Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
Excellent experience.
(Houston) - Posted 14 hours ago
We have done a lot of buying and selling of homes over the year since we can't sit still. Of all the experiences we have had, Opendoor made it the easiest.

If I ever sell again, I wouldn't even consider using traditional agents or methods again - Opendoor was easy, fast, and extremely convenient to work with.
(Portland) - Posted 16 hours ago
great experience! Amanda and her team always had my back. they met my needs above and beyond throughout the process which had some bumps in the road due to my wife's illness. if anyone needs to sell your home, i recommend Opendoor enthusiastically. thank you Amanda et al.
Michael Small
(Phoenix) - Posted 22 hours ago
I chose Open Door because I was working from home, my daughters were going to school virtually and we had multiple animals so I didn't want to show my home and be disrupted in our schedules. I was also recently divorced and I was having issues with keeping the home in tip top shape. Open Door was a life saver! No showings...a few virtual tours, phone calls, emails and the deal was done! I was happy with the price and the process. No complaints!
(San_antonio) - Posted 3 days ago
Open door was a great way to sell the house, it couldn’t have been easier! From the beginning when we requested the offer things were smooth and we closed the house 2 weeks later. The escrow officer was great and the whole experience was awesome! I would recommend Opendoor to anyone whom is selling a house, truly a trouble free experience.
(San_antonio) - Posted 3 days ago
I honestly do not know where to even start. Working with Opendoor was an unbelievable experience from start to finish, to the point where my husband and I are still in awe at how seamless everything went. Our experience partner, Jacob, was incredibly professional, attentive, and accessible the entire time which really ensured our comfort level considering this was our first time working with this type of company. There is absolutely nothing I would recommend for them to modify, as they completely exceeded our expectations and surpassed ALL of the other more traditional options we had initially when initially deciding to place our house on the market. Our home offer was competitive, closing was simple/expedited, and they have remained extremely transparent. It is incredibly rare to find a company that 100% delivers, which was undoubtedly the case with Opendoor. To say it was a blessing and fit our family's needs, to have been able to sell our home through them is simply an understatement. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
(Asheville_nc) - Posted 3 days ago
The process could not have been more simpler. Opendoor provided a fair price and super-easy checkout. By comparison, the realtor I consulted was going to list it for less, and had several upgrade requirements.
It was easy and seamless. I couldn't believe how simple the process was and my coordinator was awesome. From offer to close was 2 weeks.
(Atlanta) - Posted 3 days ago
Our experience was excellent. Our broker, Paul, was very helpful through the whole process. Opendoor did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. We were pleasantly surprised by how painless the whole process was.
(Phoenix) - Posted 3 days ago
It made selling my home very easy!! They gave me a competitive price and did all the repairs!
(Atlanta) - Posted 3 days ago
I had great experience with Opendoor. It was the easiest sale we could ever imagine. We got the price that we were looking for and they let us stay in the house for 3 months until our new house was built. Thank you Opendoor.
Opendoor helped us rapidly discover and offer on properties in a next-to-impossible housing market, with the power of their backed offer program, the peace of mind of their 90 day buyback guarantee and their offer of 1% back at closing. Opendoor shortened the period of stress and frustration we would have experienced through a traditional realtor process and helped us get under contract on a dream home.
Liked the offer and they quickly scheduled a video walk through. Whole process was quick and staff were professional. Received proceeds very quickly. Great experience
(Austin) - Posted 4 days ago
Several things impressed us about OpenDoor. It started with a surprisingly strong offer. They also provided a competitive offer from a realtor which actually was a bit higher. We also interviewed 2 unrelated agents then concluded the combination of cash offer, custom closing date, flexibility, and super support from our relationship manager made OpenDoor the compelling choice.
When we closed, the final settlement was within single dollars of the original offer estimate. Funds transferred on time. The best part is that we did not have to do all the mind numbing fixes and upgrades traditional listing agents typically recommend. Since then, other homes in our neighborhood have sold, often with contract prices higher than ours, but all the nets were much lower. We are very happy with OpenDoor.
(Atlanta) - Posted 4 days ago
I had a good customer experience selling my house to Opendoor. The process was quick and smooth. They have professionals handling the transactions.
Opendoor 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Opendoor 5 star review on 6th April 2021
(San_diego_ca) - Posted 4 days ago
I was pleased with all the experience I had with Opendoor. The offer I received was fair, I was able to sell my home quickly, and the customer service was great. Everyone was polite, answered all my questions, and professional.
(Dallas) - Posted 4 days ago
The process of selling my house to Opendoor was quick and smooth. They have professionals to handle the transaction.
Amazing experience, there is no alternative! Kayla Karp from Opendoor who helped us step by step, made it the most incredibly easy process possible! She is incredible at what she does!
So simple it almost felt unreal and was waiting for something to go wrong but nope everything went smoothly. Would definitely do business with Opendoor again and recommend to other for a hassle free selling process.
Opendoor is rated 4.16 based on 998 reviews