Opendoor Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Opendoor

About Opendoor: In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

Click Here

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy

Under an hour
"We have had a great experience with Opendoor! From being able to see houses easily by booking tours or being able to do a self tour to getting a 1% assist with closing costs, we have had the best and least stressful process imaginable! I highly recommend Opendoor!"
"We needed to sell our home quickly, so we called Opendoor. We were offered a generous amount for our house, and absolutely no hassles. No buyers walking through, no open houses, no staging. We were able to pack up and leave at our own pace. I highly recommend Opendoor. They do the work for you, and make your home sale quick and free of unnecessary worry."
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Greg! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Portland, OR
Your Name: Nicole Z
"I am a realtor who solicited an offer from Opendoor and my clients are thrilled that I did. It meant they could move into their dream home, which they had put a contingent offer on with a 45 day close. Well, with Opendoor, we closed on BOTH properties in half that time. The offer from Opendoor was competitive and the process was seamless. It was a dream transaction. I would work with the Opendoor team again in a heartbeat. Prompt responses and very reasonable throughout the inspection and negotiation process."
(Portland) - Posted 4 days ago
So glad to hear this Nicole. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Atlanta
Your Name: Jack Andrad
"It was an amazing experience, from the beginning, after Brian inspected the house until Marco closed, flawless and painless."
(Atlanta) - Posted 1 week ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us, Jack. We appreciate your feedback!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? ORANGE PARK
Your Name: Archie Obmasca
"Definitely recommend opendoor for people that wants a hassle free way of selling and really needs to sell quick. They offer a fair price on your house but the real value is on the seamless process of selling your house. Buying our new home gave me stress but not selling our old house thru opendoor."
(Jacksonville) - Posted 1 week ago
So glad to hear this Archie. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? DALLAS
Your Name: FELICIA ROPER
"THE BEST DECISION I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAVE MADE! THE PROCESS WAS EASY, AND WAS ASSISTED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. THANK YOU OPEN DOOR FOR HELPING ME AND ASSISTING ME IN THE SELL OF MY HOME. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM AND USE THEM AGAIN IF THE SITUATION ARISES. 100% SATISFIED!"
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Felicia.
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Las vegas
Your Name: Amanda
"Super easy from acceptance of offer to closing! Good market value and fair repair requests! Helped us quickly be able to upgrade to a bigger home without the stress of showings or time spent waiting for a buyer!"
(Las_vegas) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Amanda, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Apple Valley
"We found Opendoor to be fair and flexible. Very easy to work with throughout the process of selling."
(Minneapolis) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thrilled to hear that Gary. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Tampa
"Very easy and pleasant. Price seemed descent"
(Tampa) - Posted 3 weeks ago
That’s fantastic to hear Marcus, thanks for sharing your experience with us. 💙
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Houston
Your Name: Bernard Lee
"My Open Door experience was very pleasant. Baby Garcia was amazing and the Open Door Team was very accommodating"
(Houston) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing Bernard!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Gold Canyon
Your Name: Steve
"I was skeptical entering the process but was very happy with the outcome. They gave a fair offer and made it pretty easy to finish the deal. I will definitely use/recommend them again."
(Phoenix) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Steve, Happy to hear that and even happier you took the time to tell us! Thanks for spreading the word!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Raleigh NC
Your Name: Brent Thomas
"Everyone was very professional and everything went very smoothly. Would definitely recommend them to everyone"
(Raleigh) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Brent, Happy to hear about your experience with us! Thanks for sharing!
How did you work with Opendoor? I sold my home to Opendoor
"Very smooth process and saves time"
(Raleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us, Rajendra. We appreciate your feedback!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Houston
"Best experience ever! Everyone was so nice and helpful! The best part was all the stress that comes with selling your home never came into play. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a hassle free experience on your own timeline!"
(Houston) - Posted 1 month ago
Michelle, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
"Me and my girl friend just recently purchased a open door home in the DFW area. We went through a realtor and our experience in dealing with them has been a pleasant one from the beginning. They was open to negotiate a fair price with us to go under contract. They always granted us access to the home and when the contract was placed on the home they came out and put a lock box on the home which granted us easy access. We had to amend the contract a few times and open door was always willing to accept the terms. Thank you open door for making our home buying experience a enjoyable one."
Great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
How did you work with Opendoor? I sold my home to Opendoor AND bought a new one with Opendoor
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Maricopa
Your Name: Aundre Bell
"Our experience with Opendoor was Awesome! Knowledge staff helps throuought the process. From tours, to selling, to buying opendoor helped every step of the way. When we sold, our funding was issued in 24 hours. They help orchestrate simultaneous closing on both transactions."
(Phoenix) - Posted 1 month ago
So glad to hear this Aundre. Thanks for letting us know! We're so happy you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
"Edward Sydney Edward Sydney Edward Sydney Edward Sydney Edward Sydney Edward Sydney"
Thank you for your feedback, Edward. This made our day!
"With all the other services/companies offering to buy your house, I found Opendoor was the best fit for me. They were easy to work with, answered all my questions in a timely matter, and made me a great offer."
That’s fantastic to hear, thanks for sharing your experience with us.
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? TAMPA
Your Name: Peter
"The communication was on point from the first inquiry until the final closing. They were professional, polite, and even more important...they were always on time. If you had an appointment they were arriving on the dot, which in the real estate world is something hard to say. I did not have to show my home to buyers at all and I didn't have to worry about appraisals with a cash offer. Picking our closing date to align with buying our new place was smoothe as can be and provided a peace of mind for us. Very good experience."
(Tampa) - Posted 1 month ago
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing Peter!
"The Open door team was great! We got the price we wanted for our house and they made the sale so easy!! We didn't have to do much, they took care of it! It was all done in our time. They were so helpful and nice!! I would definitely recommend selling your house to them!! Great to work with!!"
We're delighted to hear you've had a good experience with Opendoor Monica. We appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor! :)
Opendoor is rated 4.37 based on 534 reviews