-tech client."
"Opendoor was convenient , fair, and a great experience. They made a fair offer and the process of selling my house was very smooth."
Opendoor is rated 4.89 based on 61 reviews