Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
All the right people are in place to sell my property at Opendoor. I have talked to several local real estate professionals in my area about selling my home in the Schertz, TX area however Opendoor provided the most expedient and most fair way of selling my property. From the time I was ready to show my property, even during the pandemic time, all the way to closing was a smooth experience. I was able to do all the pre-closing procedures on line without a problem. Most importantly Opendoor provided the expertise and offered to do all the repairs necessary saving me quite a bit of time We were also fortunate to have a fantastic person in charge of the closing needs. A notary public came over to our home during the day of closing and we received the proceeds from the sale the same day. Out facilitator was Chelsea Brogie.
(San_antonio) - Posted 1 month ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Orlando.
Best offer we received by far. People were get to deal with, even though it was virtually done because of Covid,
They were very professional and fast. everyone I dealt with was very friendly and helpful
(Houston) - Posted 1 day ago
That’s fantastic to hear Floyd, thanks for sharing your experience with us.
A relative told me about Opendoor. I didn't think too much about it but decided to see what it was about. I reached out to Opendoor during the night and the next day the process started. We were offered a competitive price for the house and after some family discussions, we accepted. Closing timeframe was up to us. No hassle, no showings. I will use Opendoor again in the future if I have ever have to move again.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Trey! We appreciate the review. Thanks for sharing, and wishing you all the best in this new chapter!
Great experience thing going smoothly so far
Caesar, Happy to hear about your experience with us! Thanks for sharing
Working with OpenDoor was extremely easy! I reached out on Dec. 3rd, closed on the 29th, and had our money the next day. Everyone was friendly, patient, and courteous. I highly recommend OpenDoor!
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this.
It is super efficient and convenient to sell my house to Opendoor. The price offered is fair. The no physical contact sale experience is especially attractive in current pandemic environment
(Houston) - Posted 1 week ago
So glad to hear this David. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
As the world modernizes, the general public is always skeptical to change. Opendoor seemed "too good to be true" and I thought, there has to be a catch - but after my experience I can confidently say those comments are unfounded. Our specialist Garett made sure selling through Opendoor was as easy as-advertised, a silky smooth transaction, and the easiest decision to make. This is exactly what the future of real estate should be in the modern world.
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Ryan! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share, We will be sure to share your kind words with the team.
EASIEST WAY TO SELL A HOME
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Selling house made very easy. No hard bargain and expenses and fees very reasonable . their team is honest and reliable. Thanks for two house closing..
(Houston) - Posted 1 week ago
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, Ajit.
I was hesitant to use Opendoor and always told myself when I saw their ads that I am sure they gouge you and take a ton of money from the sale. I was so very wrong and I am so happy I gave them a shot. It made the selling process so smooth I would recommend to anyone.
(Sacramento) - Posted 1 week ago
William, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Awesome and easy experience. Customer service was great.
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Lizzy. We appreciate your feedback!
My experience with Opendoor has been nothing less than spectacular. So professional, so to the point, and any questions or concerns were handled ASAP. The best part about this experience which was the icing on top is that it ended with me getting the house that I wanted over all and at a price that was lower than what the house was appraised for. I love it!
Thrilled to hear that Otarius. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
Selling my home to Opendoor was easy and completely stress-free. They made a good offer that was much higher than another cash-purchase company had offered us and was just a bit under what a realtor thought the house would bring on the traditional market. Once you factor in the lower costs of selling to Opendoor, it was pretty much break-even with what we would have received with a traditional sale. And it was so fast and easy!

Dan was our point of contact from start to finish. He explained everything clearly and was very responsive whenever we had questions. There were no surprises and they delivered on everything they promised.
Hi Rob, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Opendoor offered a competitive price and provided an extremely simple experience. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell their home.
(Orlando) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Rich, This is great to hear! Thank you for supporting what we do and happy to hear you've had a great experience with us.
Logan Wolf @ OpenDoor made selling our Fathers home such a hassle free easy process, & fast sell.
Billy B. Roberts Jr.
So glad to hear this. Thanks, Billy for sharing!
My realtor, Trevor Hendrickson, was an absolute pleasure to work with through the entire process.
They have a very clear message on their home page " get a free offer". They collected my information and then refused to make an offer or even a valuation based on information provided. I am sure there are people out there who enjoy their services but I spent the time to provide valuable information to this site and should be able to get the valuation promised but it was declined. I dont think I will use their services.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry we didn't meet your expectations and will utilize your feedback to further evaluate and develop.
Easy, no hassle, followed through with everything, and kept all promises throughout the process.
Wonderful to hear that it worked for you! Thanks for sharing your experience Matt.
Our experience with Opendoor was fantastic! The entire process was extremely smooth and everyone we worked with was accommodating and professional. We closed during the holidays and Opendoor ensured a closing date that worked well for our family, no questions asked. We received an offer on our home that was much higher than expected and the checkout process was seamless. Moving is stressful, but selling our home was SO easy! I would use Opendoor again and again!
(Phoenix) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mickensi, Thank you for sharing your story - we're happy to hear our experience has worked out well for you!
Opendoor was simple , easy, and pain-free. The process was almost too good to be true! Opendoor did exactly what they said they would do in buying your home. I was referred by a friend and she was right it was worth using Opendoor.
(Las_vegas) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Robert, Happy to hear that - and even happier you took the time to tell us! Thanks for spreading the word!
Opendoor is rated 4.06 based on 826 reviews